Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 41. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production. Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time. Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.

If they will progress at the same rate, no way they will follow their plan. It will take them years to build a factory with such "activity".

If building investor company collects money to build houses, it's a good practice to show new photos every 1-2 weeks. Plus they provide all land documentation.
That's what I wanna see here TBH...
yes.i also think the team should show their process about the building house. that is very important for us. we need see some pictures about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

So is there any reason NOT to sell it for ~$2-$3? Is there any reason for the market to say its' worth more than that?

Seems like a lame duck to invest in.

Holders of over $1000 worth of ZRCoin will be able to convert their shares to equity in the company (and thus earn dividends).

I'm not sure if this is the only way to get stock in the company, but I'm holding enough to keep that option open. I'd imagine the price will rise if/when people discover that this is the only way to invest in the company. Musical chairs for equity seekers near the end of the run, price will skyrocket.

Dividend tokens are not much liked by exchanges since it causes legal problems and since this is going to be one, I am sure there will be a lot of hurdles in getting a decent exchange. ZRC converted to equity? where can I get to know more information about the thing you have discussed.Have not been following much of this topic so missed this one.

Till now I don't know ZRcoin is divided based on and why they are taking too long to list in the exchanges. But at least they need to communicate with people in order to explain about the status of what they are doing.
Communication is very important if they continue or not so the investors will not expect from the timeline of 6 monthsof zr.coin roadmap. They don't even create a slack if they have some trouble to post here.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production. Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time. Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.

If they will progress at the same rate, no way they will follow their plan. It will take them years to build a factory with such "activity".

If building investor company collects money to build houses, it's a good practice to show new photos every 1-2 weeks. Plus they provide all land documentation.
That's what I wanna see here TBH...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

So is there any reason NOT to sell it for ~$2-$3? Is there any reason for the market to say its' worth more than that?

Holders of over $1000 worth of ZRCoin will be able to convert their shares to equity in the company (and thus earn dividends).

I'm not sure if this is the only way to get stock in the company, but I'm holding enough to keep that option open. I'd imagine the price will rise if/when people discover that this is the only way to invest in the company. Musical chairs for equity seekers near the end of the run, price will skyrocket.

Dividend tokens are not much liked by exchanges since it causes legal problems and since this is going to be one, I am sure there will be a lot of hurdles in getting a decent exchange. ZRC converted to equity? where can I get to know more information about the thing you have discussed.Have not been following much of this topic so missed this one.

Till now I don't know ZRcoin is divided based on and why they are taking too long to list in the exchanges. But at least they need to communicate with people in order to explain about the status of what they are doing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
coin death?

Maybe, maybe not.
Time will thell us. Still holding my tokens in case it's not dead  Cheesy
No option for now but to hold, you can't sell your tokens as well at the price you like, you can only sell it for a lose.
Probably it's not a dead coin, it's just silent now, so waiting is what we can do also if we do not want to sell.
Activity: 182
coin death?

Maybe, maybe not.
Time will thell us. Still holding my tokens in case it's not dead  Cheesy
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 210
Guys look at the Zr coin website, they have chosen a site in Agapov District in Magnitogorsk. They are going through all the necessary paperwork to acquire the land. Building a factory is not a small endeavour and takes time and patience promising in return good and steady dividends.

https://zrcoin.io/newsitem/24

This is the first commodity backed blockchain option and it's setting an exciting precedent for the future if succesful. Either way we are making history by investing and believing in this project.

Just maintain your patience guys and hodl.
Thats a very good news even we don't get any reply from them they are too busy working on its project Hope it tkaes effect on price and achieve in their timeline with corresponding date.

They just recording with a drone. And it's just flying over a land.
Why don't they publish the land documents, it's much better than a drone record.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
In 6 months what will they buy back 1zrcoin for? $1, $2 etc???

5.5% increases every month

they will start buyback after 8 month of ICO

5.5% * 8 month = 44%

therefore 5.5% * 18month = 99% = 2.8 usd

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Guys look at the Zr coin website, they have chosen a site in Agapov District in Magnitogorsk. They are going through all the necessary paperwork to acquire the land. Building a factory is not a small endeavour and takes time and patience promising in return good and steady dividends.

This is the first commodity backed blockchain option and it's setting an exciting precedent for the future if succesful. Either way we are making history by investing and believing in this project.

Thats a very good news even we don't get any reply from them they are too busy working on its project Hope it tkaes effect on price and achieve in their timeline with corresponding date.

Yes i also think thats are good news and i hope for a success plant planing ;-)
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Activity: 12

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Please tell me where is the Zr factory at Magnitogorsk? They told us they'll buy a piece of land in August 2017.

It's been a while, we couldn't hear a word from the team.
Still waiting those promised updates. Hope we'll hear soon.
Activity: 33
Please tell me where is the Zr factory at Magnitogorsk? They told us they'll buy a piece of land in August 2017.
Activity: 182
Is the ICO actually going ahead as planned though?

I really nearly bought in to it but I'm kind of glad I didn't.

I'm seeing ICO's popping up everywhere now. I'm not sure I have a lot of trust in most of them, too easy to scam folks.

They collected how much they needed.
Now we're waiting promised developments but can't see anything, can't hear a word.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Is the ICO actually going ahead as planned though?

I really nearly bought in to it but I'm kind of glad I didn't.

I'm seeing ICO's popping up everywhere now. I'm not sure I have a lot of trust in most of them, too easy to scam folks.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
The price of the coin was pumped at point last month to 16$ and I am always regretting not selling at the pump. I don't believe it is a good idea to set at a price range, if the market is allowed to make its decision. bittrex and polio are not the only market that can help trade. liqui and cryptopia are doing fine for such a coin. It has lesser use  

I don't rember that 16$ but seemingly it was good opportunity  Undecided
Hope I'm wrong Lips sealed

on which Exchange is ZRcoin listed currently?

Hello and a good day, ZrCoin is listing on 3 exchanges ;-)

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/zrcoin/#markets

regards
Pages:
Jump to: