Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 64. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 08:19:11 PM
For me as a investor and a bounty hunter a bounty campaign without a whitepaper is obviously a scam . Because whenever i participate in an ICO as a investor and a bounty participant i always looking for their whitepaper to be able to interest me to invest in their project. Whenever the whitepaper of a project suit my interest i immediately invest in their project. And i believe that a good project has a good whitepaper and has a good team and good community.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:09:41 PM
It would be a bit unfair to call it a scam just because you don't have a white paper, but have to be very careful, how would you know their goals, ideals, and plans without the white paper? Besides the technologies involved and how they will work? they may release the bounty early to raise funds faster, but a project so quick to release the bounty without a white paper is very suspicious.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 08:09:17 PM
Of course bounty without whitepaper should 100% SCAM Project.
Why? Where you see the roadmap, the team, devs, and where the project going to.

My recommendation for you, NEVER JOIN BOUNTY THAT HAVE NO WHITEPAPER!
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 05, 2018, 08:04:45 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be a bounty without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a bounty without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about a bounty without whitepaper
Are you idiot? The whitepaper is an important part to give the more explanation about the future roadmap, development, technical details and many more. I can say that is really important. With or without the whitepaper and it can be turned into a scam anytime. Where are you from dude?
Activity: 25
July 05, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
You need to ask to devs if a whitepaper will coming since some project starts the Bounty real soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
I'm guessing you mean that the project doesn't have a whitepaper and they have a bounty campaign going? As a investor, I wouldn't say it's 100% a scam project because of this, but I would be very curious and would be watching its development before investing into it.
Activity: 52
July 05, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Pages:
Jump to: