Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 33. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
Investing in ico project is like a long-term investment with only an increased risk, but trading is an even more dangerous occupation that requires strong nerves and concentration  Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
You can actually do both. Research takes a lot of time here. Investing in coins is much easier, because most of them are well known and you know what generally expect, ICOs are risky, projects are more complicated, but potentially can bring bigger profits. Plus you can also do some bounties for them to receive even more tokens
Activity: 155
May 04, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
Borh are very good ventures if you have mastered the art of taking part in them, I personally prefer ICOs as they give you a headstart to invest in coins with high potential. If judged properly, and the project succeeds, ICOs will make you lots of money as the token value will be high, Trading is also a good venture, you however have to mater the market trends and know when to buy or sell.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 04, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
i think you should start trading to understand about the crypto world before investing in ICO. Because, to invest in ICO, you have to know many knowledge about cryptocurrency, the blockchain technology and the products of projects.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 04, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
you need read more about crypto, for an example, you read whitepapers
that will make u understand how crypto works. after that you can decide what u will do
Activity: 100
May 04, 2018, 12:01:38 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
Depending on whether you want to invest long-term or short term? if long term I recommend buy BTC just for the results that you will get also big. But if for short-term investment you can buy eth or coins that are cheap in the market.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 12:00:48 AM
I would suggest that you take more time to read and learn more about ICO and trading. They are related so its a good news because you don't have to learn on something that slightly different. The most important thing is how can you get a good ICO and coins for trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
May 03, 2018, 11:51:24 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

hello dude. Before doing anything the first thing you should do is to learn things about what are you getting into. You should also consider learning how to trade and how to invest first before putting in any money in the space. They don't call this crypto space as the wild wild west of financial industry for nothing. You can gain a lot than you can ever imagine here while at the same time you can also lose your money in a single mistake.

Note:
mistake = means not following your plan.
good investment/trade = means you follow your plan what ever happens. loses or wins.

Activity: 221
May 03, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

thanks

Much information can add to your knowledge to start ICO trading and investment, both from a few topics in this forum as well as from outside the forum. ICO trade and investment is a potential for profit. You can start trading with a small amount, the rest you can invest in an ICO project. Trading will take a lot of time while ICO investments do not take up much of your time.
Activity: 112
May 03, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
It is really hard to choose between ICO and trading. I have the advice for you that is to invest both. Half the money you invest in ICO and the other half you invest in trading. I think doing so will reduce the risk
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
May 03, 2018, 11:21:06 PM
Joining in an ICO has a very very bug risk as we can see now even ones project look real and has a good review by best ICO rating site. We cant determine how was the mind of the team with these project so better to trade a known altcoins you have no or less risk if you do that. For a new in trading buy low sell high is good no need skills. Find a coin in coinmarkt and look the volume and the gap in exchange so you can trade for an instant
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 11:03:10 PM
According to my mind, To invest in a good ICO, you have to spend a lot of time looking for a good company. To engage in commerce, you need knowledge, experience, information, and news about crypto.

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
May 03, 2018, 10:55:05 PM
Invest in a good ico is better than invest in a coin sometimes.coz ico price is very low and if it would be a good coin after it came to the market and will get a good profit.but you need to choose a real ico coz some ICOs are scams.so you must read the whitepaper carefully before choose a good ico.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
May 03, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
Start trading with small amount on any good project.. once you learn enough about trading then add some more amount... once you get enough knowledge of crypto world then try to proceed with ICO's.

All the best
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 03, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

thanks

Actually in my own thought,the most things  first you prepared in this kind of investment whether it is an ICO or trading investment is yourself,that you must accept the fact whatever happen in your investment its winning or  loosing that you are ready to accept the outcome in all of this our investment in cryptocurrency,otherwise mostly investor have only thinking a good profit of there capital,but in terms of failure  there bussiness they easily to discourage and not easily to move on there investment loosing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 10:15:44 PM
Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
You can earn some coins with ICO and try trading then after. All you need is experience and patience.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 10:05:31 PM
If you have the capital I suggest better start trading on ICO, because ICO is now a lot of fraud. And if you trade more clearly and surely if you have mastered the trade.
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 10:04:56 PM
 Smiley Smiley for those of you who are new to the world of digital currency investing, this is a good post for learning, how to trade and find a good ico for investment, this is what I suggest, if you want to invest in ico, you better see first more carefully what the project ico it, because wrong choosing ico can cause you loss.
here are some ways to choose a good ico.
1. read the whitepaper
2. see his team, look for experienced people
3. see his telegram member, if many means good
4. how long the project, if the longer the better.

if your trading problem can start its on the exchange, you can choose the coin that can rank 10 coinmarketcap.
be patient in trading, then you will benefit.
buy when it's cheap, sell when the price goes up. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 798
May 03, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

thanks
I would rather run a trade with the coins I have. besides profitable for me, running the trade is also more interesting and fun.
running a trade is a form of activity that requires a tactical strategy or to get a bigger profit. with the benefits we achieve, can make the capital run the trade for the next.
trading needs a good skill to always get a profit, I suggest to be able to do daily trading in order to earn profit every day and always control the income.
Pages:
Jump to: