Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 97. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
rais 1,924,116 USD go to 7,000,000 usd  Grin Grin
I think this project is pretty good and 1zrCoin price is quite expensive

yes,, and at the end of ICO i believe all investments will be more than 5 million USD
because this project is awesome
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
the tasks coming in TVE are very less .@dev n team please try to add more task for us..we would really love to support this
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Some questions to very funny guys from ZrCoin and to community:
1. How ZrCoin team will buy the facilities and equipment for factory? It will be sold in fiat, not in crypto. Show me equipment manufacturers that will sell you their valuable products in crypto. There is two ways: a. You already have a bank credit for 3.5m dollars and you need an ICO to put crypto on cold wallets and use it when price rises; b. You need to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat and buy equipment for real dollars/euros/rubles. In case of rubles, this is a crime in Russia: exchange crypto to fiat.
UPD:
Implementation phases of factory building process
A Cyprus-based holding company will loan funds equal to the amount of
investment in ZrCoin options to a Russian legal entity, which will consequently
implement all construction phases of the factory. The subsequent steps of factory
construction process can be divided into the three principal stages described
above.
Yes, you will implement money-laundering plan: your company will have a loan with offshore company and have to return the money out of the border. I think Elvira Saphidzadovna needs to know about your team.
Why do you need an ICO if you have an agreement with "Cyprus-based holding company" (CBHC) about a loan?
Or may it be you want to take a gift for CBHC giving them all profits of future price rising of cryptocurrencies? This is brilliant-price loan, why you haven't tried to take a bank loan in Sberbank or VTB Group with average interest?

As there is a lack of domestic zirconium-containing raw materials (zircon and
zirconium dioxide), brazilite-corundum refractories for glass manufacturing
enterprises are chiefly imported from abroad.
Russia’s domestic manufacture covers only 8-10% of the demand in zirconiumcontaining
raw materials. Kovdorskiy GOK (Ore Mining and Processing Plant) is
the only enterprise in Russia to produce zirconium raw materials (brazilite
powder), with production output of 5-6 tons per year.
The majority of this amount is exported to Norway, Japan and other countries.
Zirconium concentrate, which is one of the scarcest mineral raw materials, is not
produced in Russia, but is imported from Ukraine and Australia.
You told about high-valuable technology for Russia's independency and technological security and hadn't taken a loan in Russia?

3. You told about the high-valuable markets for your product. Do you have any contracts on paper with your future customers?
4. From your roadmap:
Hiring and official employment of staff (1 month) - whoaaaa you all are funny guys, serious. You want to build a facility in a half of year and hire staff for a month  Grin Grin Grin. I think your team doesn't have any knowledge about how real factories functioning.
Execution of necessary authorizations - 1 months. In Russia. Authorize a facility in Russia for one month - yes, this is real if you are hand-on with mr.Putin. Average time of Rostekhnadzor authorizations is about a half of a year. There is only way: BRIBE. May the bribe be in crypto?  Grin Do not tell russian corrupt officials.
And another question about facility development: whether there were any public hearings about this facility? Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
5. Your site uses very sexy web-development technologies and the terrible photoshop of the photos of your team. 5th grader schoolguy from Magnitogorsk can do it better. You told about million dollars but you can't do the job for 100 dollars.
6. The price from your papers: 46 000 RUR per ton of powder (it's about 810 dollars).
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/zirconium-dioxide-price-zirconium-dioxide-powder_60416510429.html
These guys trades for $5000-8500 per ton.

My opinion about the project:
1. In case of real technology: it will started in YEARS, not the months.
2. ICO needed to "take money to the bank" and you will just wait for price rising.
3. In next 1.5 years there will be next scenario: we are very sorry, guys, the government had broken our business. There are your color tokens by market price.

P.S. when one "breakthrough" tech (artificial zirconium dioxide) meets another "breakthrough" tech (cryptocurrencies & blockchains) the risks multiply. There are no regulations of cryptocurrencies in Russia and the ICO investments look like gifts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
This is good news and can give trust to the investors. The first step to success  Cool

I do not know why my account is disabled.
Maybe he's misdirected, maybe someone is fraudulent a lot of accounts, and wrong target
 Angry
have you done all the controls of the case? you have written a mail to the support? their support and attentive and available,
I had a problem and in a few hours I have solved the same
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
rais 1,924,116 USD go to 7,000,000 usd  Grin Grin
I think this project is pretty good and 1zrCoin price is quite expensive
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think there's still a lot of time following this project
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
This is good news and can give trust to the investors. The first step to success  Cool

I do not know why my account is disabled.
Maybe he's misdirected, maybe someone is fraudulent a lot of accounts, and wrong target
 Angry
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
I like zr coin, but very sorry my viral account is disable,
The viral is not very suitable for the promotion of social media bounty,
In address to THE VIRAL EXCHANGE do not banned an innocent account,
RIP TVE

If you are innocent you can try making your case to them. To contact them just go here https://theviralexchange.freshdesk.com/support/home and open a ticket.
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
"if the Company is eligible for IPO."

If I don't want to sell my ZrCoin back to the company and the company isn't on the IPO yet - what next?
Will the market rate of ZrCoin be raising meanwhile?
RIP TVE
What you have done until your account disable?
Because my account has been fine
This is good news and can give trust to the investors. The first step to success  Cool
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
RIP TVE
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
The demand for zirconium will grow steadily over the coming years
ZrO2 is used in various industrial applications.

More than $1.9mil collected  in ICO already
Join ICO now! Invest to industry. 17 days to go.
ICO ends on 9th June
https://zrcoin.io/

Bounty Campaign (signature and avatar) is still open for new participants till the end of ICO on 9th June
Register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQiIikjeOYx9Fu370ceLWfqA338hpMa41aKsSuZbuRiN4sJA/viewform

Activity: 230
What I don't understand is, if the production is starting 18 months after the crowdsale, how exactly are they buying back ZrCoin 8 months after the ICO?

This is the buy-back information from the whitepaper
March, 2018
Buy-back of ZrCoin options will be made eight months after the end of the ICO in
an amount equal to not less than $400,000 per month. Investors will be also
entitled to exchange ZrCoin for the relevant physical amount of concentrate of
synthetic zirconium dioxide (underlying asset) calculated on the basis of 1 ZrCoin
= 1 kilogram of the concentrate.
Investors will additionally be able to trade ZrCoin options for the Company’s
stock, if the Company is eligible for IPO.
Activity: 308
What I don't understand is, if the production is starting 18 months after the crowdsale, how exactly are they buying back ZrCoin 8 months after the ICO?
Productions will start in 7 months!!

No way will you be able to build a plant within 18 months. Mark my words - 3 year minimum.

They're going to start production without the plant?

They cant start production without the plant, but I guess investors that want to sell their coins can do so from 8 Months.
Here is their medium blog with some information on it
https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-ico-timeline-and-details-3ca79757ebbb
Activity: 364
Today bitcoin is growing. The collection stopped? What makes a team?
Why stopped? It continues
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Thank you for your support!

We reached 1,9 million mark

Keep going!

Minimum is $ 3.5 mi?
3.5 m should be the first goal and if they get 7 million opens the way to build a second plant for the production of Zirconium synthetic

The 2nd plant for production of Zirconium will be reached soon if bitcoin value and etherum value go up in this way. I hope ZrCoin will do the same in future.

Thank you for your support!

We reached 1,9 million mark

Keep going!

Minimum is $ 3.5 mi?
3.5 m should be the first goal and if they get 7 million opens the way to build a second plant for the production of Zirconium synthetic
Pages:
Jump to: