Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 48. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
July 10, 2018, 07:06:43 PM
Whitepaper is a document in which all relevant information about the project is collected. so very important I think they provide relevant information about their project, one of them in the form of whitepaper.
Activity: 108
July 10, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
I believe that ICO without technical information is scammers, and personally I will not participate in such a project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 10, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
Hello author! I think normal project must have white paper but it's not a guarantee for anything at all! Absurd? Yes it is! OK but I still will repeat it any self-respecting project must have whitepaper, onepager for your comfort  and other documentations. White paper can show you all about emission, how much tokens will be burned, how much tokens will move to the team, how much will be freeze and what formed the price. Who will buy it and why! Tokenomy it is very important! Team and background of the team! Road map and disclaimer! Terms and conditions! Jurisdiction etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 10, 2018, 07:01:28 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

How do you define whitepaper?
Whitepaper is just a document where all the relevant information about the project is gathered . If they have an alternative source of information with the relevant information, about they concept, their goals and roadmap, it is fine not to have the "whitepaper"
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
I always like to read the Whitepaper of a project as it helps in investment decision making. Without a WP I do not consider  it a
serious project. However I have recently seen  a six month  ongoing project and still not having WP and they say  they do not want
to share some ideas publicly and that it is not a priority for the team at this stage. So, there are exceptions out of the rule, but still I prefer ICOs with WP.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 06:01:30 PM
Until I met such projects, well, in those which I participate. And I think that this is a very high probability scam.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:48:46 PM
It's hard to trust an ICO without any future plans shown in the whitepaper. How do you know what future directions the company wants to go in? Why would you invest in something that has no roadmap, nobody on the team, and no transparent idea? I think you must be careful with any ICO, but especially when it does not have basic information such as the whitepaper or information about future steps or goals of the project.
Activity: 420
July 10, 2018, 05:42:06 PM
There cannot even be an ICO without a white paper, because such does not qualify to called an ICO. Also, not all ICO with whitepaper are real, some are scam. I have even seen situations where some ICO only use the idea of others to write the content of their whitepaper.
This should be beyond the whitepaper.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
Without whitepaper means that project is a scam, it is not true, Maybe they are working for the whitepaper, or they are focusing in other fields. But if a project really doesn't have a whitepaper then I think you should avoid that project. Without whitepaper, how can investor knows about the project, where many ICO scam happening that time without whitepaper means that the project is not good enough to invest money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
Whitepaper is the first and foremost requirement for an ico. Without it, I doubt anyone will invest.

I think you get it wrong here, the most important thing for any project is the team, the quality of the team truly matters. I have seen so many whitepapper ICOs in this space and fail end well. Personally I won't invest in the project unless it is an airdrop projects, the number of failed projects in the space just keep increasing with time though this is not surprising
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
I thought that time of bad prepared ICOs is gone. Now most of ICOs have MVP, WhitePaper, ShortPaper, Advisers and other things which should be attractive for investors, but most of this ICOs don't get money. So bad prepared ICOs haven't chances at all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 10, 2018, 05:18:48 PM
I think it's really difficult to find a new ICO without whitepaper . If most part of quality made ICO's we have nowadays are scam , what can we say about those , who even don't have a whitepaper ? I think those dirty , lazy scammers won't scam anyone , because no one will invest in project , that even don't have a crappy whitepaper ! Industry is moving forward and scammers doing the same , so I think the time of ICO's without whiteper has gone and will never come back .
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
July 10, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
Why not, if not so much people read it? Now we all know "hype" ICO and where to invest money. Big crypto websites, bloggers and vloggers help us with that. I`ve heard soo many things like this: "Seele/Fantom/QuarkChain/etc - you need to invest! It will make 2/5/10 X!!!" And I asked, "Why?" And nobody knows the answer. They even don`t know what these projects do, they only heard about them from famous bloggers. So, I think that will be interesting to see ICO without Whitepaper but with huge effective marketing strategy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

There is only one case when project without Whitepaper is legit (or can be legit). It is simple - when they have a working product which you can test you do not need such documentation, however you can still require another data (technical and so on).
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

White paper is nothing more than a brief excerpt about the main characteristics and plans of the project.
If the development team can talk about their project in a different way, then why not.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 10, 2018, 01:29:22 PM
I don't think that's possible then we won't have anything to believe on that project, so better go away on that ICO because it's a pure scam. I saw a lot of ICO's which are just copying the whitepaper of other projects so better watch out.
I think that the ICO without a document is pure proof that the project will not be successful. Because this situation says one of two things. Or the team is too lazy. Or a team of scammers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Whitepaper is the first and foremost requirement for an ico. Without it, I doubt anyone will invest.
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

you should be more alert, now there are many ico that lead to a scam. and certainly will hurt many investors and the popularity of crypto where the world.
if you get a big doubt do not hesitate to discuss here.
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

i don't believe in such project because that is majorly scam because not to show about the do and dones of that project.. now whitepaper is a short note of the project, i mean a brief and concise explanations about the project so without the whitepaper people won't find interest in participating on such projects.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
July 10, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

as I know, most ico have white papers and road maps as a corporate bridge for investors. and obviously it will be very influential in every assessment and research.
Pages:
Jump to: