Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 98. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium

Thank you for your support!

We reached 1,9 million mark

Keep going!

Minimum is $ 3.5 mi?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Thank you for your support!

We reached 1,9 million mark

Keep going!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
we enter the second week of ico after a great start, at this time the market of the ico is in full development
Activity: 280
Today bitcoin is growing. The collection stopped? What makes a team?

Today is Sunday.
I suppose they think about plans, but not real actions during weekend.
If we expect news, we should expect them on Monday probably.
Let's wait.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I have not seen ZRCOIN in the TVE for one more week, whether zrcoin stop promo in TVE ?

No, I ve seen some tasks on Twitter the day before yesterday.
I am sure.

But I did not see yesterday. It's true.

What is TVE? Is ZrCoin advertising on tv channel? I knew ZrCoin on icocountdown website, twitter and some telegram chats but nothing about TV..
i hope they not realy stop ZrCoin on TVE but just take a little break...

Yaeh, I ve seen today new tasks on TVE!

So go-go to twitter  Grin
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I have not seen ZRCOIN in the TVE for one more week, whether zrcoin stop promo in TVE ?

I am sure.

What is TVE? Is ZrCoin advertising on tv channel? I knew ZrCoin on icocountdown website, twitter and some telegram chats but nothing about TV..
i hope they not realy stop ZrCoin on TVE but just take a little break...
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Today bitcoin is growing. The collection stopped? What makes a team?
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Italian media are liars. They write about the bitcoin value increase but startups do not invest. Instead, start-ups like ZrCoin show that investment growth is exponential

http://www.infodata.ilsole24ore.com/2017/05/19/bitcoin-ai-massimi-le-startup-della-blockchain-calano-le-operazioni-investimento/
The decentralisation of the global economy starts here.
ZrCoin’s ICO will fund the production of a key industrial commodity using brand new technologies. But more than that, we’re leveraging Waves’ cutting-edge fintech tools to do something that has never been done before, creating a new kind of financial instrument that will trade freely on exchanges around the world.

Check out our medium blog for details
https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-decentralisation-of-the-global-economy-starts-here-1d77f234d468

ICO in 3 days!
https://zrcoin.io/

On the website you can find the white paper and all the helpful explanations
I fully agree with this concept, the decentralization of a part of the' economy starts from this idea and the project which will open the way to many other           projects of industrial productions. I am very excited to invest on this market
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
What I don't understand is, if the production is starting 18 months after the crowdsale, how exactly are they buying back ZrCoin 8 months after the ICO?
Productions will start in 7 months!!

No way will you be able to build a plant within 18 months. Mark my words - 3 year minimum.

They're going to start production without the plant?
What I don't understand is, if the production is starting 18 months after the crowdsale, how exactly are they buying back ZrCoin 8 months after the ICO?

from what I understand this ico differs from the others because it will have a longer process, it is a project new and different from all the other ico. bring on the blockchain a project of industrial production had not yet occurred to date, then it will take more time. imho

I am sure.

TVE is Theviralexchange.com, media to promo with social media like facebook, twitter, google+ and youtube, Many successful ico project using TVE like stratis, incent, darcrus, janus, humaniQ ... etc
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Productions will start in 7 months!!
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Is possible to contribute in btc from an exchange address?

If the ico don't reach the limit the btc refund process is manual or automatic?

Thanks!
I' ve send btc fro exchange , all ok.
They can not do automatic payouts
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

I am sure.

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

I am sure.

How much should they do to build a large factory? Do they collect other funding from other sources? I want to see new ICOs with the goal of building factories.
Activity: 126
No way will you be able to build a plant within 18 months. Mark my words - 3 year minimum.

that's true. in China maybe 2 years will be enough, but in Russia, I don't think so

I think, it's possible. why not?
Why it's possible in China and not possible in Russia?

As I got from White Paper, it's small production factory.

And also just think about required amount of funds... 3,5 millions $ for a factory?
It's rather small production without any harmful wastes. What they need it's just some special equipment and placement.
So I am sure, they ll manage.
Pages:
Jump to: