Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 34. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The project is great but I think that there should be more support from the management team itself I think that the community is not being helped rightly.
Why not help? You read it and see that many users support the project. He just started working. And you want that all at once. It does not happen! Need time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I see the team has ambitious plans and I'm wondering the team has with anyone something preliminary arrangements for use?
in addition to ambitious plans for work, other components are also needed. Opytaya team, an idea that could attract users. I hope that all this is in this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I see the team has ambitious plans and I'm wondering the team has with anyone something preliminary arrangements for use?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
Conn3x is another freelancing site which gives more opportunity to people who wants to work in their home. If younwant more information about this project. You can go to their ANN and look at the whitepaper.
Activity: 112
yeah i think your right ace09,you have point  in this and ill be looking forward to see more new update in here.ill be closely  watch it ,thanks Wink
Activity: 294
Another new project here in the crypto currency community and seems interesting. I hope so just like other people gere wanted to happen. A project which we can trust so that we can give our full support for it. Let us all be in one way to help each other and not to fool our fellow just for our selfishness towards others. I will ve looking forward for this project which is the Conn3x. GoodLuck to the Team!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am really looking to understand about Conn3x purpose for launch and the operations, they really required some more better information which exactly gives us the idea about their launch.
yes of course we really need good information about this project, I think with detailed information we can easily know this project. hopefully this project can be trusted.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
well, for 6 months, if a masternode was over 1000 USD we criticized. After 6 months we are speaking about 10.000 USD each Masternode.

I think these masternodes have a personality problem; they think they are bitcoin  Grin

How much ROI does someone get with 1 Masternode ?

Yeah, I am also interested in investing in master nodes. Because the coin is still new and I think you will gain more coins if you invest big. But I still don't know what is minimum to invest to access master nodes of Conn3x.
Activity: 196
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
10,0000 C3x for setup Master Nodes is so high for someone don't rich like me Smiley. 1,000 USD is big amount for invest, 80% of block rewards is very good profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
here on OP post seemed to be simple project, but I when I visit the whitepaper OMG !!  lots of information and services that I have to read and understand before I can get what this project is about ! I don't think that whitepaper is organize in right way, Anyway I will need to read those stuff before judging this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Is this another project for the job and a marketplace for those who want to hire and work? I think joining the master node is pretty impressive to join. I am thinking what is the minimum investments or balance to launched the master nodes?
You're right mate. This is another freelancing site that partnered with other job sites. You can read their whitepaper for more info. They have a nice platform to show.

That's very nice! This will open more jobs for people who are having a hard time in landing a job online. The competition is really high in online freelancing thus we need more projects like this to give opportunities to others.
Activity: 434
Do Conn3x have listing at any exchange at this time? Or they will have plan for trading at what exchange?
Activity: 280
The project is great but I think that there should be more support from the management team itself I think that the community is not being helped rightly.
What help are you referring bud? Project looks good to me too, if more people will know about this, surely this project will become popular in the community. Which allows to gain more support and more fund to make Conn3x a success.
Activity: 182
That is true, the community should be active and the devs should also take part in the community to clear some questions about the platform. But I think it's relatively early to comment about this. I hope this changes for the betterment of the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The concept is good but I think this is limited only in companies who wants to find the best applicant. Also, there are bunch of AI which is also free of charge and gives the same services like this platform.

Great, as I watch their video it's very inspiring which can benefited here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the dev me add some possible strategy to have a great amoun in the future since many are trying to look forward on this project.
Yes i also seen the video and it's really vwry good .Anyone can easily understand this project by watch it.nowdays many of companies neeed theur AI so this project will hlp them to make their own AI.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. That video is very helpful for everyone. With the help of that video anyone can easily understand the project. And the team behind the project is very hardworking. The project will become successful soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, for 6 months, if a masternode was over 1000 USD we criticized. After 6 months we are speaking about 10.000 USD each Masternode.

I think these masternodes have a personality problem; they think they are bitcoin  Grin

How much ROI does someone get with 1 Masternode ?
Activity: 238
The competition has definitely increased in the past couple of months. This platform could have a hard time keeping up with their competitors. But as we all know, with hardwork one can achieve anything. I hope the best for this project.
Activity: 238
The concept is good but I think this is limited only in companies who wants to find the best applicant. Also, there are bunch of AI which is also free of charge and gives the same services like this platform.

I am sure the dev can think a ways how their project will be different from other existing projects with same features. Let's see how far this project can go and how many developments they can make.
I did experience the same but white papers do make the concept a bit simple but there was really advanced AI platforms with unique features, we might be required to wait for the further upgrades of the platform to find the new features.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Conn3x is a project with a very professional team and also they have a great representation of their project but I think they have many competitors in the market and they need to have the best to get popular into the market. I think Conn3x project is very promising and has the potential to grow very high in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: