Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 54. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
When did the Factory begin to be built?

Also I want to know the answer. That'll be the price indicator Wink
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
is there any dev here to explain and update all the questions or info?? Huh Huh

the price keep dropping.. the figure will be worst at marketcap if not because of hitbtc fake price.. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
I agree with you mate, they should more active here
I know they so busy but at least keeping us updated with the project

I decided i sell all of my assets, i realized this isn't for me cos expect updates to happen after months cos this will really take more time. You dont expect the plant to be built for 3 mos. its possible that it may take year for the plant to be completely functional.

its a good thought . @dev n team its very much needed for weekly updates . so that people can be informative about the status .
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

the price keep dropping.. the figure will be worst at marketcap if not because of hitbtc fake price.. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

I decided i sell all of my assets, i realized this isn't for me cos expect updates to happen after months cos this will really take more time. You dont expect the plant to be built for 3 mos. its possible that it may take year for the plant to be completely functional.
Activity: 495

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
When did the Factory begin to be built?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Need some quick information

As i read a little bit, hope i get this right

So basically we are purchasing a token which is Zcoin where they produce
ZrO2
SFM

They will get land, factory and etc
They mentioned
"After the factory is launched we will begin to buy our tokens back using our profits. The repurchase price of the tokens will include the investment income on the Project. The repurchasing period will last for 12 months" ROI will take around 1.5 years

So they will purchase their token back within 12 month after profit is started to generated
And they will use $7,000,000 to purchase back the tokens from the user

After buy back then this project is done and they are on their own now?

Therefore, is this project consider a loan or something?
Next, how much is the ICO price Zrcoin

Thanks

So i participated in the ico and can give you some info. The ico started at a price of $1.40 and ended at $1.55 i believe. The buyback will be at a price of $2.80, so they will need 14m in revenue to buy back all the coins.

Indeed you could consider the ico as a loan. After 15 months the company is free of debt and investors will have doubled their money. The most interesting part is that you can convert zrcoin to company shares (probably in the end-stage of the buy back). Imagine an already highly profitable company without any debt, and the possibility to take a part of the future revenues...

Do you really believe the buyback? Lets run the numbers:
The project will use not less than 70% of the profit for the buyback (T&C:4.2). The Whitepaper says the buyback amount will be “not less than $400,000 a month” and that “estimated monthly yield of the factory’s operation should be RUR 70.6 million” (roughly $1,240,000 at the moment).
Let’s assume that 70% of the profit equals $400,000. 100% of the profit would then be $520,000, which is 42% profit margin.
Having a little bit of experience in economics, you know that a 42% profit margin is just pure illusion.

42% profit margin for real world business (not crypto) looks a bit high indeed. The date they can buyback the tokens is also optimistic too IMO (unless they are already building the factory!).
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

ZrO2
SFM

They mentioned
"After the factory is launched we will begin to buy our tokens back using our profits. The repurchase price of the tokens will include the investment income on the Project. The repurchasing period will last for 12 months" ROI will take around 1.5 years

So they will purchase their token back within 12 month after profit is started to generated

Thanks

So i participated in the ico and can give you some info. The ico started at a price of $1.40 and ended at $1.55 i believe. The buyback will be at a price of $2.80, so they will need 14m in revenue to buy back all the coins.

Indeed you could consider the ico as a loan. After 15 months the company is free of debt and investors will have doubled their money. The most interesting part is that you can convert zrcoin to company shares (probably in the end-stage of the buy back). Imagine an already highly profitable company without any debt, and the possibility to take a part of the future revenues...

Do you really believe the buyback? Lets run the numbers:
The project will use not less than 70% of the profit for the buyback (T&C:4.2). The Whitepaper says the buyback amount will be “not less than $400,000 a month” and that “estimated monthly yield of the factory’s operation should be RUR 70.6 million” (roughly $1,240,000 at the moment).
Let’s assume that 70% of the profit equals $400,000. 100% of the profit would then be $520,000, which is 42% profit margin.
Having a little bit of experience in economics, you know that a 42% profit margin is just pure illusion.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
be patient for this coin ,think this coin is potensial and di hope the price can to be up , wait and see for holding this coin for  one month or until two month , i hope this coin can coming on a big exchange bittrex , yea on there i hope for price can going up, the coin is have more community i think.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
I dumped my coins, I have no trust in this coin, good luck all.

We need patience because still, they didn't list them on the major exchanges like Bittrex etc. We have to wait until we get any info from dev team because once it is listed in major exchange then the price will increase to more than what we expected.

It's always patience with this project, that is why I stepped out.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

We need patience because still, they didn't list them on the major exchanges like Bittrex etc. We have to wait until we get any info from dev team because once it is listed in major exchange then the price will increase to more than what we expected.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I remember, we were promised some bonuses for early investors (first day investors) up till date, we have not recieved that bonus. I have mailed support in regards to this promise and no response ? What is happening?
Activity: 383
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
well personaly i don t like hitbtc in my opinion don t have realistic market price,tidex have a very low traffic/volume for zrcoin and waves dex have only a few transactions...i think we realy need an other exchange...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
what do you think about ZRC on hitBTC ? the current price is 0.007494.

cannot deposit zrcoin to hitbtc.. but still got someone able to sell there.. i'm wondering why..
Activity: 476
what do you think about ZRC on hitBTC ? the current price is 0.007494.
Activity: 275

ZrO2
SFM

They mentioned

Thanks

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
bittrex is a very solid exchange zrcoin is now tradable only on tiddex and waves dex we need more choice...bittrex for example...
I am also waiting for them to be listed in Bittrex and Polo as they are the biggest exchanges when it comes to alt coin trading and i am sure that the volume will increase ten fold if they are able to be listed in those exchanges,i am waiting for the price to go up so that i have to book some profit with my investment in it.
Activity: 887
How to withdraw Zrc from TVE? TVE asked me for waves attachment? where i can find waves attachment?   

For that, you will need to create a new wallet at waves wallet.io website and provide your waves address at the withdrawal option and you will receive your tokens instantly.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

ZrO2
SFM

They mentioned

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: