Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 42. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
The price of the coin was pumped at point last month to 16$ and I am always regretting not selling at the pump. I don't believe it is a good idea to set at a price range, if the market is allowed to make its decision. bittrex and polio are not the only market that can help trade. liqui and cryptopia are doing fine for such a coin. It has lesser use  

I don't rember that 16$ but seemingly it was good opportunity  Undecided
Hope I'm wrong Lips sealed

on which Exchange is ZRcoin listed currently?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The price of the coin was pumped at point last month to 16$ and I am always regretting not selling at the pump. I don't believe it is a good idea to set at a price range, if the market is allowed to make its decision. bittrex and polio are not the only market that can help trade. liqui and cryptopia are doing fine for such a coin. It has lesser use 

I don't rember that 16$ but seemingly it was good opportunity  Undecided
Hope I'm wrong Lips sealed
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
In 6 months what will they buy back 1zrcoin for? $1, $2 etc???
We don't know how much is it and until now there's still no words nor seen to the dev or even tha camp manager to this thread , Somehow maybe we are only waiting for nothing or waiting until they come out with good news.
That could be one of the reason why price is still low now and we have not seen a good exchange until now.
It was traded with an average of one dollar and I think the volume is not good for now, it has raised a good amount
during ICO so we deserve to see it rise for our investment.
Where trading is the one that makes the zrcoin price decrease I suggest signing up on the stock that many investors are playing Smiley
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Just learned yesterday that Corium (mix Uranium) is keep in bars Inside Zirconium mold during fusion resulting in plutonium.

Strange that big companies were not abble to finance such innovation, while we know how greedy they are recycling combustible to make some shitty Mox, only to get a few 5-7 % energy back.

At this point I'm just curious.  Grin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
We don't know how much is it and until now there's still no words nor seen to the dev or even tha camp manager to this thread , Somehow maybe we are only waiting for nothing or waiting until they come out with good news.

It is clear you are not familiar with the project. Buyback rates are fixed and go up from $1.4 to $2.80 in 18 months. It is all documented and communicated. Documents can be found on blogs or in the ico panel on zrcoin.io
Wow, you have to wait for that long just to get back what you have invested.
Anyway, the risk will be eliminated but your money is now stock because price does not move very well.
I would rather sell it now if I will not see any progress from the period stated in the buy back, there are a lot of altcoins that is worth buying.
Honestly, I have a little amount of zr coins but I am not satisfied yet until now and I cannot hold it forever, I have to decide soon, they are not getting
listed in major exchanges, I'm waiting for it.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

It is clear you are not familiar with the project. Buyback rates are fixed and go up from $1.4 to $2.80 in 18 months. It is all documented and communicated. Documents can be found on blogs or in the ico panel on zrcoin.io
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
That could be one of the reason why price is still low now and we have not seen a good exchange until now.
It was traded with an average of one dollar and I think the volume is not good for now, it has raised a good amount
during ICO so we deserve to see it rise for our investment.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

5.5% increases every month

they will start buyback after 8 month of ICO

5.5% * 8 month = 44%

therefore 5.5% * 18month = 99% = 2.8 usd
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Only have like 100$ of ZrCoin ... I can't imagine people who invested big into this and not a single tweet since June 21st. This is sickening

have invested way more than that and no news from developer..
is everything fine?

I also invested way more than that, we're waiting for communciation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
This was always a long term hodl coin. I mean guys they had to use ico money to build everything. Set this and forget it, and if you want buy back, great, but 10 years from now zrcoin=500$.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Never invest in the Russian team project again. Angry Bad communication makes me to lose the confidence .

I saw the same happening on Waves and other Russian projects. Are Russians all shy ppl?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Only have like 100$ of ZrCoin ... I can't imagine people who invested big into this and not a single tweet since June 21st. This is sickening

have invested way more than that and no news from developer..
is everything fine?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I am yet to hear any concrete things about this project as i have invested in this project and i would like to hear from them about the current status and whether they are planning to list this coin in other exchanges,just wanted to hear how much long we should wait to get it listed in some major exchanges so that the volume increase from the current dull situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I translated the text from Russian using google translate.

Vadim Sychev
Under the project, everything is going according to plan. I am preparing news and documents. Will be on the site.
There was a slight delay with land and networks
Now all the rules. A road map on the ground, grids and gas agreed and signed.
Our project was allocated to a separate subdivision of the governor.
Now there will be no documentary delays
Whatever the timing. In parallel, work is underway on casting wells for metal structures. The site will have a video about this
Now I work on contracts for supply. Including in China. I'm now in Guangzhou.
We agreed and allotted all the networks that were required.

Vadim Sychev
In parallel, work is being done with designers, this is the Urals Institute of Urban Studies
[Photo]
He also does the gene project for us.
All the equipment is coordinated with the manufacturers, the whole process chain in the bundle is obtained, these are several different manufacturers in the same chain.
Obtained all voluminous planning solutions, this is primarily necessary for the construction of hangars.
Next week I'll try to shoot a video from the object. And put the camera for online. Now I'm negotiating with local providers.

Vadim Sychev
In China, very interested in technology. They have a very large production of glass and a lot of bacon scrap which they try to recycle into low grade refractories. Our material and technology are very interesting. And already formed a whole line of companies who want to visit our factory after construction.

Vadim Sychev
In China, the telegram works only through vpn. Just figured it out.
They are interested in co-production. This is exactly what all companies are striving for. Since this increases the value of shares at times.

Thanks for the update.
Still waiting to see official announcements on all communication channels.
This is a huge relief to see some update concerning this project
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I can not access the link.
Is there any interesting information?

I'm accessing it just fine
It's a telegram group

However, I do not speak Russian, nor I can read cyrillic
So my participation in the chat is quite pointless.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: