Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 66. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Any website we can open..? Cheesy
I look more potencial in this coin, so for everyone, let's help dev to make this coin success.. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
A must have or must fund idea for the community. Its PROJECTS like these help the economy to grow. Good luck and achieve everything you need to do.
Activity: 322
Удивитeльный пpoeкт)
Activity: 70
seems an awesome project to keep eyes on. ! looking forward to join and contribute this project....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The ico have a minimum to buy?
This coin will go to the moon?
this coin will be avalaible at etherdelta?
Activity: 101
Great project... Good luck dev
Activity: 35

I wish you will be successfully ending this project.
Activity: 49
i am going to give chance
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Stock block has a specific goal and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution

Thank you kikipalmer for your support.

Activity: 50
I agree, this could just be the next bitcoin, with the right work by the devs, this will be a winner, it looks like it will happen, what with all works progress, good luck dev
Activity: 98
God Luck For Your Project My Dear Dev! Kiss
Activity: 19
Wow..looks like a great project 👍
Activity: 193
I think it’s a really innovative and promising idea to connect the huge media world with the future technology Blockchain. The photographer, video and the whole media world is such a big market with a great community. I think if you stick to your roadmap and keep it up, this project is going to be a leading platform and token in the future. I will keep an eye on it and support you. Good luck team.
Activity: 3
This project looks promising I can see a need for it
It's easy to copy a piece of artwork of the internet and not have to pay for it.
Activity: 224
Stock block has a specific goal and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution
Activity: 25
I have nothing to say to this project but only WOW!!! So impressive,great project!!
Activity: 181
This is highly commendable and unique.... Keep the good job going.
Activity: 210
I hope you will succeed.great project.good luck!!!
Activity: 148
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
new project and good future plans. hope this will go long journey, Best regards for devs .
Activity: 10
Looking forward to this project to be more successful, The context and ideas is great., hoping for more successful years to come
Pages:
Jump to: