Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 102. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I participated in the ico with the payment sepa because I do not pay fees to the bank,
I have seen that has not yet been credited in my account. how many days will it take ?
the valid date is that of the payment ?

I look forward to your news, thanks, good job

Send a message to their support team to fix it manually
[email protected]

Yes, from the discussions on their slack page the valid date is the day you made the payment.

thanks for the quick answer now I send a email to support, hopefully will update on the situation
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
I participated in the ico with the payment sepa because I do not pay fees to the bank,
I have seen that has not yet been credited in my account. how many days will it take ?

[email protected]

Yes, from the discussions on their slack page the valid date is the day you made the payment.

By me the same, fast answer and fast correction of the acc ;-) THX
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

[email protected]

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 168

It's really great news, guys!

The film crew from the one of the central Russian TV channels (NTV) visited Waves Platform office on 5th of May.
ZrCoin team helped to prepare a story about cryptocurrencies and opportunities for attracting investments through ICO.
You can see Vadim Sychev, CEO of the ZrCoin project.
The video of the program "Business Morning" is available on NTV website.
The beginning of the report on 64 m 02s of the video (russian language).

http://www.ntv.ru/peredacha/Delovoe_utro_NTV/m59001/o444336/video/

it's very great to see this news. We need more advertisments to attract more big investors.
this project will be sucessful if we have more advertising channels and social communities.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Will there be a bounty translation? I want to order indonesian language
Activity: 770
After I've done my research I came to the conclusion that this project isn't cut for me. It's just plain silly to collect money and instead of working with the investments, you go to the bank for a loan. After that the investors will receive 100% interest which comes from the bank in Cyprus, which is not the same as profit. I cannot participate because of my religious background which forbids interest. Sharing in profit and losses would have been ok (cutting out the corruption of banks).

*Please remove me from the bounty list

Hey,

Nobody is going to the bank for a loan, which is why we are raising funds though crowdsale.

We are only using the bank in Cyprus because it is prohibited to sell cryptocurrencies in Russia. As investments are made in cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, Ethereum and others, they will be received and sold overseas. The money is credited to the USD account of the Investment Fund, and afterwards is transferred to the account of our company in Russia under the contract. The Investment Fund is registered in Cyprus. The Cypriot Fund will hold a 49% stake in the company, while other shares will be distributed among the shareholders.

I hope its clear enough for you now. Do let us know if you still wish to be removed from the bounty, we will respect your wish.
Activity: 770

It's really great news, guys!

The film crew from the one of the central Russian TV channels (NTV) visited Waves Platform office on 5th of May.
ZrCoin team helped to prepare a story about cryptocurrencies and opportunities for attracting investments through ICO.
You can see Vadim Sychev, CEO of the ZrCoin project.
The video of the program "Business Morning" is available on NTV website.
The beginning of the report on 64 m 02s of the video (russian language).

http://www.ntv.ru/peredacha/Delovoe_utro_NTV/m59001/o444336/video/

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
$1,7 mln - almost half of amount, not bad but begin was realy amazing
already half of target investment already reach?not bad at all
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The number of investors is on increase as more and more people are getting involved in these projects. ZrCoin is another example of the increasing interest in cryptocurrencies based projects. It isn't really hard to guess that in a week time with current trend this project will get funded maximum successfully.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
You want to build a Factory for 3 million Usd? hahahaha good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Yes, very good start for ICO. The project seems very attractive to me. If the developers keep to the original plans, the coin will have a good future.
Activity: 364
$1,7 mln - almost half of amount, not bad but begin was realy amazing
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
When comes the next update for the bank transfer investments?

regards
Great start! 1.728.561 $ earned! It means many people believe in this brand new technology and thinks it can be a real business and create job places. Well done!
ICO very fast collected, it's very good many people believ zr project will be success
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Stilo non convinced to invest just waiting for more positive signals
give me some specific reason for your quote here ?
at the 1st day investments on this project is about 1,344 million USD
https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-collects-1-344-093-in-first-24-hours-97e93f1134a6
and now is more than that
thank you
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
its a great project to invest in as the amount doubling is now almost certain due to the demand!!!
What is more interesting and hopeful for the blockchain to be adopted and used at large scale in next ecosystem is we are watching more and more projects like Zrcoin which are based on solid ideas. Zrcoin will be funded well open for public funding.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I can say ZRCoin started out well with good media awareness, and investors believe in this project like myself. So far so good, lets help spread the news on all social media platforms to bring in more investors.
Jump to: