Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 26. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
I think ICO is a better option. Here everything tends to long-term investment and in-depth analysis, where you have to take into account even the nature of a member of the ICO team.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 04:09:21 PM
Both will be profitable in that case  trading is risky job here too much profit too much risk . Thats why i dont doing day trade  i prefer invest promising new ico .
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
For me both are different categories, we can do both at the same time and they are not replacing each other.
Activity: 56
May 14, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
Nowadays, there are many ways to quickly and easily earn money and one of these ways is investing in ICO. In my opinion, the best ICO is a project Vireo. This is really cool project! Try it!
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
Investing in ICO and Trading both are different strategies. in ICO we need to select good ICO and invest, wait till it has to be listed and sell off at high price. But in trading we need to analyze the market and catch the entry level and need to book the profit. but in trading we need to stay alert.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
May 14, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
First if you really want to start trading, you need to go babypips and take some trading tutorials there. I think they have some guidelines for starters. As for ico, you need to study the project and check it's usecase and also see it's relevance to everyday life or basic life in general before joining such ICO.
Activity: 18
May 14, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
ICO is currently a very risky venture, so I'm for trading, but with luck in ico you can earn much more. Controversial topic
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:06:31 AM
Both categories have different specifications, at certain period of time ICOs might be more profitable and at the other trading. Now when the market is mostly red, I think that it is time for ICOs, and there are a lot of good project. I can suggest Ambit Mining project - look at it and you will be motivated to participate in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 03:02:20 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
You need to study every details on where ICO you want to invest it consume a lot of time but in the end it is worth it even if you lose at least there's no guilt because you try to become success, When it come in trading you must have a proper knowledge by experiencing eventually you will learn just take down notes in every time you fail and succeed by that you can eliminate your mistakes.
Activity: 243
May 14, 2018, 03:00:48 AM
Understanding altcoin pricing will put the investor in a position of not only knowing when it is best to invest in ICOs, but also knowing how to maximize returns. It is feasible to invest in altcoins and receive a negative return on investment. However, with altcoins being the best yielding commodity currently being traded, investing early may be the best chance an investor has to potentially see ten times his or her return on investment or more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 02:55:06 AM
I spend more time in trading now.
ICO market is getting worse. I only follow a couple of projects for the time being.
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
For me trading is good it gives daily profit but too risky if dont have enough knowledge. While ico is lesser risk as long as you understand the whutepaper and there roadblock it will be less risk
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
May 13, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
You are talking about two different directions of development of your capital. Since trading is a more dynamic process. While investing in projects requires you to spend more time studying this or that platform.
But these two directions have much in common - for example, high risk. Therefore, it is impossible to allocate all capital to these directions. Most of the assets are to be in reliable coins.
Activity: 336
May 13, 2018, 12:58:57 PM
Both ways are very risky,I would prefer investing is famous solid coins like Bitcoin,Etherium,Ripple and Litecoin.This is the safest cryptoinvestment for a long-term.Just buy some of  them at current price and hold.
Activity: 226
May 13, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
both are relevant for today. but more fraud is observed in the process of ISO, and trade - the process is transparent, albeit unpredictable.
Activity: 163
May 13, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
And trading and ICO is very risky.  But if you find a good ICO then you can quickly make money.  It seems to me better to buy coins.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:47:48 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
trading is a bit complicated so I think investing on ICOs is more advisable. but it is just that risk comes from the market volatility. Only few ICOs are profitable as investment because most of the ICO tokens'  market value are falling upon being released in the market. So you have to choose an ICO which is potent to be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
I choose ICO.  I have time to analyze the project and to draw a conclusion.
Trading very strongly influences psyche and I become mad. Especially everyday trading.
Activity: 33
May 13, 2018, 12:41:53 PM
For a novice investor, I would advise the ICO, because with this investment you need to analyze fewer factors
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
Right now most of the ico price don not drops  when the new  ico comes to market most of the ico coin price  under base price so its good time for invest a new ico. i think right now  trading and ico are better so i am going with both

Not all ICO drop when available in the market, and of course I will combine the two, when I think that getting a good ICO and profitable then I never hesitate to join, while trading is the fastest way for me to get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: