Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 45. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I haven't followed this project for some time. Why is the token being traded at 1 USD in average?
read a few pages back and you will understand why it's traded for 1 usd. if people don't have patience why do they invest in ico?

The main reason seems to be the lack of communication and information. They invested for quick profit so don't expect they will wait 1 year for the buyback.

Its those investors that will soon buy back at a higher price in attempt to profit too so take advantage of the low price right now. The team is going to be sneaky at some point that they won't receive  blog post update. Its going to be too late for them that they'd have to buy at $2.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I haven't followed this project for some time. Why is the token being traded at 1 USD in average?
read a few pages back and you will understand why it's traded for 1 usd. if people don't have patience why do they invest in ico?

The main reason seems to be the lack of communication and information. They invested for quick profit so don't expect they will wait 1 year for the buyback.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Sasha the CEO of WAVES  is the escrow of ZRcoin , if ZRcoin is a scam then Sasha must return the money to the investors

The coin is actively being traded on both exchanges, you can't just conclude its a scam just because the price dip. All of the coins price are actually going down due to btc being dumped too. If sasha will completely reimburse those btc, the development will be stopped. That's when we'd all be left with the zrcoin without value.
You're right.
But people's concern is about communication. This miscommunication leds to get into panic mode.
People's demands in here are reasonable I guess.
that's right, information is the most important thing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Sasha the CEO of WAVES  is the escrow of ZRcoin , if ZRcoin is a scam then Sasha must return the money to the investors

The coin is actively being traded on both exchanges, you can't just conclude its a scam just because the price dip. All of the coins price are actually going down due to btc being dumped too. If sasha will completely reimburse those btc, the development will be stopped. That's when we'd all be left with the zrcoin without value.
You're right.
But people's concern is about communication. This miscommunication leds to get into panic mode.
People's demands in here are reasonable I guess.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
They actually have no updates from now i am disappointed in Zr.coin i have some pieces of it and i think they have no plans to have it in other exchanges . There are no progress for this thread they didn't even answer some questions.

Dumping is always an option. There were people dumping it already, I think they did the right choice in doing so buying some tokens like NEO can be as profitable as having responsive team.  There are people willing to buy your coins on the DEX.

Activity: 770
Merit: 278
They actually have no updates from now i am disappointed in Zr.coin i have some pieces of it and i think they have no plans to have it in other exchanges . There are no progress for this thread they didn't even answer some questions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
any news  from @devs ?? may be they are busy in building what they said but an update every now and then would be great

If so, that would be great. No doubt Cheesy
But this uncertainty is too bad.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
any news  from @devs ?? may be they are busy in building what they said but an update every now and then would be great
Activity: 141
Just wanted to let you guys know that I contacted support about three weeks ago with an account issue I had. I wasn't expecting much but I did get a very satisfactory response about a week and a half later. Someone is on the other end, but maybe they are busy.

I suspect that building a factory or two is a pretty big deal and it takes a lot of manpower to get up an running. From reading the whitepaper I got the impression that the factory(s) were the primary importance here, not promotion of the coin. We bought into this with the understanding that we were being promised a $2.80 return at the end of the term. I'm going to start worrying if they don't start paying out then.

In the meantime, you'll also have read in the whitepaper that redemption of coins is also the only way to obtain stock in the company. I ended up buying a bunch of coins at less than the ICO price on the market, so now I have that option. It's actually in the ZrCoin team's best interest to keep prices low and buy them back at the face value, because then fewer people will collect the minimum 358 coins it takes to buy stock (and they won't have to give up equity). Remember, these are not only options to buy synthetic zirconium, but options to buy company shares. I suspect that we're going to see a large rise in coin value once the music stops and equity investors attempt to pick up enough coins to grab shares in the company.

Anyways, this isn't your traditional ICO investment, they aren't trying to promote a platform or encourage adoption, they wanted to fund a factory and they did it by selling options on the end product of their manufacture. It would be nice to hear about the progress they are making to that goal, but honestly I don't think that was ever part of the deal.

Is this even legal?
Activity: 210
so some good news here?listed on new exchange?fabric construction already begin?
No news yet, They've been silent for too long. ZrCoin team please provide us some update anything. Calm everyone down!

They are part of WAVES team, so you should look where they are!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20369951

We need to get this people out and speak! we can not let them do more ICOs and get the money and run away!

Sasha was escrow. So is he still hold the money or gave to the zrcoin?

That's why we need to ask Sasha to give the money back from this scam
And other escrows if they didn't give the money yet.
so some good news here?listed on new exchange?fabric construction already begin?
No news yet, They've been silent for too long. ZrCoin team please provide us some update anything. Calm everyone down!

We need to get this people out and speak! we can not let them do more ICOs and get the money and run away!

That's why we need to ask Sasha to give the money back from this scam
Activity: 210

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

i would like to try to contact their support too, can you provide the link or email or anything here?

Their support email is literally at the bottom of their website. And you wonder why I haven't posted here before...
Pages:
Jump to: