Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 50. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I didn't invest a large amount so I guess at this point at 0.80$ fuck it I might as well let that 100$ ride and see what happen, just sad I didn't sell at 12$.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
any news updata?
what team are doing now?
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
I did wonder if this might be a scam. I read this article https://medium.com/@ico_dna/zrcoin-ico-whats-inside-a3d5e79b59d3 which didn't make it look great.

Hopefully you guys don't lose out

I am not sure this project scam or not. But i know this project have Escrow team.

Call a Lamborghini distributor in Magnitogorsk, will find out...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I did wonder if this might be a scam. I read this article https://medium.com/@ico_dna/zrcoin-ico-whats-inside-a3d5e79b59d3 which didn't make it look great.

I am not sure this project scam or not. But i know this project have Escrow team.
Activity: 615

Activity: 588
I sure hope I didn't miss the boat... Feels like I should have sell my coins at 12$ each... I still believe in this project so will hold tight I guess. Anybody else feels like he missed the pump/dump and it won't go higher than that in the upcoming months/years?

Thats why I dumped, and communication was that bad i decided to step out

I  will also sale if we don't get regular update.

Yep. Dev no online. facebook website twitter like time freezing. So horrible... without any positive nature here.
I sure hope I didn't miss the boat... Feels like I should have sell my coins at 12$ each... I still believe in this project so will hold tight I guess. Anybody else feels like he missed the pump/dump and it won't go higher than that in the upcoming months/years?

I  will also sale if we don't get regular update.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 491
Hi all i'm trying to withdraw my ZRCOIN from TVE but when i send to tidex, TVE show me this message:
DO NOT transfer Zrcoin to an exchange or you will lose your funds. ONLY transfer Zrcoin to your personal Waves Lite Client address. Can i proceed? I would like to sell it, or i must sell it from Wavewallet?

Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
i think we need more updates,informations and some more exchanges...some big exchange...
Guys just keep us informed. It won't hurt anybody Wink
i am agree, please keep us updated
no news, no big exchanges no indications price will up

Winter is coming.

ps: Hibtc deposit are now available. haha
Activity: 340
i am agree, please keep us updated
no news, no big exchanges no indications price will up
Activity: 476
I posted a few days ago about HiBtc, I sent them 2 messages to know when they plan to activate Zrcoin deposit, I got no answer.  Also coinmarketcap Excluded HiBtc from the quotation. Wrote to Zrcoin team to get an update, investors are asking for a financial report and a weekly update.
HitBTC is a scam... Lots of complaints and problems with that site.
I posted a few days ago about HiBtc, I sent them 2 messages to know when they plan to activate Zrcoin deposit, I got no answer.  Also coinmarketcap Excluded HiBtc from the quotation. Wrote to Zrcoin team to get an update, investors are asking for a financial report and a weekly update.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
This is the form for a Bittrex addition - it is probably best done by the devs:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Update on progress of the plant construction should be made public to investors to further re-instate their confidence in this project.

Witing for plant construction progress update. It can help to support a strong interest in the project and attract new investors for zrcoin. Such updates must come out very often.

With the amount of money the gathered they should do a very fast progress and inform investors about every step. This is a good practice. When people invest in building, they expect an often photo report.
where I can exchange on the popular platform but not weaves wallet?

Tidex

https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/ZRC_BTC
https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/ZRC_WAVES
Activity: 308
Update on progress of the plant construction should be made public to investors to further re-instate their confidence in this project.

Witing for plant construction progress update. It can help to support a strong interest in the project and attract new investors for zrcoin. Such updates must come out very often.

With the amount of money the gathered they should do a very fast progress and inform investors about every step. This is a good practice. When people invest in building, they expect an often photo report.
where I can exchange on the popular platform but not weaves wallet?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Not much official updates from ZrCoin team and it's a shame. Even if they're busy, they should respect investors!
Pages:
Jump to: