Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 100. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
ZrCoin the worlds first commodity-backed blockchain option raises
over $1.8 million in ICO from more than 1,000 investors.

Join the ICO today....ends on 9th June
https://zrcoin.io/

I support and i big hope zrcoin success, success team, success ico, success everthing  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I thought ZrCoin is just a Waves asset. But now also Ethereum. How will the distribution be like?

ZrCoin comes to Ethereum!

2017-05-13 07:00:00

Today we are pleased to announce that ZrCoin will be ERC20 token as well as Waves asset!

Hello,

It means that ZrCoin token will be on ethereum and on waves. it's possible to swap. and change one to another.
it's still the same coin, basically this enures that both communities are included in ZrCoin

this is another good news if we can also use the wallet/client ethereum to save our tokens for me it is more comfortable,
I don't have to install the wallet waves and use only one for all the tokens
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I thought ZrCoin is just a Waves asset. But now also Ethereum. How will the distribution be like?

Today we are pleased to announce that ZrCoin will be ERC20 token as well as Waves asset!

Hello,

It means that ZrCoin token will be on ethereum and on waves. it's possible to swap. and change one to another.
it's still the same coin, basically this enures that both communities are included in ZrCoin

what is the reason of this decision?

so both coins will be on exchanges? or only one?

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Hello,

Activity: 230
slowly slowly we go for 2M USD mark .... lets see the end of this ICO 3.5 M or more?
i have a Q if the ICO is finishing at 6.5 M USD mark  what will be the plan?

I think that would be one plant, then the extra funds can be used to take care of logistics
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

only fews days there are over haif min goal fund raise , congratulation zrcoin team  Wink
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 308
mellorbo was my original account. i took some time out of crypto and come back to find my account been hacked and e.mail changed. this "mellorbo" is an impostor do not trust him

One really needs to be careful of hackers these days
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
mellorbo was my original account. i took some time out of crypto and come back to find my account been hacked and e.mail changed. this "mellorbo" is an impostor do not trust him
Activity: 588
Cool Project so I joined the bounty campaign which is the signature campaign.
Wow such bounty much fake. Stolen profile guys stolen profile

what do you mean?

He means cheaters in signature campaign.
I mean mellorbo and a few other profiles on here are hacked profiles probably used as bounty collection and ico free coin giveaway scams ruining coins
Activity: 307

what do you mean?

He means cheaters in signature campaign.
Activity: 353

what do you mean?
Activity: 588
Activity: 770

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Dev does bounty signature still open?

Hi,

We are still accepting new participants in the bounty (signature/avatar) campaign

Jump on train before it's too late guys . Free spots still available .
Activity: 154
Will the finances acquired in ico be for the construction of your plant?
Yes, its all spelt out in their business plan and whitepaper
I find the ICO a bit slow in raising the funds despite all the publicity. it should have sold out by now. look at ANT just the other - 15 minutes and done.

does not seem slow, it seems to me rather fast and you have to consider 2 things; 1 the ico collect more funds at the end of the period, 2 the high price of the coin, Btc, Ether, Waves, etc. I am confident that they will collect very

They will surely reache the 1st target: it could be optimum to reach the second one, they will have a great boost for the business
Activity: 672
I find the ICO a bit slow in raising the funds despite all the publicity. it should have sold out by now. look at ANT just the other - 15 minutes and done.

does not seem slow, it seems to me rather fast and you have to consider 2 things; 1 the ico collect more funds at the end of the period, 2 the high price of the coin, Btc, Ether, Waves, etc. I am confident that they will collect very

Remember that many icos that ends after a few minutes are poor in technology and used only to recycle eth... and increase a ponzi scheme. This one is a real crowdfunding to create something real and useful, not only to trade the zrcoin on exchanges (also if the project gives to the coin a good value)
Activity: 473
Pages:
Jump to: