Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 2. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
ZANTEPAY is happy to announce it ´s strategic partnership with Extradecoin — cryptocurrency exchange for traders and gamers operating out of Vietnam.
ZPAY token will be listed on Extradecoin when it becomes fully operational in late 2018.
ZPAY is working on providing crypto wallet service globally, so making strategic partners worldwide seems like a logical step.

In his latest interview with Money in Crypto, Mardo Soo, the CEO, and Founder of ZPAY, was naming Asia as one of the strategical markets for the decentralized mobile wallet application:

“The Asian market is incredible. In 2017, 70+ million people in India were using a smartphone for the first time in their life. Our Zantepay platform has been up and running for 3 weeks now. After 10 months of hard development, last Monday we had a record of 2041 users signing up within a day. We are still in the beginning…
“I believe, within the next 5 years digitalization will be happening globally.
The smartphone market is exploding. Currently, there are more than 2,4 bln smartphone users. There are millions and millions of people joining every day.”
ZPAY has an ambitious target, 1bln decentralized wallet users globally and 500,000 contactless payment solution users in Europe within 5 years.
That is why partnerships with other blockchain projects, like Extradecoin and community awareness give us a needed support and feedback to innovate and expand further.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
ZPAY partners with EXTRADECOIN

ZANTEPAY is happy to announce it ´s strategic partnership with Extradecoin — cryptocurrency exchange for traders and gamers operating out of Vietnam.
ZPAY token will be listed on Extradecoin when it becomes fully operational in late 2018.
ZPAY is working on providing crypto wallet service globally, so making strategic partners worldwide seems like a logical step.
https://medium.com/@zantepay/zpay-partners-with-extradecoin-c95a46b8a1fd
We thank each and every one of you for the contributions and support over the past few months.

The ICO has officially ended and here are the results:

Total amount USD raised: 700,000 (mostly from private investors);
ZPAY tokens to be distributed: 6,035,708;
A total number of participants: nearly 6,000 (exact number TBD soon);

ZPAY token distribution starts soon, please follow the announcements on our social media channels.

It is confirmed, that ZPAY token will be listed on HotBit exchange on August, 24th, 2018, followed by other exchanges which we will announce later on.
Just finished shooting an interview for Fox Business where Mardo Soo, the Founder and CEO of Zantepay is announcing a date for ZPAY token listing! Wanna know more? Stay tuned for updates!
We are thrilled to announce that Zantepay´s new token ticker is ZPAY (zi:pei). It is replacing previously announced ticker ZNX. Why the change?
As Zantepay project evolves and matures we wanted our token to represent what Zantepay stands for.
That´s why we came up with ZPAY, Z stands for Zantepay and PAY for what our token intends to do — to become a new payment alternative, new mainstream cryptocurrency.

Mardo Soo, the founder, and CEO of Zantepay stated:

“After one year into Zantepay project, we now have a clearer vision where we are heading. ZNX didn´t represent what we do, but ZPAY does.”
After new token ZPAY is generated and distributed to the community, it will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Stay tuned for the exact date of ZPAY token listing.

Stay updated on ZPAY listing by joining Zantepay Telegram Chat or Twitter.

ZANTEPAY provides cryptocurrency multiwallet /debit card integration. You can spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. To learn more on ZANTEPAY project please visit https://zantepay.com
We bring cryptocurrency to the mainstream!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!

I don't agree with your conclusions. No other project has managed to create a reliable payment platform by combining Bank cards and cryptocurrency. Some projects worked for a period of time and then closed. Even Litecoin Pay has a backlog in the schedule.  I wish this project success but would not feel naive optimism..

However, if you consider that all these crypto card companies have some delays there seems to be a general problem in the industry that is not so easy to overcome. I don't believe that all the teams are just bad and not able to deliver.

WIREX has a full working card that allows USD/GBP/EUR accounts to be tied to crypto accounts... there are other examples, a canadian token (can't remember the name) has a full working crypto card (they have an official agreement with mastercard that is shown publicly)...
there are a lot of projects announcing cards but they must provide the agreement with visa or mastercard and they just lack that...

Do all these cards also use the VISA and MasterCard networks or how does that actually work in the background?

ZANTEPAY pre-paid card scheduled to be released in late 2018, to become one of the fastest penetrating digital currency cards on the market. It will allow any BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX crypto currency holder to spend their coins, online or otherwise, anywhere where traditional payment cards are accepted. This, paired with the digital wallet, will allow users to utilize their crypto currency in day-to-day life.
PAYMENT ARCHITECTURE
1. Bob swipes the card in the shop.
2. Card provider sends request to Zantepay backend;
3. Zantepay backend is connected with exchange through API to determine BTC market price;
4. Zantepay backend takes information from Bob ‘s wallet on his BTC balance and calculates how much Bob can spend with debit card;
5. Zantepay backend sends information to Card provider;
6. Card provider confirms transaction (in accordance with transaction limits);
7. Card provider confirms transaction;
8. Amount of BTC from Bob ‘s wallet will be deducted;

When you pull the data for the price determination, do you get those data from a specific exchange or do you take some average of various exchanges?
ICO has ended, these are always good news Smiley
so, what's next? are the achievements expected for Q3 and Q4 of 2018 in a good position to happen without delays?
will we have this ecosystem running before the end of the year?
cheers

We have alfa wallet prototype on website. Take a look https://zantepay.com/mobile-app. Development roadmap and new whitepaper we update when we have tokens distributed and coin listed in exchange Smiley first things first
We have now under discussion some big deal, and it depends on those as well. We will let soon everybody know what is the estimated time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
ICO has ended, these are always good news Smiley
so, what's next? are the achievements expected for Q3 and Q4 of 2018 in a good position to happen without delays?
will we have this ecosystem running before the end of the year?
cheers
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Great news on the ICO ending… I can't wait to hear more updates… I feel like Zantepay is going to be the biggest crypto of 2018…
📣ICO has ended! Nearly 8,000 participants! Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for updates on token withdrawal procedure and listings.📣👏
8000 participants really?

Could you provide any info on how much ETH was raised via the ICO?
Because as I remember there was 3 ETH raised just before the end of the ICO.

So unless people invested peanuts or there were 7995 people investing at the last second, this statement is obviously a blatant lie.

Info please on ICO metrics.
Since the thread moderator answered another question but not mine, I'm simply going to continue quoting my post until I get a reply.

I looked at your messages and you write only in this thread. Why are you so interested in this project? It looks as if you want a conflict.
In any case, I already wrote above that the developers can answer you all the interesting questions in the chat.
Check again

I write in ICO threads that are obvious scams

From April to July, not a single message in other topics.
Of the 29 written messages - 20 only in this thread. Smiley
And it seems to me strange, sorry, but it looks like trolling.
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
📣ICO has ended! Nearly 8,000 participants! Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for updates on token withdrawal procedure and listings.📣👏

So unless people invested peanuts or there were 7995 people investing at the last second, this statement is obviously a blatant lie.

Since the thread moderator answered another question but not mine, I'm simply going to continue quoting my post until I get a reply.

I looked at your messages and you write only in this thread. Why are you so interested in this project? It looks as if you want a conflict.
In any case, I already wrote above that the developers can answer you all the interesting questions in the chat.
Check again

I write in ICO threads that are obvious scams
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
do we have any real use case

Unfortunately, the developers do not have the opportunity to respond to the forum. But you can always ask questions on the official channel or in person. Smiley

According to my information, arround 700k usd were collected. Total tokens distribution numbers soon.

Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!

I don't agree with your conclusions. No other project has managed to create a reliable payment platform by combining Bank cards and cryptocurrency. Some projects worked for a period of time and then closed. Even Litecoin Pay has a backlog in the schedule.  I wish this project success but would not feel naive optimism..

However, if you consider that all these crypto card companies have some delays there seems to be a general problem in the industry that is not so easy to overcome. I don't believe that all the teams are just bad and not able to deliver.

WIREX has a full working card that allows USD/GBP/EUR accounts to be tied to crypto accounts... there are other examples, a canadian token (can't remember the name) has a full working crypto card (they have an official agreement with mastercard that is shown publicly)...
there are a lot of projects announcing cards but they must provide the agreement with visa or mastercard and they just lack that...

Do all these cards also use the VISA and MasterCard networks or how does that actually work in the background?

ZANTEPAY pre-paid card scheduled to be released in late 2018, to become one of the fastest penetrating digital currency cards on the market. It will allow any BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX crypto currency holder to spend their coins, online or otherwise, anywhere where traditional payment cards are accepted. This, paired with the digital wallet, will allow users to utilize their crypto currency in day-to-day life.
PAYMENT ARCHITECTURE
1. Bob swipes the card in the shop.
2. Card provider sends request to Zantepay backend;
3. Zantepay backend is connected with exchange through API to determine BTC market price;
4. Zantepay backend takes information from Bob ‘s wallet on his BTC balance and calculates how much Bob can spend with debit card;
5. Zantepay backend sends information to Card provider;
6. Card provider confirms transaction (in accordance with transaction limits);
7. Card provider confirms transaction;
8. Amount of BTC from Bob ‘s wallet will be deducted;

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: