Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 39. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Does someone remember the timeline to buyback the tokens? I guess they wanted to make a profit with a factory and buy back investor tokens with the profit...
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
alright!! price is shooting up to usd 1.76 now
rejoice Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't call it a big price rise when a currently lot of other crypto projects are at 5-10x in just a few months.

May be a lot of promotion for this project was to be done which would increase a lot of new investors to come up to this thread.Also getting on a new exchange will be another factor in price rise.

This is really promising commodity-backed project and I think that ZrCoin invstors will have a big profit after the plants start working. Its good investments for a long time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I guess this project did not achieve the desired success based on BTC.
Hope investors will win.
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
ZrCoin - it's Russian project about real economic with traditional industry. It's long and true story. Not about hype, not about more X1
Believe and wait, please Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Guys, I'm sure the team behind zrcoin will post construction progress photos of the factory. They have only aquired the land for now. 8 months to a year to put up a factory is a very reasonable time line but as with all construction projects, there will be inevitable delays, I know I'm in the industry.

If the coin mooned now before the factory was even built, then this coin isn't any different then many new ico coins that have a ridiculously high valuation for just an idea. Do we want to become that?

There's nothing wrong with making money so if some of you are feeling like you're missing out on the gains of other coins, many of which are hyped btw, then by all means invest in other coins and diversify. There are some coins that will do amazingly well, some just good, some bad, we can't predict the future but since zrcoin is a unique concept and tangible and a first in the cryptosphere, I think it will do remarkably well.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
i just checked my theviralExchange account and have some zrcoin from bounty
can we withdraw it now?
Yes, you can withdraw from TVE.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I don't call it a big price rise when a currently lot of other crypto projects are at 5-10x in just a few months.

May be a lot of promotion for this project was to be done which would increase a lot of new investors to come up to this thread.Also getting on a new exchange will be another factor in price rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
i just checked my theviralExchange account and have some zrcoin from bounty
can we withdraw it now?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Actually this is the reason of not seeing higher price that Zrcoin is not available of more exchanges. Majority of traders and investors are used to stick with their favorite trading platforms. It is in the interest of zrcoin team to get it at more exchanges because traders will not come to it in present state of development. It is appreciable whenever and whatever the surge in price happens.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
The price on hitbtc now  $2.03

Very Nice, when ZrCoin come to a bigger exchange the Coin to the moon  Grin Grin
Activity: 75
The price on hitbtc now  $2.03
Activity: 182
Is there any update about ZrCoin ?

Recently they shared a video recorded by drone. They a land. After that I didn't hear anything. If someone heard anyting please share with us Wink

ZRCOIN News
ZrCoin was granted a permission to commence construction

2017-08-24 08:55:00

ZrCoin was granted a permission by the administration of the city of Magnitogorsk to commence construction; the work will begin soon.

The total area of the selected plot is 169183 m2.

https://zrcoin.io/news/26

Thanks for the update.
It would be nice to get more detailed update right from the team. Better than nothing  Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
congratulation everyone, just a few minutes ago  ZrCoin are being traded on yobit exchange. Im hoping this will be the beginning of the rise of Zr

if people asking why yobit and not Polo or the other.... come on Guys!!! at least the team are keeping up their works to add this to more exchanges
Wow this is not a good news but also not a bad news
At least we have new exchanges
And i wish the price will to the moon after listed at yobit
u are right. it is not good and bad.all of us hope the price can up more.maybe we need wait patiently.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
congratulation everyone, just a few minutes ago  ZrCoin are being traded on yobit exchange. Im hoping this will be the beginning of the rise of Zr

if people asking why yobit and not Polo or the other.... come on Guys!!! at least the team are keeping up their works to add this to more exchanges
Wow this is not a good news but also not a bad news
At least we have new exchanges
And i wish the price will to the moon after listed at yobit
Activity: 17
ZrCoin - Behind it there is a real chemical production + yesterday received permission to start construction + YoBit, invest some  Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Alright!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy although i dun understand Russian Huh Huh, but at least have some doc to see. Cool Cool

is any one help can help to translate the doc to English? Wink Wink

hope it will begin soon and let the price shot to the moon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
The difference of price at sell side and buy side is very huge. This is not giving good sign as people are not ready to sell at loss and buyers want at more cheap price. Now according to shared news above they will start work and this may be helpful to gain value in market in few weeks.
Activity: 316
No one is in it till the time of my reply! @Yobit, why?
Pages:
Jump to: