Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 23. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:47:36 AM
Before you jump in into invest in ICO and trading, then you should learn and read more about them. How to to know that ICO are going to develop and worth to invest and then learn about trading indicator and when to buy and sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:46:16 AM
If you have the capital, why not investing in them? I think it is precisely the more advantage to be gained. you need before investing in both ICO or trading is learning. Read a lot, especially the reading on the forum bitcointalk. then, after you taste familiar and understood, we recommend that you start investing bit by bit.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

If you are newbie and you have a desire to earn money on ICO, my advice to you isn't to do it. Now you can earn on ICO only in good projects, if you can participate in the pre-sale. If you are interested in new projects, then just wait until the end of ICO and listing the coins on the exchange and buy at the exchange is cheaper than at the ICO main sale.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 21, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I think you'd better trade with old coins and it's proven to be promising. Do not invest in ICO because ICO is very risky. Especially if you can not choose a good ICO, there you even become a loss. Should trade on the best crypto coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:32:44 AM
A very difficult question for me. I can not choose one way. But, if you choose, it will be ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 21, 2018, 02:29:25 AM
Now when the market is very often red it is better to invest in ICOs in my opinion. Now Ambit Mining is live, so look at this ICO it is very promising, it is rare to find such a good, well defined project, with very experienced staff.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
To study trading to you it is necessary to download and study several courses according to the technical and fundamental analysis of the financial markets.
Good and deep studying of this subject takes about 2-3 years.
If have begun to trade, don't wait for fast result in the form of big profits.
In few places train in investment. Training in investment is a constant trial and error method.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
First you have to assess your self if you are capable of doing trading and ICO. The more you knew things about trading, selling and IcO you will be successful in that field. Many people say “ before you go to war make sure that is a new one. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 209
May 20, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

thanks

First you have to be careful otherwise you can lose your money. Invest only in the projects with real team, and real goals. Read whitepaper before investing and make sure to invest only as much as you can afford.
Activity: 118
May 20, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

thanks
What you need to know about the ICO is a big help for you to become a trader, and a trader who participating in ICO that are real can be a successful trader because he already has the knowledge.
Activity: 367
May 20, 2018, 06:49:57 PM
I think that both these options are very lucrative, if you know how to act correctly. If you are a beginner, then do not immediately try to engage in trading, you need to learn for this.
Activity: 1190
May 20, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
It all depends on each person. Some people prefer to invest in ICO and some prefer trading. Maybe it's getting a daily profit. But we must note that ICO and Trading are at their own risk. nothing is easy to walk straight. So people are free to choose trading or ICO.
Activity: 107
May 20, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
For they both same. The only different about them is when you want a short investment or daily profit go to trading but its too risky than ico. But if you can wait a month or a long term investment go to ico less risk i dont know now because lot of scam ico right now
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 05:52:27 PM
To my mind it is not a good idea to invest in ICO now. As for me 99% of them are scam. So if you are not afraid to lose your money you should start trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 20, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
Initial coin offerings used to be really good but they have seem to die down a little bit. Trading makes me more profit at this very moment.
Activity: 167
May 20, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
You must be careful if you want to invest in ico. whether you can profit, like 20% or 10% bonus. and also see their roadmap, their team, whether or not the products or systems they offer will work. and whether investors are interested in their coins or not. many points you should see if you want to invest in ico.
Activity: 42
May 20, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
ICO is the best for me.  No doubt  It is promising.  Here an important step is the company's choice.  First and foremost, you must trust them.  And the rest is not important.  But finding something good is difficult.  With long searches I stopped at Paytomat.  They have a chat and a channel in a telegram.  Honor, I'm sure you will support my opinion
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
May 20, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
The ico offre a good bonus but the problem is that ther is many scam ico's so be cerfull...same thing for trading be cerfull of scam coins
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 02:40:37 PM
Both of are quite good but according to me Trading is Risky than investment in ICO! I always stay from trading but if you have enough knowledge about Trading then you should try this but personally i recommend ICO.

But choice is your!!
Activity: 26
May 19, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
I personally invest in ICO no more than 10% of the total interest deposit 50% trade the rest just keep.
Pages:
Jump to: