Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 36. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Hello. Do you have airdrop, bounty or any free tokens?

#airdrop free 100 conn3x token KLICK HERE

Hi Dev, your #Airdrop form needs to be updated. There is no provision for address to get pain in.
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
I see your project as promising.

Dev, Please enlighten me, your project and coin, is it an Ethereum based token/coin or a coin on it own blockchain?

From my findings, your bounty form has Ethereum address for bounty participants to get paid.

Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

#airdrop free 100 conn3x token KLICK HERE

Activity: 42
AI tech gets me excited! Hope to see this one thrive!
Activity: 43
BEWARE OF ALL THE NEWBIE ACCOUNTS "DEV" WHO ARE HYPING THIS SCAM

THEY WILL DUMP ON YOU.

THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE TEAM

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BTC.

THEY ARE THE WORSE KIND OF SCAMMERS.
Activity: 124
Dear investors,

our Pre-sale was sold out after a few days and our community grows daily,
which is also your merit and for which we would like to thank you once again.

In the next few days we will start a huge bounty campaign and install the official AirDrop form.
We want to start and announce even more PR and marketing gigs,
as well as redesign our site for the ICO and integrate new payment providers!

For these reasons we have decided to change the ICO date to 27.03.2018 with the agreement of our advisor.

Corresponding announcements in social media channels and changes
on the website and around whitepaper will be visible until tomorrow.

We wish you a lot of fun with everything that is yet to come and thank you for your confidence!

Your C3X Team
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
кто что узнает по баунти отпишите в личку )Заранее спасибо дорогие друзья)!
I joined the telegram group its view only no chatting you cannot ask anything also in the website no FAQ.
How can we contact you or ask you Huh
Hello. you join the Telegram Channel. Klick here for Telegram Group: Telegram Group
I joined the telegram group its view only no chatting you cannot ask anything also in the website no FAQ.
How can we contact you or ask you Huh
Activity: 75
Hello. Do you have a very interesting project, tell me if you have a bounty program?
Dear Community,

we have already sold over 24 millions C3X coins!
There are only few coins left!

If you want to save yourself some more C3X Coins
then go to your dashboard,  make a Bitcoin deposit
and buy in the menu item "ICO" the C3X coins.

This is the last chance to get the Coins for 0.07 Dollar.

Good luck!
Your C3X Team.
Dear investors,

as you may have already noticed, we have been verified by other ICO listing sites and some PR portals have started reporting.
You will find the section on our website, where we are still working on further optimizations.

PRE-ICO has started now!

Today we will provide you with a calculator in the backoffice for our PRE-ICO,
which shows you exactly how many C3X coins you can buy with your desired BTC amount.
It'll make it easier to calculate.

You have the chance to get C3X coins for $0.07 today in PRE-ICO at a very reasonable price.
In the first ICO round, the price starts at $0.10 and will increase from round to round by $0.10 up to $1.00.

The purchase will start today at 10:00 p. m. (GMT) and we wish you all the best luck getting C3X coins.
Your C3X Team
Activity: 225
I will mine this coin Smiley, from block 1-129600 = 200 C3X coins , so there is chance i can mine bunch of coins, then i will buy some in ICO, so i can create a masternode.
If all goes well i should have the masternode among the first. And i will keep mining, it see great potential in this.
Well coin structure, good video explanation, awesome backend management , well, i am in!

Do some basic maths here:

Masternodes get paid 80% of the blockreward

and

Proof of Work
PoW specs: 200 C3X coins
from block 1-129600 = 200 C3X coins

So of those 200 coins that are mined, 160 of them go straight to the masternodes and that miners get 40 to SHARE. Even if you get all the coins (not gonna happen):

Proof of Work
Block time: 4 minutes

For a MN, you would need 100 000 coins divided by 40 to get number of blocks you would need (2500) and then multiply that by 4 (minutes)  gives 10 000 minutes  which is 166.66 hours which is just under a week. Now consider that unless you have a really powerful mining setup, you are probably going to represent maybe 0.1% of the mining pool so your mining will take around 1000 weeks which is only a little over 19 years. Of course we have this to deal with:

from block 129601- ∞ = 10 C3X coins

Which means that the infinity symbol ∞ rings more true than ever. (it is not going to take 19 years to get to 129601).

If you don't have enough money to buy a mn or a substantial portion of a mn (and make up the last tiny bit with mining), then you are best to just walk away or look for a shared mn. I might look into a shared mn or a pos pool but will have to see since the coin will have to prove itself.

If anyone know of a site doing shared mn of this coin and/or pos pooling, please post here or pm me. Thanks

I will mine this coin Smiley, from block 1-129600 = 200 C3X coins , so there is chance i can mine bunch of coins, then i will buy some in ICO, so i can create a masternode.
If all goes well i should have the masternode among the first. And i will keep mining, it see great potential in this.
Well coin structure, good video explanation, awesome backend management , well, i am in!
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
It seems to be an interesting project, only what I ask myself --> Why are the names of the team not available on the homepage? It leaves an unsightly impression
Activity: 225

it was a mistake by our marketing department. we apologize for this!

Thank you, much appreciate the response. So it is 100 000 per masternode. I'M OUT....Bye...

Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
You guys seem to be extremely smart! Did you study economics? I am saying that because your economic model makes exactly zero sense... I guess you don't even know why you picked those numbers let alone have a long term plan for this project anyway.
Activity: 14
Wow just take an look at the Conn3x website and whitepaper . Your idea is brilliant . You gonna building an AI assitants was named JAMES . So James will find the best oppurtunities for candidates and also arrange a meeting for them . If it true , how cool is that . I like your idea , but I think your team will have lots of work to do in the future . I will join with you in this project

project on artificial intelligence is a lot of promising
Activity: 14
Prigljadnoe ico will break I think
Pages:
Jump to: