Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 86. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
is this factory to be built in Magnitogorsk?

Quite right. in Magnitogorsk. On map

where's the plot of land for the factory?

All documents are in account. One of the plot for the factory - Zarechnaya 2
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
this ico has a strong propulsion to see a very good investment, I was confronted with other investors and also they are very excited,
 we are all waiting for the listing to verify the assessment of the market, very well
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Nice to see Zrcoin raised 4,161,533 usd so far and have so many investors there. and crowdsale will ends in 11 days left, in a left days I hope that will get in 5,000,000 usd or more

7 millions dollars will be more better, this will be enough for the construction of two plants. Zrcoin have good team and excellent project, and now we are participating in successful ico.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Nice to see Zrcoin raised 4,161,533 usd so far and have so many investors there. and crowdsale will ends in 11 days left, in a left days I hope that will get in 5,000,000 usd or more
Activity: 434
$7 million doesn't seem enough to build even one factory. are construction costs low in Magnitogorsk?
you read the FAQ?
is not a very expensive factory, what they want to build  and is more about tech what they will use to make Zrconium.
i've read everything, but i want to discuss this project with the 'crowd' and not just take the info at face value. i like to chew thinks over with other people.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I sent 0.0101 xbt to my crowdsale wallet, but I still have 0 ZrCoin.

Edit_

Got it
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
so they wait end of ico and with the investment received start physical work like building construction...nice idea/project...

1st ICO target already Hit,, and it on the way to hit the second target,,
so the 1st Plant will be opened
9 days again the crowdsale will be ended,,
my toughts next week the investments will hit more than 5 mln, hopely hit 7 million at the end of crowdsale, so 2nd Plant will be opened
Regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Interesting noticement

"5.5% per month is the payment that the company can freely make from the current forecast revenues from the factory. It is the guaranteed profit calculated on short-term investments. However, if we consider ZrCoin in the medium-term, i.e. for 1–3 years, then its growth potential can exceed even the most optimistic expectations.
The main driver of ZrCoin’s growth in value will be the exchange of the token for company shares".

https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-future-of-zrcoin-6ac49e03e407
very interesting, the possibility to vary and to select the economic returns are many, for example after the swap for shares, the company can pay off all obligations to investors by selling shares, as has happened in the case of Bitfinex, for example. This will allow the project to work 100% for the shareholders 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting noticement

"5.5% per month is the payment that the company can freely make from the current forecast revenues from the factory. It is the guaranteed profit calculated on short-term investments. However, if we consider ZrCoin in the medium-term, i.e. for 1–3 years, then its growth potential can exceed even the most optimistic expectations.
The main driver of ZrCoin’s growth in value will be the exchange of the token for company shares".

https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-future-of-zrcoin-6ac49e03e407
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Successful ZrCoin ICO on Waves Platform Results in Construction of Production Facility in Russia
ZrCoin, a crowdfunding investment campaign, has announced the collection of $3.7 million in funds over the course of two weeks of its ICO on the Waves Blockchain Platform. The funds will be used to start production of synthetic zirconium in the Urals, with an initial capacity of 400 tons/month in 2018.
More than 1,500 investors took part in the project over two weeks, helping the initiative to pass its minimum funding threshold of $3.5 million. The funds collected include:
670,694 USD;444 BTC;651,430 WAVES;2,837 LTC;3,120 ETH;6,732 ETH CLASSIC  More

However, these figures are outdated, its old post, zrcoin ICO have gone way past these, currently at $4,064,208 USD visit https://zrcoin.io for more detailed info.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
ZrCoin will have 7.000.000 $ in ICO. When we know about greatest project, community reacts with partecipation. What do you think about the value after ICO?
May be the first launch in the trading price could rise 50% of ico price, and continue to evolve with the latest updates and features of this project

Maybe you should contact the team privately to take you to see the plot

after ico is finishing they will start to buy the land and start building. read please the FAQ is evrything there.

a survey map of the plot in situ would suffice
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
so they wait end of ico and with the investment received start physical work like building construction...nice idea/project...

Yeah it is a nice project. I hope many activities will start to do the same. Totally transparent to the investor. Maybe will post photos of their construction.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202

after ico is finishing they will start to buy the land and start building. read please the FAQ is evrything there.

I have a feeling that they will deliver fast and nice tech with time .
Successful ZrCoin ICO on Waves Platform Results in Construction of Production Facility in Russia
ZrCoin, a crowdfunding investment campaign, has announced the collection of $3.7 million in funds over the course of two weeks of its ICO on the Waves Blockchain Platform. The funds will be used to start production of synthetic zirconium in the Urals, with an initial capacity of 400 tons/month in 2018.
More than 1,500 investors took part in the project over two weeks, helping the initiative to pass its minimum funding threshold of $3.5 million. The funds collected include:
670,694 USD;444 BTC;651,430 WAVES;2,837 LTC;3,120 ETH;6,732 ETH CLASSIC  More
Activity: 854

Activity: 854
$7 million doesn't seem enough to build even one factory. are construction costs low in Magnitogorsk?
you read the FAQ?
is not a very expensive factory, what they want to build  and is more about tech what they will use to make Zrconium.
Activity: 230

Activity: 230
four people are named as escrows for this ICO. how many signatures are required to move funds? where is the escrow account?

According to them, the escrows are held in different accounts
Pages:
Jump to: