Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 51. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I remember you that this was an ico for a project, they have to concentrate on the project first...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
can someone tell me where to change my ZRcoin. will the Dev buy it back or via an exchange.

http://

AFAIK now it's on Waves' DEX and Tidex

Hope more will come soon Wink

I don't know what these people are doing because they have collected a huge amount of money but still, they didn't list in the exchanges. I think waves Dex and Tidex are efficient exchange so dev team should concentrate ZRcoin to list in the bigger exchanges.
Activity: 966
can someone tell me where to change my ZRcoin. will the Dev buy it back or via an exchange.

http://

AFAIK now it's on Waves' DEX and Tidex

Hope more will come soon Wink
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 672
i think i will keep my zrcoin token until they are listed on bittrex or until they reach about 3$ on waves dex...
this will never happen the buyback is $2.80 so why someone shall buy for $3 to get $2.80 back??
Or I miss something??

You can convert zrcoin to company shares (probably in the end-stage of the buy back)
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Does anyone know how trades zrcoin on dex exchange  Huh
just follow the other transactions then choose your price then put an buy/sell order and wait...that is all...
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I thought this was a scam Sad bad decision to step out
why ? Give me a reason for your statement.  Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Update on progress of the plant construction should be made public to investors to further re-instate their confidence in this project.

Witing for plant construction progress update. It can help to support a strong interest in the project and attract new investors for zrcoin. Such updates must come out very often.

With the amount of money the gathered they should do a very fast progress and inform investors about every step. This is a good practice. When people invest in building, they expect an often photo report.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Go Waves wallet and then DEX section.
Write ZrCoin and click the with green tick one(verified one). Then choose other pair you want to trade with ZrCoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Update on progress of the plant construction should be made public to investors to further re-instate their confidence in this project.

Witing for plant construction progress update. It can help to support a strong interest in the project and attract new investors for zrcoin. Such updates must come out very often.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Agreed.

Investors should be informed every step of the way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks good,Will keep eye on its progress....
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Can't access Slack...
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
I thought this was a scam Sad bad decision to step out
Activity: 166
i think i will keep my zrcoin token until they are listed on bittrex or until they reach about 3$ on waves dex...
this will never happen the buyback is $2.80 so why someone shall buy for $3 to get $2.80 back??
Or I miss something??
Activity: 182
I think we must buy Zrcoin and wait 1 year ... Now only pump/down

Team can stop that pump/dump looking with the updates. If they share every step of process, then people will be aware of this token's  functionality/importance.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I think we must buy Zrcoin and wait 1 year ... Now only pump/down
Activity: 182
So was that just a pump and dump?  Huh

Hope it won't be.
ZrCoin could be good example of real world's tokenization as some people stated before.
Pages:
Jump to: