Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 4. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Chúc tất cả may mắn!
Activity: 2
Activity: 9
I like this project . best of luck for future.
Activity: 6
I will be interested in your project
Activity: 6
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I rely this project will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Does this card work like a multi-wallet where you can store all existing cryptos and spend them as you wish?
You will be able to store btc, eth, ltc and zantecoin (znx) to begin with. More cryptos to come eventually.

But yes, you can store and spend as you wish. Free conversion to znx. 50% lower fees when paying with znx

And what gives your card an advantage over those other crypto payment card providers?

There is lack of providers on the market at the moment. Our main competitor is Monaco, which struggles to ship the cards to all the users. I am waiting mine since August 2017. Xapo, Bitpay, Cryptopy, TeneX lost their card with Wavecrest losing their Visa license. Hence we do strict KYC and full compliance.
We have a real partner GFC and partnership with Mastercard, everything else is the same :-)

I didnt follow all the card projects very closely, but is it true that none of these will now ship their cards because of Wavecrest?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
so far i don't know of any project that has really succeed in this field and able to provide a debit card that allows you to spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. Others have strive to provide this service and make it a reality but not yet successful, so what makes ZANTEPAY believe it can make it possible?
It will be really nice to see a full functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible. 

You can read about this at White paper. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
whats the latest update on this project?
We at ZANTEPAY are excited to announce our confirmed upcoming listing on HotBit.
HotBit is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2017 with its main focus on Asia markets and more than 70,000 active users.
After ZANTEPAY ICO is finalized and ZNX tokens are generated, you will be able to buy and sell ZANTECOIN on HotBit. The company has many trading pairs, so you can deposit a diverse range of different tokens, including ZANTECOIN without problems. The transactions that you make also have a small fee of that you need to pay in order to complete the transaction.
HotBit finds other people who want to trade the same trading pair that you do and match you two. To make transactions, you have to store cryptocurrency in your wallet and then deposit the quantity that you want to trade on your account. If you want to trade ZNX/ETH, for instance, you need to deposit ZNX.
HotBit has high liquidity and multi-currency support, supporting many altcoins that you will be able to trade.
You can find all information at website
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I am sure that the project will show good results within a month after entering the exchange, and the investor will make a profit. We are waiting for news.
Activity: 7
Activity: 40
Nice project. I am excited to see how you build the company.
Activity: 8
I wish your plan runs successfully!
copper member
Activity: 196
so far i don't know of any project that has really succeed in this field and able to provide a debit card that allows you to spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. Others have strive to provide this service and make it a reality but not yet successful, so what makes ZANTEPAY believe it can make it possible?
It will be really nice to see a full functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions, this is a though rope to climb i hope you guys succeed in this field, project like TenX Pay, Centra etc are still trying to make it possible. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 2

[/quote]
Interesting project. I am excited to see how you build the company.
copper member
Zantepay  is a great project and a well detailed and i surely see its big potential of having its best success in the near future. and probably will be one of the tops crypto coin/token to be listed in crypto currency. good work and good luck. I would have been proud to use and share with connecty !!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The project is awesome. To have a trusted platform to consolidate crypto in one place is great. It's like a one-stop shop for your earnings and expenses. I hope this project grows big!
Activity: 8
Exciting and solid looking project. Hopefully this will increase awareness of the systems in pace ready to disrupt the fiat set-up. Bonuses in the form of crypto's - awesome! Times like these that I Wish I knew more people to promote it to!!

Best of luck to the Team!

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: