Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 23. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
good luck dev.
great project
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Interesting. The token with own project has a good future.
Activity: 133
Really good point - stop the piracy. Think, all of us wish you luck. Also, want to specify the good team. Wishes!
Activity: 309
Good luck DEV.

I wish you success.
Activity: 294
Good luck StockBlock

good project for this years
copper member
Activity: 63
a very interesting project, I will stay here watching this project develop, good effort dev smoga success
Activity: 57
Very original project and catchy name, following close now...  Cool
Activity: 11
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Joined airdrops Smiley  hope be a good project for this years
Activity: 4
Not ordinary idea in cryptoworld. I will take part here. Smiley
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
If I understood everything correctly, this platform will help to make photographers and videographers, as a photographer, I will say that this is an idea I really like)
I wish success to the implementation!)
Activity: 4
I absolutely agree with you but I beleive in developpers and I also think that no one couldn't predict the future of anything...
I believe in developers. But not in this ones Wink I used to be a developer myself .. and what I see is a bunch of bullshit.

The important part here is the platform. The algorithm works on our alpha release... The UI is temporary and will be updated/upgraded in final release. We are trying to solve a real problem. Have a look at the whitepaper for more info. The media can be stored anywhere. We are looking for alternative like ipfs storage etc.

Which problem are you solving? There are many platforms like this on the internet. OK, they don't use the all-mighty buzz word "blockchain", but they function as one should. It seems you don't understand the meaning of "alpha" stage. That's the first step towards the final product - not just a temporary solution to make people excited and investors pleased. I don't know if you actually know how ipfs works - yes, data is stored on the "Distributed Web", but you'll have to make it accessible via HTTP (who else will use your application). You could use any storage, doesn't solve any problem. It's clear, you don't have a clue what you are doing and how you'll realise your idea .. and therefor it is a shit coin.
Activity: 95
Interesting, this coin has a great future ahead
Activity: 868
Merit: 121
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what a cool and great project
Activity: 213
It's a great project by the team of developers. It will soon be on the top and have a bright future. It's market value will touch the sky as it will be raised day by day.
Activity: 8
Activity: 115
Looks promising. Great idea. Good luck.
Activity: 172
The context and ideas is great. The road map is very clear, a very nice project. Looking forward to this project to be more successful.
Pages:
Jump to: