Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 80. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
have been overcome with ease the 5 mln $.
place the point 8 of the FAQ
We give a digital token to every investor, which is an electronic asset worth of a kilogram of zirconium dioxide. This asset is backed by the commodity. More accurately, it is an option that is sold at a discount. I think this is the future of exchange trade: options contracts for raw materials and other products on the blockchain. Each investor is provided with an option. The investment is made in the form of funds loaned to the Russian company by a foreign fund, and the investor becomes a shareholder in the Russian company. The loan is used to get the invested funds back and to gain investment income. That is why all assets are encumbered, meaning the equipment, etc. Therefore, every owner of the digital token is safe. If the token holders are ready to disclose their personal information, the fund may provide guaranteeing and supporting documents. The company will undergo an annual audit and all financial statements will be available online. CCTV will be installed in the factory and any user or investor will be able to watch the process live. If someone is displeased and wants to quit, he/she is free to do so at any time.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
congrats on the funding. i think perhaps the first multi-million dollar non-blockchain project to be funded.  hopefully we see this sort of thing develop into a popular crowdfunding model.  i think this is perhaps a little overpromised and dont think it will be able to pay back double in 18 months... but i hope im wrong.  good luck to the investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can't believe they are scamming already, ICO not finished and I can't afford to enter anymore but they wont give me a refund

Literally terrible, you have no right to keep my money when ICO still running

so dissapointed

Read;

https://zrcoin.io/terms_conditions

"3. Refund policy

3.1 In case, if Zrcoin.io campaign would not reach the minimum target of 3.500.000 USD, all submitted coins/tokens as well as fiat funds would be refunded to all participants in full (100%). All transaction costs if any arise would be paid by Crowdfunders. All refunds should be done within 2 weeks after the end of Crowdfunding.

3.2 After the end of Crowdfunding campaign any participant can submit a request for refund of the invested funds. All refunds are subject to availability of the funds and  new purchase orders that would be placed after the end of Crowdfunding.  All refunds would be done in US Dollars. The exchange rates of all accepted coins/tokens would be published on www.zrcoin.io after the end of Crowdfunding. All transaction costs would be paid by Crowdfunders."

Did you read the T&Cs? The minimum target has been reached. therefore 3.1 does not apply. 3.2 applies AFTER the end of the ICO, and not during. You have to wait.
Activity: 12
Can't believe they are scamming already, ICO not finished and I can't afford to enter anymore but they wont give me a refund

Literally terrible, you have no right to keep my money when ICO still running

so dissapointed
Please process my refund instantly, you said people can pull out of ICO whenever they like but your company is emailing me talking  saying they wont send my ICO money back ? I can't afford to invest anymore and would like to pull out.

I need my funds back as soon as possible, this is terrible customer service

You can be refunded, but there are some rules. It can not be instant in any way.

Why is this on your website then:  CCTV will be installed in the factory and any user or investor will be able to watch the process live. If someone is displeased and wants to quit, he/she is free to do so at any time.

I'm trying to quit and get refund right now ? the ICO is not even finished, u are literally scamming already ?

Well why dont you explain the rules, and tell me how to get refunded...?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Please process my refund instantly, you said people can pull out of ICO whenever they like but your company is emailing me talking  saying they wont send my ICO money back ? I can't afford to invest anymore and would like to pull out.

You can be refunded, but there are some rules. It can not be instant in any way.
Hey guys,

ZrCoin has raised a total of $4,792,226 so far in the ICO, we will always update you on any current conversion rate.

Its 4 days to go in the ICO...JOIN NOW Smiley invest in industry

ZrCoin will be listed in exchanges such as  Tidex, DEX, Yobit, and Bittrex. It's all in plan...more are also likely to be included, it will be decisive by the end of the ICO. https://zrcoin.io/

Thank you for your support.

Please process my refund instantly, you said people can pull out of ICO whenever they like but your company is emailing me talking  saying they wont send my ICO money back ? I can't afford to invest anymore and would like to pull out.

Activity: 188
will the token be available on the market such Poloniex after the ICO?
Zrcoin will appear on Bittrex and later Poloniex.

If poloniex lists WAVES, then ZrCoin & other waves assets will be listed in there. If not, then you'll not see anybwaves assets in polo. But if polo will list waves, then a lot of waves assets will go to the moon. Including ZrCoin.

In fact already it is strange that waves there isn't on poloniex .. But if it should enter the value of ZrCoin will be on the moon. Next 18 months will be come back more of 100% of the value.
Polo should not be list on
Activity: 353

ZrCoin ICO increasing total amount! Ready for the last boost Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
why is poloniex not listing waves and alike?
Hey guys,

ZrCoin has raised a total of $4,792,226 so far in the ICO, we will always update you on any current conversion rate.

ZrCoin will be listed in exchanges such as  Tidex, DEX, Yobit, and Bittrex. It's all in plan...more are also likely to be included, it will be decisive by the end of the ICO. https://zrcoin.io/

growing participation and this is a good sign for the whole project. almost 5 mln $ and I think that we passed also the second goal of the second system,
 very good
Activity: 230
Hey guys,

This is soo cool, its good that ZrCoin will be listed on Bittrex, you could also include poloniex in your plans dev.
Activity: 770
Hey guys,

I still don't understand if we can use only the official client waves, or if we can use other client where to transfer,
and keep the token. can you give me a clarification please ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Zrcoin will not Listed on Poloniex the problem is on Waves platform so I think they will ask another exchange lets say Bittrex, Bittrex is a good exchange too i think.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

If poloniex lists WAVES, then ZrCoin & other waves assets will be listed in there. If not, then you'll not see anybwaves assets in polo. But if polo will list waves, then a lot of waves assets will go to the moon. Including ZrCoin.
What is there reason for not allowing any waves token.I think this is unfair trade practice on their part,We need more better exchanges to breal this monopoly
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

In fact already it is strange that waves there isn't on poloniex .. But if it should enter the value of ZrCoin will be on the moon. Next 18 months will be come back more of 100% of the value.

Bittrex has a good reputation too and same as poloniex,,
so if this Zrcoin will be listed on Bittrex that will be good for this project,,
about waves,, without poloniex the price will increase, just look at now  Wink
regards
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Activity: 966
Did they announce on what all exchanges they will be listed,one thing i find it difficult to understand from their site is that ,it is really difficult to understand how much they have collected till now and i have seen people telling that the current level is 6.5 million dollars,i would like to ask from where you got those values since i cannot find those details from the site as it still says they collected 4.5 million till now.

The claimant says he calculated the current rate value of all funds collected as displayed on the website and this summed up to over $6.5M

That's correct. That's what I did Wink

That's not entirely correct. If Polo insist not to list any Waves asset, there are some assets that use dual blockchains technology. Waves and Ethereum. Polo can choose Ethereum and list them.
Activity: 473

Pages:
Jump to: