Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 62. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 06, 2018, 02:30:31 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Why would not create a whitepaper, this is a big proof that the project is legit and all the details about the project are all here, this is the blue print of the project if they don't have time to create one then we have no time to look at their project, this is very important for any project aside from the composition of the team.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

I agree with you a whitepaper is much more important for an ICO which help investor to know about that project which they want to invest which also help to grow up an ICO.

ICO with out Whitepaper it's looks like it's scam!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
July 06, 2018, 02:04:02 AM
I will ignore any project that don't have a whitepaper because o don't want to invest in something unknown. Whitepaper is a very important thing for the project because it explain what the project are trying to do and that can make investor more certain about their investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 06, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
You should never invest anything in a project without seeing the whitepaper first. One of the most important things in the whitepaper is the Roadmap for development, without seeing this how can you know that you are not investing in a project that do not plan to produce anything for 1 or 2 years? Also there will be important definitions of the project scope and the distribution of tokens. Always read and understand a whitepaper first
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 01:53:45 AM
Personally I would 100% ignore any project that cannot even produce a whitepaper before they begin crowdfunding. This is a crucial step to inform potential investors of at least the intent and metrics of the project. If this simple document does not even exist then I would stay well away.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
The projects without whitepaper or roadmap is certainly prone to be scams as it proved in many projects in the past 2-3 years. We should be very careful to invest in such ICOs or should remain away from such projects.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:43:11 AM
If a project does not have a white paper, it can only show that the team is not sincere enough to treat the project. It can not be said that a project with white paper is not a deceptive project. Many fraudulent projects are now packed. I think we can not judge the authenticity of the project only through the white paper.

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
July 06, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
Without a white paper you have no way of knowing how much though has gone into the project. Which issues they've thought they'll face and how they propose to solve them.

That being said, many scams have white papers that are just plagiarised or complete nonsense. So I think even with a white paper you should exercise caution with the various ICO's.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
July 06, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be a bounty without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a bounty without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about a bounty without whitepaper

No whitepaper? That is simple and clear answer. He has not have a purpose of his project. That was a newbie scammer maybe. LoL.

Wake up dude, dont support project without purpose or you will get nothing..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
Any ico, as long as its information is not complete, do not participate. Because there are so many pieces of information there, projects that look real are much better than it. The most important thing about investing is safety, and then whether it is profitable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 06, 2018, 01:34:38 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be a bounty without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a bounty without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about a bounty without whitepaper

I would not join a bounty without a whitepaper because how would the investors know what is the plan of the team, its roadmap, purpose, development, technical aspects etc. All the information about the project should be in the whitepaper. It is also like the articles of incorporation in which the corporation would not be able to start without it so the same applies to project. How would the investors know how they can benefit from the project if it has no whitepaper. If there are no investors then the project would not push through and bounty hunters would not be paid.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:32:12 AM
I think a whitepaper is one of the things that is mandatory if the Ico is present.
someone must know about the ico from whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:25:01 AM
The whitepaper is very important. Me personally, i wouldn't invest or do bounty campaign for an ICO that doesn’t have whitepaper, because i always want to read it before. If they couldn't bother to write a whitepaper, it means the ICO is not such a serious project.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
What I want to say is that a project has white papers, a homepage, and a team. They are still fake, let alone no white papers. This is a very low-cost thing, and someone specializes in selling it to create a real project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
July 06, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

Maybe you're referring about the ICO and not the bounty because bounty is just a program of an ICO, so maybe you should rephrase it.

I think whitepaper is the most important part of having ico as this will indicate how clear is the vision of the project and everything that an investors will need to know should be written there. So how can investors be interested if nothing will interest them.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
It is scam and very cheap. You should check next aspects in bounty: interesting object, good team - see profiles in LinkedIn, whitepaper, good twitter/facebook. It is your time - appreciate it and don't believe anybody
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
July 06, 2018, 12:43:33 AM

Do not agree at all. Bounty with whitepaper can be also scam.Go to Services Section., there you will find so many paid shills that are writing whitepapers for others.

Might be team can be late in releasing the whitepaper.

PS: Satoshi written the code of bitcoin first and its whitepaper afterwards.

For sure, most of people here in forum are really don't want to get involved that kind of projects without white paper. The first thing that  the most important in one project is the whitepaper, if without it, obviously it's a scam.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
Are you idiot? The whitepaper is an important part to give the more explanation about the future roadmap, development, technical details and many more. I can say that is really important. With or without the whitepaper and it can be turned into a scam anytime. Where are you from dude?
Of course, It is a scam or it has a high possibility to fail at any time. I personally won't participate in such bounties or invest. Even if developers tell me whitepaper is under development, I would wait for it before I get myself involved.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 12:32:22 AM
scam and not it will not be ensured. but the clear role of the whitepaper will be very important for the sake of clarity of what is done and how his system. This simply gives more information and could make people more confident to enter the bounty. But if indeed there's no certainly not be a problem but it's just going to be less sure of what he does.
Activity: 169
Merit: 18
July 06, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

Do not agree at all. Bounty with whitepaper can be also scam.Go to Services Section., there you will find so many paid shills that are writing whitepapers for others.

Might be team can be late in releasing the whitepaper.

PS: Satoshi written the code of bitcoin first and its whitepaper afterwards.

Pages:
Jump to: