Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 81. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
for how is the ico I think that this token will make many volumes, will follow the road of Trust, Taas, Edgeles, Ark.
therefore, for these volumes serve the exchange of fluids. in a few days we will see
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
will the token be available on the market such Poloniex after the ICO?
Zrcoin will appear on Bittrex and later Poloniex.
Did they announce on what all exchanges they will be listed,one thing i find it difficult to understand from their site is that ,it is really difficult to understand how much they have collected till now and i have seen people telling that the current level is 6.5 million dollars,i would like to ask from where you got those values since i cannot find those details from the site as it still says they collected 4.5 million till now.

The claimant says he calculated the current rate value of all funds collected as displayed on the website and this summed up to over $6.5M
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Did they announce on what all exchanges they will be listed,one thing i find it difficult to understand from their site is that ,it is really difficult to understand how much they have collected till now and i have seen people telling that the current level is 6.5 million dollars,i would like to ask from where you got those values since i cannot find those details from the site as it still says they collected 4.5 million till now.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
still a few days left of the ico, for those who enter now with a simple explanation of the use of the zirconium dioxide

You can read here
http://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/92567-global-zirconium-market-to-reach-2-6-million-metric-tons-by-2017

or here
http://www.fox8live.com/story/35097239/zirconium-2017-global-market-expected-to-grow-at-cagr-691-and-forecast-to-2020

You also can google "zirconium dioxide refractory market" or something like this.
You ll find lots of information about market and lots of reports about it.

Also you can read in our blog
https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-growth-of-the-zirconium-market-4d60e1eeccc7
I am beginning to wonder that some persons already mentioned that over $6.5M has been collected, if indeed this is true then there should be an update to this effect on the website so we all know what milestone has been achieved so far.
Activity: 966
Today's value of collected investments is $6.5m+  
But nobody couldn't know Undecided

I just noticed early adopters screwed again, bonus % isnt even a factor I would of got more zrc if I waited instead of 1st day buying, FeelsBadMan

All funds are blocked on accounts with escrows.

Surely we understand early investors somehow lost some profit to be an early because of the crypto rate increasing,
but also let's imagine situation, when crypto rates would be dropped... Nobody would not give back our loses.

But we think about creation of some kind of bonus for early investors.

It will be announced later. When ICO ll be finished.

Yes, you're right. That was a risk for each side. Same thing happend on MobileGO ICO too. These days early investors just a bit unlucky  Cheesy

But yes if you make some arrangements that'd be great  Wink
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Today's value of collected investments is $6.5m+  
But nobody couldn't know Undecided

I just noticed early adopters screwed again, bonus % isnt even a factor I would of got more zrc if I waited instead of 1st day buying, FeelsBadMan

All funds are blocked on accounts with escrows.

Surely we understand early investors somehow lost some profit to be an early because of the crypto rate increasing,
but also let's imagine situation, when crypto rates would be dropped... Nobody would not give back our loses.

But we think about creation of some kind of bonus for early investors.

It will be announced later. When ICO ll be finished.

A bonus for early investors would be a perfect way of compensating and rewarding the initial investors, which made it possible for the project to gain traction and reach its first goal. I personally have made a significant investment which would be ~2.5 times the worth right now. Lets focus on reaching the 7m target now and have the second facility opened!

Is there any information on the bonus for WCT holders (waves community token holders) that was announced? I havent received a bonus for that yet, nor did I hear anything about in anymore. Any update on this subject?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
yes ZrCoin going to the moon...nobody can stop him to go higher..nice...

Yeah it is only the start. We will go on the moon. Do you think we will reach 7 million in a week? Anyway the ZrCoin will increase its value.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
yes ZrCoin going to the moon...nobody can stop him to go higher..nice...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
A must read for everyone into the blockchain space, especially startups and potential investors into ICOs: http://startupmanagement.org/2015/02/07/the-bitcoin-startup-ecosystem-is-frail-beware-of-the-next-crash/
the target is 7Million to establish the second plant. the more promotion of this project the higher chances of accumulating that $7Milion.
I think the Chinese thread should be updated regularly for it to be noticed by chinese investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
I think the total raised on your ico should be corrected on your website. I've computed all the token from its current price today that was invested in your project, and it is now worth greater than $6.5m. Not far from your $7m 2nd target.
Activity: 73
In all world, not only in Russia, people are incoming to understand about popolarity of the cryptocurrencies. We are the fist thinking about the future in this economic future.

Yes, that's right.
I also say, that it's new step in economics. Blockchain going to real sector.

ZrCoin to the Moon   Grin

And it's the first project like this.

A lot of industries looking into blockchain technology already and will convert. Only a piece of that is coming here and setting up a coin on it for investors.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
So how much costs the coins at ICO ?

here the posts that can answer your question my friend,, 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19306449
and now you can still participate on Zrcoin ICO
regards

Activity: 267
In all world, not only in Russia, people are incoming to understand about popolarity of the cryptocurrencies. We are the fist thinking about the future in this economic future.

Yes, that's right.
I also say, that it's new step in economics. Blockchain going to real sector.

ZrCoin to the Moon   Grin

And it's the first project like this.
Activity: 127
I had read of the possibility of using a wallet ethereum for management token zrcoin, have you evaluated this possibility ? having this opportunity is good

This is interesting, maybe drop some links for some of us to learn how to do this and probably do further research.

Surely it's nice, but initially and first of all its asset of Waves.
And I think it's pretty good and enough.
Other things are just marketing...
Activity: 274
It's cool to understand that you are already on your head higher than the old system of the economy. Global implementation of the blockchain will not leave options for its not using.
I had read of the possibility of using a wallet ethereum for management token zrcoin, have you evaluated this possibility ? having this opportunity is good

This is interesting, maybe drop some links for some of us to learn how to do this and probably do further research.
Pages:
Jump to: