Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 34. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 09:55:42 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I would rather run a trade with the coins I have. besides profitable for me, running the trade is also more interesting and fun.
running a trade is a form of activity that requires a tactical strategy or to get a bigger profit. with the benefits we achieve, can make the capital run the trade for the next.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 09:49:44 PM
they are all good starting while You have the right to choose. If you want to longterm investment , join Legit ICO others you should choose trading. Buy low and sell high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 07:29:26 PM
I think here you need to make a choice . Everyone chooses himself, where it is better and more comfortable

That's why the person is asking for help to guide what are the possible outcomes of each step one take, ultimately it is the choice of a user but one can always give advice. I think trading is quite risk taking, I will go choosing few good ICO who are making good ICO reports and have a good future as they will definitely help make you richer. Both involves risk but investment in ICO can have  more chances of better returns.
Activity: 42
May 03, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead.  A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
All-encompassing blockchain trading platform
May 03, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
I think ICOs and Trading both have their benefits and cons, a good portfolio would have a bit of both!

If you're interested were working on a pretty cool project right now, trying to develop an all encompassing exchange platform.
Unlike many other ICOs we are actually trying to release a beta of our platform before or during our ICO sale. So we actually can have something to show for our ICO.

You can check us out at

https://bithemoth.com/index.php

and our ANN thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-bithemoth-exchange-an-all-encompassing-exchange-platform-3311741
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
May 03, 2018, 04:02:49 PM
First of all you need to understand that during the trade you are already engaged in projects that have already been completed and buy or sell Coins that are already working. And investments in ico companies can bring good profits or as a result lose everything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 03, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
As for me, we should use all the tools that can make us rich. And ICO and traiding and investing in alternative coins are great tools. I use all of them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 06:07:09 AM
On the subject of trading, first you need to learn, get the skills then trade on a demo account and when it starts to work out - invest small amounts and so on  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Some ICOs have good profits potential in the future and some dont. To choosing good potential ICOs is hard because many ICO. I am prefer if we want to invest for long term better pick coin/token in market. And if you want decide trade on market, better you preparing on technical analysis because market volatiling is very high
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 05:53:17 AM
I preffer Trading because it is moe profitable then investment in ICO , because sometimes ICO don't reach their intial price when they hit exchange
Activity: 100
May 03, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
I think it depends on whether you are good at trading or ico. Not everyone is fit to invest in ico. There is a high risk of investing in ico. Not everyone is fit to trade. Trading takes a long time, and many people don't have the patience to do it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
May 03, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
both are relevant for today. but more fraud is observed in the process of ISO, and trade - the process is transparent, albeit unpredictable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 03, 2018, 05:18:48 AM
I think it's worth studying what you like bestand. If you like trading then start learning about trading. If it does not work out then try investing in ICO.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
Choosing from these two options I will definitely choose trading as it is more exciting and takes at least more time but can bring more profit than ICO.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
I recommend studying these directions in parallel! You can invest for a long time, for example, not really following the course and in addition to invest in new projects!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
At the moment, I like to market more than invest in the ICO, since there are not enough good and perspective projects, so I'm looking for good coins on the market and then decide what to do with them.
Activity: 266
May 03, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
For myself, I chose ICO, simply because trading is first, much harder, you need a lot to learn theories and so on. Secondly, quite a nervous exercise. For me, the nerves are more expensive) In ICO, especially if participating in the bounty does not need to waste nerves, in my opinion
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 03, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
icos usually have more profit potential comparing with listed coins. How ever they have more risk like scam, delays, careless teams, not listing etc. Anyway if the project is good it is better to join during ico.
Activity: 119
May 03, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
To invest in a good ICO, you have to spend a lot of time looking for a good company.  To engage in trade, you need knowledge and experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
May 03, 2018, 04:39:43 AM
You can't make money from ICOs, only trading on exchanges. ICOs can be profitable if you find a cheap token sale. The right ICO can be a hole or a rocket.
Yes choosing right ICO is the biggest task now most of the highly hyped project are failing . Some ICO which is running real business or having MVP is better option to invest . Some project having real business and for their blockchain adoption they are raising fund some even having working product . If you cant do proper research trading is always best option.
Pages:
Jump to: