Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 37. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 0
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Hi team  , I am an miner . I see that your team use X11 algorithm . I would like to ask that when we could mine your coin and have you prepared your pool yet?
I was wondering about a good algorithm for mining, but I still have not found the answer .. do you think the X11 algorithm is good?
Activity: 225
I'm unclear whether using a masternode 80% return or wallet staking (POS) 1100% return will be more profitable in the first year. Can you please advise with what realistically can be expected to be earned by a masternode. Also how many masternodes are going to be available?

I basically need to know whether to buy a bunch of masternodes of just keep the coins in a staking wallet?
Activity: 60
 Do you plan to have cloud mining ? It’s also a good channel for investments
Activity: 70
How will information on consumer preferences be transferred? Isn’t it private?

Activity: 65
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, I hope that your project can have an bounty program so that I can earn some token .
Activity: 82
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out? Can wait for it.
Activity: 93
How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
Activity: 22
 The technology described in the technical documentation looks very complicated. It seems to me that the developers of the company will have to work hard to complete the development.
Activity: 22
 Greetings, friends! Does anybody know what personal data will it be necessary to specify when signing up?
Activity: 21
 How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
Activity: 62
 Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract and C3X exchanges. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 27
 Does it really that easy to make a first deposit with you??
Activity: 25
I see in your paper that you have mentioned the headhunter  . means that your system play a role like job hunter and James will be your brain . Am I right ?
Activity: 52
 Who is in your team will the be CEO of this project ? I see that 3 person in your paper but can’t find who is CEO , CTO.
Activity: 59
Good day. How much do  the company manage to collect during the first round?
Activity: 73
 In my opinion, short-term loyalty program is always excellent . With your platform , hope that you can have the loyalty from both sellers and buyers at the beginning of time .
Activity: 77
You claim that a range of problems prevents the loyalty program to be successful. Can you describe these problems and the solutions?
Activity: 81
 Good afternoon, friends. I’ve read that the developers want to launch an information portal where users will be able to exchange their points to the gifts. I’m wondering what gifts users will receive for their points?
Pages:
Jump to: