Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 3. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
A welcome word from Mardo Soo, founder and CEO of Zantepay
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I cannot recommend investing in this project unless the company is able to state in very clear language what the competitive advantage of their product is. Because only if the product can do very well and be highly adapted (which it should be according to the ridiculous adaption schedule in the white paper) can the token increase in value over time.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
In the day and age when ALL ICOs are indistinguishable from each other, Zantepay came along and managed to sweep me off my feet. I'm pretty certain that 2019 is going to be the year of Zantepay, whether you like it or you don't.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I hope you advance.
Able to recognize project, impeccably results, absorbing results!
Activity: 10
Apuntado al airdrop, pero tendreis que pelear mucho para destacar entre competidores. Os he votado en kucoin
Please give a warm welcome to Anders Larsson and Joakim Holmer from AllcoinWiki joining ZANTEPAY!
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!

I don't agree with your conclusions. No other project has managed to create a reliable payment platform by combining Bank cards and cryptocurrency. Some projects worked for a period of time and then closed. Even Litecoin Pay has a backlog in the schedule.  I wish this project success but would not feel naive optimism..

However, if you consider that all these crypto card companies have some delays there seems to be a general problem in the industry that is not so easy to overcome. I don't believe that all the teams are just bad and not able to deliver.

WIREX has a full working card that allows USD/GBP/EUR accounts to be tied to crypto accounts... there are other examples, a canadian token (can't remember the name) has a full working crypto card (they have an official agreement with mastercard that is shown publicly)...
there are a lot of projects announcing cards but they must provide the agreement with visa or mastercard and they just lack that...
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Great project! I advise everyone to participate in it! Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!

I don't agree with your conclusions. No other project has managed to create a reliable payment platform by combining Bank cards and cryptocurrency. Some projects worked for a period of time and then closed. Even Litecoin Pay has a backlog in the schedule.  I wish this project success but would not feel naive optimism..

However, if you consider that all these crypto card companies have some delays there seems to be a general problem in the industry that is not so easy to overcome. I don't believe that all the teams are just bad and not able to deliver.
Activity: 3
Activity: 266
Merit: 3

Activity: 6
Très bon project et bon courage a l'équipe ZANTEPAY
Activity: 6
Activity: 2
Activity: 23
I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and Devs.
Activity: 8

ZANTEPAY
SPEND BITCOIN, LITECOIN,
ETHEREUM AND ZANTECOIN IN REAL LIFE WITH JUST ONE CARD.

PRE-ICO
        [15 Mar, 2018 - 14 Apr, 2018]        
Token price: 0,05 EUR

Very ambitious plans to account for the largest purse of the world's cryptocurrency!
Companies with a big name and famous people go to it not so quickly.
What facts and arguments rely on this statement?

As a provider of services of exchanging virtual currency against a fiat currency and services of a virtual currency wallet Zantepay OÜ will be licensed and supervised by the Financial Intelligence Unit of the Police and Border Guard Board. ZANTEPAY pre-paid card is going to be launched in late 2018, to become one of the fastest penetrating digital currency cards on the market. It will allow any BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX crypto currency holder to spend their coins, online or otherwise, anywhere where traditional payment cards are accepted. This, paired with the digital wallet, will allow users to utilize their crypto currency in day-to-day life. ZANTEPAY will act as an intermediary that links the card issuer, the ZANTEPAY wallet, compliance services and the crypto exchange. ZANTEPAY allows users to have a single point of access to the complex financial and technical infrastructure in a user-friendly way. On April the 3rd 2018 ZANTEPAY and GFC Good Finance Company AS signed a preliminary agreement on cooperation between two parties on ZANTEPAY debit card project. The final commercial contract expected to be signed before
GFC is a licensed Payment Institution acting in accordance with European law. GFC provides payment services to legal entities and natural persons, residents and non-residents of Estonia. Payment Institution was established and acts as a payment service provider according to Directive 2007/64/EU and under Activity License number 4.1 1/22 issued by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority on June 5th 2013. GFC complies with Anti-Money Laundering Rules, banking secrecy, FSA and FATF requirements, and other rules and regulations governing the provision of payment services. GFC is a member of Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SWIFT (GFCBEE22) and has an international banking account
IBAN (bank code 45).
GFC is acting as a principal member of MasterCard.
copper member
Activity: 56
COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT
Very ambitious plans to account for the largest purse of the world's cryptocurrency!
Companies with a big name and famous people go to it not so quickly.
What facts and arguments rely on this statement?

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

Activity: 85
The number of participants is growing, administrators are actively working, there are a lot of advertisements on the network, the project is developing. We need to support the project as a result, we will win everything!
Activity: 7
all in one multi cryptocurrency card lovely!!!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org