Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 16. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I love this project and I think that it can go far in the future. I will contribute in this project as it is an attractive & good project. The team of this project looks solid. Their ideas and the development so far look like they have the right way forward. Be a part of our community and invest in Zantepay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
From my point of view, Zantepay is still at the beginning. The Road-Map shows a lot of promise and hopefully the team is prepared for hell. It is not easy in crypto world, but I believe that Zantepay team is up for the challenge, They show a lot of potential

agree with you have very potential in upcoming season I will support only these type of projects! Zentepay will do good in future
Activity: 98
That venture looks great and I trust that the Zantepay group will build up strong associations sooner rather than later. Anyway, when will the Airdrop tokens be disseminated and when will the Zantepay token be accessible on stage trades ?
I like the colleague from this undertaking,

They generally react all inquiries concerning Zantepay?

At any rate would you be able to disclose to me how is the advance in this pre deal organize?
Activity: 5
This Project is Amazing, great admin and huge community.. I see great potential and intelligence on the team behind this project.. I believe it has it mark on the crypto space. Thank you for free airdrop
Activity: 16
Have a good time and wish you good luck
Activity: 233
From my point of view, Zantepay is still at the beginning. The Road-Map shows a lot of promise and hopefully the team is prepared for hell. It is not easy in crypto world, but I believe that Zantepay team is up for the challenge, They show a lot of potential
Activity: 238
I hope this ico does what it says as many have tried and failed. It will be very interesting to have this as the first ico to have a debit card able to use crypto on everyday purchases. This idea is revolutionary and I wish this team all the best and success in this market.
Activity: 252
Some good feautures of Zantepay
ZANTEPAY would provide the ability to spend, save, and transact digital currencies. ZANTEPAY wallet would allow users to effortless trade between BTC, ETH, LTC, ZNX (more crypto currencies will be added to the wallet later on) and fiat currencies, specifically USD and EUR. ZANTEPAY wallet is complemented by a prepaid card, which would let users quickly access funds stored in crypto currencies.
Activity: 266
Activity: 27
Hello, all. I hope your plan runs happily.
Well-advised idea, a rather interesting design!
Activity: 296
I very exciting with this project. . Very competent and interesting project which could and should invest to increase your income. It has many advantages over other cryptocurrency payment solutions. ZANTEPAY pre-paid card user's can spend their BTC, ETH, LTC, and ZNX.ZNX (ERC 20 platform token) is designed to become the new mainstream coin. It will be acceptable anywhere. And it will allow users to get rewarded referral, affiliate and cashback bonus, as well as pay the fees, related.The beta version is already looking very friendly and should be very easy to use.The visibility of all the functionality and easy of use with all the major cryptocurrencies I love DEV team
 Good team ! Good idea! Thank you! Great project. This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners — and there’s plenty more to come.This is the bes time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. I hope that the team gonna know how to develop their ideas especially in the presence of so many other clean energy platforms considered to be hard competitors All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 112
I hope ZANTEPAY wallet can solve the problems of the wallet today. The ZANTEPAY wallet is the core product that lays as the foundation to all existing feegenerating services. ZANTEPAYwill offer a hosted crypto multi wallet (BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX support, more crypto currencies will be added at the later stage) and integrated simple exchange services.
Activity: 28
Yey, got my account verified with Zantepay.  I am investing in cryptocurrencies and I really like the you connect digital and fiat currencies. This is the gap in the market which Zantepay is working to fill.
Activity: 1

ZANTEPAY
SPEND BITCOIN, LITECOIN,
ETHEREUM AND ZANTECOIN IN REAL LIFE WITH JUST ONE CARD.

PRE-ICO
        [15 Mar, 2018 - 14 Apr, 2018]        
Token price: 0,05 EUR

Activity: 49
Looking forward to it hitting the exchanges and trading. When will it hit exchanges?
Activity: 22
If it becomes a reality that will be great with the blockchain technology.
Activity: 18
Project looking great for Cryptocurrencies and blockchain future. Very clear roadmap and vision. I hope your prepaid card will work in all countries rather than only in some countries. I will definitely follow and will recommend this project to my friends. Good luck team
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org