Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 46. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
so some good news here?listed on new exchange?fabric construction already begin?
No news yet, They've been silent for too long. ZrCoin team please provide us some update anything. Calm everyone down!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am using my real name...

I'm just a hodler and a watcher and it's worked out well for me in the crypto space. I can't imagine that if I did work for ZrCoin or Waves that I would say any of the things that I did. The account issue I emailed them about was an embarrassing mistake on my part that I'd rather not get into. Anyways, if you don't want your coins, dump them on the market. I will gladly buy them at the discount.

Go and troll somewhere else! We are tired of scammers!!

Sasha and Waves team stop sponsor scams!!
Activity: 182
so some good news here?listed on new exchange?fabric construction already begin?

There's no update for a while. We're waiting.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Activity: 182
Just wanted to let you guys know that I contacted support about three weeks ago with an account issue I had. I wasn't expecting much but I did get a very satisfactory response about a week and a half later. Someone is on the other end, but maybe they are busy.

I suspect that building a factory or two is a pretty big deal and it takes a lot of manpower to get up an running. From reading the whitepaper I got the impression that the factory(s) were the primary importance here, not promotion of the coin. We bought into this with the understanding that we were being promised a $2.80 return at the end of the term. I'm going to start worrying if they don't start paying out then.

In the meantime, you'll also have read in the whitepaper that redemption of coins is also the only way to obtain stock in the company. I ended up buying a bunch of coins at less than the ICO price on the market, so now I have that option. It's actually in the ZrCoin team's best interest to keep prices low and buy them back at the face value, because then fewer people will collect the minimum 358 coins it takes to buy stock (and they won't have to give up equity). Remember, these are not only options to buy synthetic zirconium, but options to buy company shares. I suspect that we're going to see a large rise in coin value once the music stops and equity investors attempt to pick up enough coins to grab shares in the company.

Anyways, this isn't your traditional ICO investment, they aren't trying to promote a platform or encourage adoption, they wanted to fund a factory and they did it by selling options on the end product of their manufacture. It would be nice to hear about the progress they are making to that goal, but honestly I don't think that was ever part of the deal.

"It would be nice to hear about the progress they are making to that goal, but honestly I don't think that was ever part of the deal."

It is necessary to be in touch with your investors/community. And they said they knew that.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

I'm just a hodler and a watcher and it's worked out well for me in the crypto space. I can't imagine that if I did work for ZrCoin or Waves that I would say any of the things that I did. The account issue I emailed them about was an embarrassing mistake on my part that I'd rather not get into. Anyways, if you don't want your coins, dump them on the market. I will gladly buy them at the discount.

i would like to try to contact their support too, can you provide the link or email or anything here?

i believe there are a lot of people here might have interest
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Just wanted to let you guys know that I contacted support about three weeks ago with an account issue I had. I wasn't expecting much but I did get a very satisfactory response about a week and a half later. Someone is on the other end, but maybe they are busy.

I suspect that building a factory or two is a pretty big deal and it takes a lot of manpower to get up an running. From reading the whitepaper I got the impression that the factory(s) were the primary importance here, not promotion of the coin. We bought into this with the understanding that we were being promised a $2.80 return at the end of the term. I'm going to start worrying if they don't start paying out then.

In the meantime, you'll also have read in the whitepaper that redemption of coins is also the only way to obtain stock in the company. I ended up buying a bunch of coins at less than the ICO price on the market, so now I have that option. It's actually in the ZrCoin team's best interest to keep prices low and buy them back at the face value, because then fewer people will collect the minimum 358 coins it takes to buy stock (and they won't have to give up equity). Remember, these are not only options to buy synthetic zirconium, but options to buy company shares. I suspect that we're going to see a large rise in coin value once the music stops and equity investors attempt to pick up enough coins to grab shares in the company.

Anyways, this isn't your traditional ICO investment, they aren't trying to promote a platform or encourage adoption, they wanted to fund a factory and they did it by selling options on the end product of their manufacture. It would be nice to hear about the progress they are making to that goal, but honestly I don't think that was ever part of the deal.

You just created an account to say all this? why don't you come with you real name so we know you are part of ZR coin or Waves?

When we make these statements and you create a new account to say these thing are not reliable at all, We need update from ZRcoin, We don't need more BS

yeah right.. can you imagine a person that only post here the 1st post will have the effort to contact support?

and i believe that traditional ICO investors will also want to know about the progress since they have invested in.

You just created an account to say all this? why don't you come with you real name so we know you are part of ZR coin or Waves?

When we make these statements and you create a new account to say these thing are not reliable at all, We need update from ZRcoin, We don't need more BS
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Did Sasha Ivanov officially confirmed advisory? We need to make multiple posts in Waves thread asking him what's happening to many waves projects. Another ICO with Sasha as advisor - EncryptoTel (ETT) performs very bad (super slow development). Bad projects will hurt Waves a lot, they need to choose who they support not only during crowdfund phase (when waves benefits from extra demand!).
Activity: 346
we should go to where ZR team are hidden!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20329787

Waves back this project so many that are in waves are in ZR project, They should not go away with our money!
Why do you give bitcointalk link waves?
All here must know zrcoin is part of the wave
we should go to where ZR team are hidden!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20329787

Waves back this project so many that are in waves are in ZR project, They should not go away with our money!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
no news from devs?? boy o boy ... some one from @dev n team should keeps us updated. just an update will do!!
it is a scam?? no news at all.. Cry Cry Cry
We all know Sasha  the owner of  WAVES has a tendency to abandon projects , this is not the first one, he abandoned NXT too, he let NXT down! Now he backup ZR to get money from the ICO and now all has run away. Never ever invest in ICO most of then are scams. Sasha should pay all the people who were scammed here if not WAVES project will collapse for backing up a scam
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
if they can not deliver , they should return the money if not they will be taken to court and Waves team too as they are behind this project.

It could hurt Waves' reputation but I don't think they're respobsible beucause of any possible ZrCoin fail.
Still I want to wait, still optimistic.
Activity: 489
Why they are not active behind this can be an other possibility which is summer time. It is generally vacations time everywhere in Europe. I will say we should wait a while if we have finished out summer vacations before drawing any conclusions. Sasha was promoting this project and that is enough to believe that this team can't give up development like this.

if they give up development  then they should return the money from the ICO if not face justice and jail
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Why they are not active behind this can be an other possibility which is summer time. It is generally vacations time everywhere in Europe. I will say we should wait a while if we have finished out summer vacations before drawing any conclusions. Sasha was promoting this project and that is enough to believe that this team can't give up development like this.
Activity: 489
if they can not deliver , they should return the money if not they will be taken to court and Waves team too as they are behind this project.
Pages:
Jump to: