Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 52. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So was that just a pump and dump?  Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
i think i will keep my zrcoin token until they are listed on bittrex or until they reach about 3$ on waves dex...
I also prefer to wait for zr coin listed in bittrex, nice coin must be in good market   
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i think i will keep my zrcoin token until they are listed on bittrex or until they reach about 3$ on waves dex...

I can sell my small proportion but will keep most of my ZrCoins. My parameters are plants, production and buybacks.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
I think Zrcoin is listed only in Hitbtc. Still, how long we have to wait for listing in bigger exchanges like Bittrex. Already they took a lot of time for releasing the coin, I hope it will take another 2 weeks for listing in bigger exchanges may be.

I've posted this link just few post above your question!
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/zrcoin/#markets

Tidex is ok for small value trades. Personally I like Bittrex too, it's almost as big as Polo now Smiley

More people like and are transferring to bittrex lately after poloniex scamming accusations and very poor support. Bittrex also has the widest number of altcoins with decent volume. I would like to see ZRCoin listed in bittrex soon.
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I think Zrcoin is listed only in Hitbtc. Still, how long we have to wait for listing in bigger exchanges like Bittrex. Already they took a lot of time for releasing the coin, I hope it will take another 2 weeks for listing in bigger exchanges may be.

I've posted this link just few post above your question!
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/zrcoin/#markets

Tidex is ok for small value trades. Personally I like Bittrex too, it's almost as big as Polo now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

It's listed on Tidex.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Where is actually a trusted market that can sell this coin?
And how to wd zrcoin from TVE?
Waves DEX! Just download Waves Lite wallet available on chrome store, Transfer Zrcoin on Waves and place your sell order.
What's TVE?
Maybe The Viral Exchange... If you have ZRcoin in the TVE click Exchange Point and follow the next instructions.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Due to the future buyback program, I'm wrong is I said that the price of the token should not exceed double ico token price (except in case of whales speculation) ?
Activity: 68
i have a lot of doubt about this coin.. no proper trading.. monopoly by those who can trade at hitbtc

the marketcap increased but value is not..
Where i can sell my ZRCoin? On tidex i see that is impossible now but the price is very high, is 10$ but impossible to sell?

Someone can explain me why i can't sell and eventually where i can sell?

Thanks

Here's a very useful link: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/zrcoin/#markets

You can check the exchange with biggest volume (and with better reputation) and sell there!
Activity: 68
Where i can sell my ZRCoin? On tidex i see that is impossible now but the price is very high, is 10$ but impossible to sell?

Thanks
u can sell ur zrcoin at tidex.com

but is below the price that u bought..

the price shown in market cap is inaccurate due to hitbtc boosted up the price which we can't even deposit our zrcoin to hitbtc.com..
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Waves DEX! Just download Waves Lite wallet available on chrome store, Transfer Zrcoin on Waves and place your sell order.
What's TVE?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
It saddens means, prices fall below what I bought zrcoin during ICO, with alot of FUD going around now, panic sells would be on the rise, nevertheless, this coin still got alot of potential going by the time plan, road map and whitepaper.
Activity: 308
In which exchange it's trading. Tried in Hitbtc to trade, it's not allowing, while in coinmarketcap it depicts with a trading volume and price appreciation. How's it happening. Can anyone clarify. Thanks in advance

Yep it's like when DECENT went from $2 to $17 before being traded (now at like $1.10) ZrCoin ICO was like $1 if I remember correctly I think anything under $2 is great tbh but I wouldn't trust hitBTC they don't have such a great track record with previous coins like didn't they offer these kind of IOU's without permission? I would like to know where their actual coins are officially on the blockchain  Huh

That's right! Don't trust HITbtc! I'm sure they are manipulation IOU tokens prices and some stupid ppl sometimes buy extremely overpriced tokens... Always wait for liqui or another good exchange.
Activity: 111
In which exchange it's trading. Tried in Hitbtc to trade, it's not allowing, while in coinmarketcap it depicts with a trading volume and price appreciation. How's it happening. Can anyone clarify. Thanks in advance

Yep it's like when DECENT went from $2 to $17 before being traded (now at like $1.10) ZrCoin ICO was like $1 if I remember correctly I think anything under $2 is great tbh but I wouldn't trust hitBTC they don't have such a great track record with previous coins like didn't they offer these kind of IOU's without permission? I would like to know where their actual coins are officially on the blockchain  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
BUY NOW OR CRY LATER!!!!! This is coin is going to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: