Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 60. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
For people without technical knowledge and remote from the blockade in general, several comprehensive methods can be used. For example, I advise you to hire programmers. But it takes a long time to set up the entire infrastructure and start working. Or to order the full creation of the project from the agency ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 06, 2018, 06:36:58 AM
Most likely, an ICO without a whitepaper is a scam. White paper is a vital part of an ICO that has all the information about the ICO. Without a white paper, how would investors know what that ICO is all about? It clearly states that ICO is a scam.
Activity: 322
July 06, 2018, 06:32:30 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
I sometimes meat this project and I didn't join any of it. I didn't join not because I thought it was scam, it just wasn't my area and I didn't like the concept, what they wanted and until this article I didn't think that way, that a project without whitepaper can be scam, nice to read some thoughts in this topic and I hope I'll gain some experience on interesting thoughts of other people experience
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Any ICO without white paper has actually has just planned to fail. It shows they lack plan and direction. And the only mission is to collect fund from the public and shutdown. Comrades when you come across such Project, just overlook and walk away to save you from secret pain.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 06, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
Off course white paper is important thing ico ever had without it how can they determine those umber of people who joined them, the amount of allocation or stakes given each participants and also how are they going to update their target or goal in short its the very clear evidence if ICO is legit or not unless the white also is one big scam that's another story.
Activity: 299
July 06, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
An ICO project does not have a whitepaper . That ICO I am sure with you it scam 100%.  whitepaper is the first important metric for evaluating an ICO, bridge to persuade investors to invest money in your project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
July 06, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
ICO without white paper is some kind of nonsense. White paper is an integral part of any project. If it is not there then it almost always says that this project is underdeveloped and you should refrain from investing in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 06, 2018, 06:13:21 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

well we cant be sure if it is a scam or not by checking whitepaper only. if there is not a white paper we can say that team is not prepared well yet, but maybe they still have a good idea and innovative project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
July 06, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

certainly not in perspective, but for a project it should have a white paper as a matter of discussion and a plan that will be built by the developer to make the investor believe and involved. of course there are some ico who do not use white paper, but usually it is not good and tend to action scam.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
Some ICO have whitepaper and then you understand it is just a scam. But this document is very important to understand the project and its aims. So may be this project is still making whitepaper, but it sounds suspicious and weird.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:00:59 AM
White paper is a very important part in an ico project. The white paper contains an explanation of mission and vision, roadmap, project advantages, and other important information related to the project as a bridge to investors. So, if the project is not white paper, then the project is not clear and most likely is a scam.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
A project without an whitepaper is surely 100% scam if they run a bounty campaign dont trust them make sure that to stay them away as early. Investors should aware of that because they can lose your money. Keep safe investors
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 06, 2018, 05:49:46 AM
ICOs that do not have whitepapers are more often a scam. But it is not always the case. There are VERY GOOD and promising projects, which until the last do not spread their whitepapers on the public, and then listing with huge profits on the exchanges from the price of ICO.
Activity: 243
July 06, 2018, 05:47:37 AM
if ICO without white paper will be many people think it is a fraud, because there is no white paper like where people might go in ico without reading what is on white paper, for me white paper is important for an ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
how can we know ico in detail, if there is no whitepaper, so what will they plan and do? do we want to give our money to something that is not clear, can we believe it? I can not imagine it if ico without a whitepaper, it's like giving away our money to the person who just met on the highway.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
I did not see ICO without whitepaper yet, if there ICO do not have any whitepaper that mean that project is possible fraud and dont have any quality, and should be investor avoid to invest in this kind of ICO.  White paper is important to explain to the public aim and concept of the project and also what problem they want to solve.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 06, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
Without white paper, what's the point of ICO?In any case, it is necessary.Many investors always read and trust white paper.For me reading the white paper is the main requirement for the selection of investments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 06, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
ICO without WhitePaper it is very strange and I think that it is scam in 95% of cases. And 5% it is the cases when ICO have strong reason to go live without Whitepaper.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 06, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

I haven't encounter an ICO without whitepaper yet but if I there is an ICO without it, I am 101% sure that it is a SCAM! All the information about the project is in the whitepaper. Honestly, I enjoy reading the whitepaper of every ICO, after reading them I will know already if the coin will be successful or not. But ofcourse it will still depend on the team if they are going to follow everything on whitepaper. If there is no whitepaper, it is a 101% SCAM!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
Yes it is true that white paper is very important for the investor because how can an individual get informed from a company while this paper brings things clear to investor from a company.
Pages:
Jump to: