Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 44. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
It's really astonishing how bad some projects are at development and delivering what they promised. They are always super active and helpful when they gather funds.

I still would love to see at least some pics from the place they plan to build factory.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
I haven't followed this project for some time. Why is the token being traded at 1 USD in average?
read a few pages back and you will understand why it's traded for 1 usd. if people don't have patience why do they invest in ico?

The main reason seems to be the lack of communication and information. They invested for quick profit so don't expect they will wait 1 year for the buyback.
if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.
It's a long time ago when distribution is finished they have no update at all if you are waiting for their buy back maybe you will just waiting for nothing or you may sell it and move it into other altcoin .I think zr.coin will be stagnant in dex and they have no plans to move it on other exchange .

Not until there will be an established plantation like they said. Price is still considerably good, its more than a dollar. If you are to hold more than a year, you'd be rewards with your patience.  just hold your zrcoin, buyers in the dex are waiting to buy them pretty low.

I will check back to see how the project is going after 3 months. According to the roadmap, there's still a lot of time to consider and no need to rush or hurry to get in.

Its just me maybe but I'm actually not seeing a plantation being established before the year end. It could be done probably by mid year.
But I like the concept of it being real commodity.

I believe that the ZRcoin tokens should ideally be frozen before the construction of the first plant ... Then the price would be higher than now.

One is on the dex is readily available on the market. These tokens are going to be very rare soon, ZRcoin and STA as they are only 5M.

All coins are down so what do we expect from zrcoin? It still looks solid. I like how the supply is scarce and market value is very cheap. Just hold and wait until crypto market regains its bullish trend.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I haven't followed this project for some time. Why is the token being traded at 1 USD in average?
read a few pages back and you will understand why it's traded for 1 usd. if people don't have patience why do they invest in ico?

The main reason seems to be the lack of communication and information. They invested for quick profit so don't expect they will wait 1 year for the buyback.
if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.
It's a long time ago when distribution is finished they have no update at all if you are waiting for their buy back maybe you will just waiting for nothing or you may sell it and move it into other altcoin .I think zr.coin will be stagnant in dex and they have no plans to move it on other exchange .

Not until there will be an established plantation like they said. Price is still considerably good, its more than a dollar. If you are to hold more than a year, you'd be rewards with your patience.  just hold your zrcoin, buyers in the dex are waiting to buy them pretty low.

I will check back to see how the project is going after 3 months. According to the roadmap, there's still a lot of time to consider and no need to rush or hurry to get in.

Its just me maybe but I'm actually not seeing a plantation being established before the year end. It could be done probably by mid year.
But I like the concept of it being real commodity.

I believe that the ZRcoin tokens should ideally be frozen before the construction of the first plant ... Then the price would be higher than now.

One is on the dex is readily available on the market. These tokens are going to be very rare soon, ZRcoin and STA as they are only 5M.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
So I can say now that this was my worse investment ever.

Seems like this project is dead, gonna sell my loses at least. too bad, big potential this project had.

But even big projects can be a scam.

It seems bad investment for now. But I have still hope things turn out a good investment.
No sign for it but just a sense  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Seems like this project is dead, gonna sell my loses at least. too bad, big potential this project had.

When you say dead that means no value at all or maybe worthless anymore.
By looking at the price it's still 1 dollar although obviously below ICO, you can also expect that some project
does not deliver right away because they are still int the process of development and it needs time, so hold.
Yea, we cannot anticipate it now as i realized when i saw the buy order awaiting at very low price who will dunp their Zrcoins .I analyze it well and i think this project is not done maybe they are only busy working on we can't say but i will wait 3 months more to their update if there is.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

When you say dead that means no value at all or maybe worthless anymore.
By looking at the price it's still 1 dollar although obviously below ICO, you can also expect that some project
does not deliver right away because they are still int the process of development and it needs time, so hold.
Activity: 308

Activity: 182

if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.

I don't like this miscommunicatiın but I agree with you that the price is still considerably good.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
so some good news here?listed on new exchange? Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
are there any pictures (recent)
instagram?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
https://gyazo.com/bbbe7839fd32687c4015189a895b5534

Well ZrCoin btctalk account is still alive was seen online today hehe
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
If I had to take a guess  I’d say… the team no want update the news. Because they can easy redeeming for the coin in low price.

That's one of the possibilities. But not fair one for investors.
They said they could do something for early ico investors then nothing happened. I also didn't forget that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If I had to take a guess  I’d say… the team no want update the news. Because they can easy redeeming for the coin in low price.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I've read the article, they say they buy industrial equipment and prepare building place. But without any documents and detailed summary, it is just words without proof. Really sad. They have to do updates at least once a week and report the project progress.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?

Pages:
Jump to: