Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 52. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 08:15:59 AM
It says SCAM all over the place
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

I have invested in some ico but with whitepaper that gives me crap returns. Now i learned my lessons and will not invest even invest such a thing, maybe the trend should shift to product first before ICO.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
I haven't seen that before, very strange thing. If ICO doesn't have a white paper it must be the ICO of Bitcoin, lol. Known enough that people would invest even without reading the documentary.
Activity: 197
July 10, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
I hardly ever read whitepaper in ICO but for me very important disponibility it. If i see ICO without whitepaper i don't trust that ICO.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 07:00:43 AM
I think ico without whitepaper does not make sense because. whitepaper is an important part to give more explanation about future roadmap, development, technical detail and more...
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
Without ICO technical documentation is likely fraudulent and the main task is to collect as much money as possible and just disappear. Such projects are very often a beautiful website and marketing at the highest level. We need some regulation and admission to ICO, and that such frauds have undermined people's faith in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 06:56:44 AM
In order to buy an ico in the crypto money world, you have to make a selection and search from the site where the promotional campaigns are made. As a good project, you should look at the white paper to buy an ico you think you have landed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
If the ICO project does not have a whitepaper, then it is a scam project. Therefore, whenever selecting ICO projects for investment, white paper is one of the essential conditions to evaluate the ICO project. Alternatively, you can also analyze the Token sale indicators as well as project information to assess the potential of the ICO project.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
If a project doesn't even have a white paper, then why do you believe it in such a project? It can be said that the white paper is the soul or outline of a project, the constitution, the ideas, and the projects without this must not invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Any project launching an ICO should at least have a professional whitepaper, a detailed roadmap, an overview of the team with profiles and a disclosure of how the funds raised will be used for transparency

A working product in alpha or beta stage is even better
I agree with you, as the project without whitepaper and roadmap is like people from lottery promising that you will win for sure, as such project is not developing anything. I would never invest in it.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
In my opinion, if the ICO team is not even able to create a whitepaper, then this project will never succeed, even if it's not a scam.
Activity: 83
July 10, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
I do not dare to say ICO without whitepaper is a scam, but I think ICO is a good ICO clear, clearly the plan, clearly the target is clear vision, explained the team. so it's better if you choose ICO to invest choose ICO that really clear. think before you act.
Activity: 167
July 10, 2018, 05:49:14 AM
it's hard to trust an ico in the absence of a whitepaper, ico who owns a whitepaper is still at risk of a scam let alone who has none at all ...
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 04:40:57 AM
There are some projects that enters the market(or at least try to enter the market) without whitepaper but I don't know if they make ICO, maybe airdrop. I think that ICO is event that launched to collect enough money to realize the idea. If project has no WP, how could we know if they have any ideas to realze?
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
July 10, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
In my past experiences joining bounties those ICO's without whitepaper are most likely scam's, but there are some that just came up late with their whitepapers in a few days. Maybe it still will be better for you just to play safe if a campaign doesnt have Whitepaper ignore. Make your checklist for a good campaign it will help you a lot.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
Yes for me without whitepaper in a bounty is absolutely a scam because some of bounty hunters and investor's before they want to join bounty or they invest in any bounty they read first the whitepaper for them to know if that bounty is good .

Like me, i won't dive into any bounty if i didn't see and read the white paper
Activity: 113
July 10, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

Definitely there should not be projects without a whitepaper. This is one of the foundations, the plan by which the project will move and develop. If a project can not write its development goals on paper, then what can you say about this?
Activity: 23
July 10, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
Whitepaper is a very important thing for every project. The more detailed the user is, the better the project knows how the project works and whether or not to invest in it. I do not think a project without Whitepaper is reliable
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
Personally, I think if ICO without White paper what will happen and so there will be many people who do not dare to invest or even happy to invest in ICO without white paper hence from that right now I am even afraid if investing in ICO project
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 03:46:59 AM
 I am of the opinion that any project without a layout plan or roadmap should not even be taken seriously in the first place. The white paper goes a long way to identify and defines a project and help a potential investor to know exactly what the project is all about and how they could benefit from it. A project without a white paper is undefined.
Pages:
Jump to: