Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 85. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
^ So far everything big came from Russia -> ETH, Waves .. so yeah but I see actually a problem with the factory...

Wanna drop you some BTC wanna see some return so what will be the last price when the cap hits 7mio ? Like per token?

Btw did ANYONE actually read the stuff they wanna make? Like does it make any sense their end product ?!?!
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz

We got publication in russian Forbes yesterday. Some information about Forbes article in our blog.

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-in-russian-forbes-18fbbd59c759

its a russian based token imo. i dont wanna invest it.
What was the initial coin price in the ICO per ZrCoiN ?!?!?!?

for now is about $1,54 the value is only in USD,,
i think Zrcoin ICO is fair enough for investors
regards

And what is the timeframe for increasing the price Huh
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

for now is about $1,54 the value is only in USD,,
i think Zrcoin ICO is fair enough for investors
regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I had read of the possibility of using a wallet ethereum for management token zrcoin, have you evaluated this possibility ? having this opportunity is good
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
The ICO is going very good during this days, I hope we will see final rush to 7 milion last day. Cheesy What do you think about last day of ICO?  Huh
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
9 days left, the last week will be the best week for Zrcoin
Hope can reach 7 mln USD,,
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
he has great numbers this ico, there are 2000 investors at this time, it is legitimate to ask just what region of the world has the most participants in ZRCoin ?
I ask that question for a poll private that I need to analyze the ecosystem of crypto. thanks, good job
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Thanks to ZrCoin team because you will create a new way to finance an activy. I hope the ICO will reach 7 milion and we will go to the moon. I'm excited thinking that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
ZrCoin ICO is still on going, about 1,955 investors have backed our project to the tune of over $4.1million in total. We’re over halfway now, and are keen to keep up momentum to reach our target. If you’ve wondered about investing but haven’t yet taken the final step, please do get in touch via our Slack and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

It’s also worth noting that, with BTC and many alts at historic highs, there’s the opportunity to get into a project that will not only preserve value by design, but that also offers a solid ROI. Your funds are accounted at dollar-equivalent prices at the time of deposit, so investing in ZrCoin is a good way to book some crypto profits and hedge your portfolio.

Company shares
One of the questions we’ve been asked a number of times is how the future swap of ZrCoin tokens for company shares will operate. We’d like to say a little more about this now.
There is, of course, no onus on investors to swap their ZrCoin for shares. As a blockchain token, ZrCoin can be held, transferred and traded freely on Waves. We imagine that many investors from the crypto world will do just that, opting to sell their tokens during one of the coming buybacks that will ensure they see ROI. At this point, having sold their tokens, they will have exited their investment (at profit) and can use the funds for whatever they want.

However, we wanted to offer our investors more than this. We appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to launch a totally new and environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. So, for those crowdsale investors who are interested and who are willing to go through the necessary identity verification processes, we are making available shares in our company. 49% of the company will be available to swap for ZrCoins, via the Cyprus Foundation that is dealing with our finances. The percentage of our company that is ultimately owned by our crowdsale investors will depend on how many decide to redeem their ZrCoin for shares, rather than sell them in the buybacks.

In due course, when we know more about our funding, we’ll publish exact figures. But we hope you will see that this offers an attractive opportunity to ‘roll over’ your investment in ZrCoin, giving you the chance to own a piece of a unique revenue-generating company that will, we believe, be at the forefront of a green manufacturing revolution.

Thank you once again for your support!
For more information or to register for the crowdsale, please visit www.ZrCoin.io.

Thanks, this is informative writing.

I have a question about the 49%.

The %49 will represent whole created ZrCoin or just ZrCoins at the market? Because you'll buyback some and team has got some and more.
Activity: 770

We got publication in russian Forbes yesterday. Some information about Forbes article in our blog.

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-in-russian-forbes-18fbbd59c759
Activity: 308
Nice to see Zrcoin raised 4,161,533 usd so far and have so many investors there. and crowdsale will ends in 11 days left, in a left days I hope that will get in 5,000,000 usd or more

7 millions dollars will be more better, this will be enough for the construction of two plants. Zrcoin have good team and excellent project, and now we are participating in successful ico.

My take, even if its one plant that is constructed now...in the near future the second plant and more will be accomplished with returns on production.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Bы тaк yвepeннo пишитe, мoл "кyпив нaши жeтoны зa 1,4$ вы мoжeтe пpoдaть зa 2,8$."  Фopc мaжop и pиcки ecть в любoм бизнece.
Activity: 308

TOTAL RAISED 4,026,471 USD good It only takes a few more steps to reach the $ 7M target ZrCoin ICO  Grin Shocked

This is good with one week to go, I see it closing with atleast $5mil

Nahh... I am very positive its gonna hit cap of $7mil or more. A lot of investors already believe so much in this project.

How many coins will there be?

that will be determined from the outcome of the ICO
ZrCoin ICO is still on going, about 1,955 investors have backed our project to the tune of over $4.1million in total. We’re over halfway now, and are keen to keep up momentum to reach our target. If you’ve wondered about investing but haven’t yet taken the final step, please do get in touch via our Slack and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

It’s also worth noting that, with BTC and many alts at historic highs, there’s the opportunity to get into a project that will not only preserve value by design, but that also offers a solid ROI. Your funds are accounted at dollar-equivalent prices at the time of deposit, so investing in ZrCoin is a good way to book some crypto profits and hedge your portfolio.

Company shares
One of the questions we’ve been asked a number of times is how the future swap of ZrCoin tokens for company shares will operate. We’d like to say a little more about this now.
There is, of course, no onus on investors to swap their ZrCoin for shares. As a blockchain token, ZrCoin can be held, transferred and traded freely on Waves. We imagine that many investors from the crypto world will do just that, opting to sell their tokens during one of the coming buybacks that will ensure they see ROI. At this point, having sold their tokens, they will have exited their investment (at profit) and can use the funds for whatever they want.

However, we wanted to offer our investors more than this. We appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to launch a totally new and environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. So, for those crowdsale investors who are interested and who are willing to go through the necessary identity verification processes, we are making available shares in our company. 49% of the company will be available to swap for ZrCoins, via the Cyprus Foundation that is dealing with our finances. The percentage of our company that is ultimately owned by our crowdsale investors will depend on how many decide to redeem their ZrCoin for shares, rather than sell them in the buybacks.

In due course, when we know more about our funding, we’ll publish exact figures. But we hope you will see that this offers an attractive opportunity to ‘roll over’ your investment in ZrCoin, giving you the chance to own a piece of a unique revenue-generating company that will, we believe, be at the forefront of a green manufacturing revolution.

Thank you once again for your support!
For more information or to register for the crowdsale, please visit www.ZrCoin.io.
Activity: 230
Interesting noticement

"5.5% per month is the payment that the company can freely make from the current forecast revenues from the factory. It is the guaranteed profit calculated on short-term investments. However, if we consider ZrCoin in the medium-term, i.e. for 1–3 years, then its growth potential can exceed even the most optimistic expectations.
The main driver of ZrCoin’s growth in value will be the exchange of the token for company shares".

https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-future-of-zrcoin-6ac49e03e407
very interesting, the possibility to vary and to select the economic returns are many, for example after the swap for shares, the company can pay off all obligations to investors by selling shares, as has happened in the case of Bitfinex, for example. This will allow the project to work 100% for the shareholders 

The main driver of ZrCoin’s growth in value will be the exchange of the token for company shares. Since the acquisition of shares occurs only through a direct exchange of ZrCoin coins, company shares cannot be bought for money.
I sent 0.0101 xbt to my crowdsale wallet, but I still have 0 ZrCoin.

Edit_

Got it

Hello,

Do you mean it has been credited? well if not send mail to our support team on [email protected]

TOTAL RAISED 4,026,471 USD good It only takes a few more steps to reach the $ 7M target ZrCoin ICO  Grin Shocked

This is good with one week to go, I see it closing with atleast $5mil

Nahh... I am very positive its gonna hit cap of $7mil or more. A lot of investors already believe so much in this project.

How many coins will there be?

Hi,

That will depend on the total raised from the ICO. we will keep you informed
Pages:
Jump to: