Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 56. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
Yes i think so because without white paper there's no information about the plan for investors and even for bounty hunters. white paper provide every information about the project so it's really important for me   
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 08, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Of course all projects or ICOs should have a whitepaper so people can understand what will be your projects goal or what problem does the project wants to solve. If you can find any ICOs without whitepaper, then you should ignore it and don't ever think of investing on it because it is considered a scam. Imagine a project that don't want to give information about them and their project to educate potential investors about what they want to offer, that's an obvious scam and I don't think that scammers are dumb to do an ICO without a whitepaper.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 08:14:25 AM
In my opinion, there is no white paper ico, even if it is not a scam, I will not invest, because the white paper is a blueprint for a project. Dare to ask which project does not have a white paper?
Activity: 80
July 08, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
If there is no white paper ico, I can directly identify it as a fraud. Professional ico must have one or more white papers, and the team is obligated to show the investment some basic information of the company, including future plans.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
The Whitepaper is the basis on which everything is based. Definitely ico without whitepaper will be a scam. I do not believe that ico without whitepaper could get any investors.
Activity: 240
July 08, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

An ICO should have a white paper.  If in case there is no whitepaper,  then the project's credibility might me a question. So if you are into investment or a bounty hunter,  better select an ICO with whitepaper because there are information like development roadmap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:59:52 AM
It's really funny - ICO without whitepaper. I can't image how someone can build any project or create any product without explanation and having a clear and robust plan. I never be a part of any project without whitepaper - it's low skilled scam!
Activity: 49
July 08, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

Having an ICO without a whitepaper is a major flaw in the cryptocurrency world of business. A good whitepaper is a sign that the project has foundation and background and it allows the investor the opportunity to go through it so as to have a good and detail understanding of the project.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
I think a project need to have a whitepaper and it is a MUST. That is a way that can build the trust among the investors and I don't think people will invest on a project without a whitepaper.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 03:57:30 AM
it is very clear and it is very certain that if an ICO without any white paper then it can be ascertained it is just a fraud project. white paper on an ICO. like a heart in man
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 07, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
ICO without whitepapers is a waste project, because whitepapers contain important explanations about the project. Because it is not possible long explanation is written on the website page because it takes too many places. Most investors will read the whitepaper first before deciding to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
July 07, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
Whitepaper is an integral part of an ICO project. It gives an insight into what we are investing. Without the whitepaper we won't know what we are buying into.
Activity: 62
July 07, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
ICO should be there should be a whitepaper, because if there is no whitepaper then many investors who think ICO is a scam. because it is basically a whitepaper is very important because there is already an explanation of the ICO roadmap and also an explanation of the ICO project more deeply, as well as the development of the ICO team, so with that we can know that ICO is indeed good
Activity: 178
July 07, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
White paper is important, how can you trust such projects? With law enforcement actions and general awareness growing, outright scammers have it harder than ever! Though, of course, there’s still a need of research and digging. Read white paper of this project called Liven, I think projects like this are a good example and I’m always going for these project whenever I see them. Liven is an already established business in Australia and has up to 250k users on its app.
Activity: 101
July 07, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
I  think ICO without whitepaper is not complete, because whitepaper is an important part of an ICO. why the important part? as whitepapers are used to provide more explanations about the roadmap and also explanations of deeper ICO projects in the future, as well as team development
absolutely right. In addition why whitepaper is said to be important in an ICO. because whitepaper is a thing that made judgments and assumptions investors to determine if the ICO is good and achieve success.
Activity: 103
July 07, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
I  think ICO without whitepaper is not complete, because whitepaper is an important part of an ICO. why the important part? as whitepapers are used to provide more explanations about the roadmap and also explanations of deeper ICO projects in the future, as well as team development
Activity: 73
July 07, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
Hmm. Were there any ICO's without whitepaper in existence?  Shocked If yes - it's triple facepalm. I mean who on Earth will give money to who knows whom who knows on what?
I thought even scammers are not free from this world's greatest unjustice. After all, if it's possible why am I still trading and not growing decorative cabbage (don't ask) in my own mansion's garden?
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
July 07, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

we cant say that but it will build a doubt for the investor. Do you think that people will invest their money for something that they dont know how you money will be in the future.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
I think the ICO without whitepaper is no bases of project and whitepaper is very important to investor like me because all plan and project of ICO is list in whitepaper.
Activity: 167
July 07, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I think ICO without whitepaper is a scam ICO, because whitepaper is an important part to give more explanation about future roadmap, development, and also how to team their way, so essentially whitepaper is very important in an ICO
Pages:
Jump to: