Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 84. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Thank you for support!

ICO goes on.

7 days! Join!
I truly believe we can raised 7 million, keep supporting guys, awesome project.

You must consider the last days, we will have more support and we can see the biggest cash inflow. We all hope we will have 7 milion, the project is good.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610

Thank you for support!

ICO goes on.

7 days! Join!
I truly believe we can raised 7 million, keep supporting guys, awesome project.
Activity: 770

Thank you for support!

ICO goes on.

7 days! Join!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
In the white paper or website it talks about possibly going "public" , I think it would be cooler to just keep it on waves. You can have the option of converting your "option" into company stock. So after the buy back period you can convert your zrcoin to stock and keep it on waves. And as long as you hold this coin, you get company dividends or whatever. Holders of zrcoin get airdrops of btc based on company growth.

Keep it on blockchain. Not the stock market...
Keep it real.

But I get it, going "public" is where the money is...

the crypto/tokens are becoming a "public + great" with the economy quickly turns, now there are ico that generate x6 easily
and considering the amount of new investors easily surpass x8, imho
Activity: 966
C'mon last $2.75m  Cool
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
only one week...little time left...
Hi all!

Thank you for your support.

Only one 1 week is left to join our ICO!

Don't miss such opportunity.

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
I just joined the ico. Let's see at what price the coin trade in after the ico. Hope more than 2 dollars. Smiley
Are you investing?
Congratulations you are not wrong to save your money Wink
Activity: 574
I just joined the ico. Let's see at what price the coin trade in after the ico. Hope more than 2 dollars. Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I have a question, hope this isn't stupid. I have never done an ICO. I bought about 100 ZrCoin and I sent the BTC from an exchange wallet. Have I fucked up? I didn't see anywhere on the ZrCoin site saying I couldn't send from an exchange. Ok thanks for your help and best
wait for a response from the team but I think in this case it can go well, in the second half we have to enter the address to receive the token.
for me, this was the first ico is made with sepa transfer then I copied the data on my dashboard

no problem ,, you do the right , you can sent BTC from anywhere,, exchange, wallet , etc
as your transactions is confirmed,, everything will be OK,,
when the crowdsale finish, you can sent your token to your waveswallet because Zrcoin use wavesplatform to create the tokens Wink
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
I have a question, hope this isn't stupid. I have never done an ICO. I bought about 100 ZrCoin and I sent the BTC from an exchange wallet. Have I fucked up? I didn't see anywhere on the ZrCoin site saying I couldn't send from an exchange. Ok thanks for your help and best
wait for a response from the team but I think in this case it can go well, in the second half we have to enter the address to receive the token.
for me, this was the first ico is made with sepa transfer then I copied the data on my dashboard

Did you buy ZrCoin from which website? Did you buy 100 ZrCoin but u can't see on dashboard? You can consider that bitcoin are pending because in this period blockchain is very slow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 230
What was the initial coin price in the ICO per ZrCoiN ?!?!?!?

Bonus structure. ZrCoins will be sold at a discount to the market price of ZrO2, and will gradually rise in price over the course of the crowdsale. The discount will start at 50% ($1.40), falling to 44.5% ($1.55) by the end:
· Day 1: $1.40
· Day 2: $1.44
· Day 3: $1.46
· Day 4: $1.47
· Days 5–6: $1.48
· Days 7–13: $1.50
· Days 14–20: $1.53
· Days 21–26: $1.54
· Days 27–30: $1.55

that means they are in the last lap of the bonus
Activity: 308

Bonus structure. ZrCoins will be sold at a discount to the market price of ZrO2, and will gradually rise in price over the course of the crowdsale. The discount will start at 50% ($1.40), falling to 44.5% ($1.55) by the end:
· Day 1: $1.40
· Day 2: $1.44
· Day 3: $1.46
· Day 4: $1.47
· Days 5–6: $1.48
· Days 7–13: $1.50
· Days 14–20: $1.53
· Days 21–26: $1.54
· Days 27–30: $1.55
ZrCoin ICO is still on going, about 1,955 investors have backed our project to the tune of over $4.1million in total. We’re over halfway now, and are keen to keep up momentum to reach our target. If you’ve wondered about investing but haven’t yet taken the final step, please do get in touch via our Slack and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

It’s also worth noting that, with BTC and many alts at historic highs, there’s the opportunity to get into a project that will not only preserve value by design, but that also offers a solid ROI. Your funds are accounted at dollar-equivalent prices at the time of deposit, so investing in ZrCoin is a good way to book some crypto profits and hedge your portfolio.

Company shares
One of the questions we’ve been asked a number of times is how the future swap of ZrCoin tokens for company shares will operate. We’d like to say a little more about this now.
There is, of course, no onus on investors to swap their ZrCoin for shares. As a blockchain token, ZrCoin can be held, transferred and traded freely on Waves. We imagine that many investors from the crypto world will do just that, opting to sell their tokens during one of the coming buybacks that will ensure they see ROI. At this point, having sold their tokens, they will have exited their investment (at profit) and can use the funds for whatever they want.

However, we wanted to offer our investors more than this. We appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to launch a totally new and environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. So, for those crowdsale investors who are interested and who are willing to go through the necessary identity verification processes, we are making available shares in our company. 49% of the company will be available to swap for ZrCoins, via the Cyprus Foundation that is dealing with our finances. The percentage of our company that is ultimately owned by our crowdsale investors will depend on how many decide to redeem their ZrCoin for shares, rather than sell them in the buybacks.

In due course, when we know more about our funding, we’ll publish exact figures. But we hope you will see that this offers an attractive opportunity to ‘roll over’ your investment in ZrCoin, giving you the chance to own a piece of a unique revenue-generating company that will, we believe, be at the forefront of a green manufacturing revolution.

Thank you once again for your support!
For more information or to register for the crowdsale, please visit www.ZrCoin.io.

Thanks, this is informative writing.

I have a question about the 49%.

The %49 will represent whole created ZrCoin or just ZrCoins at the market? Because you'll buyback some and team has got some and more.

Whole created ZrCoin...company shares
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

for now is about $1,54 the value is only in USD,,
i think Zrcoin ICO is fair enough for investors
regards

And what is the timeframe for increasing the price Huh

The repurchase price of the tokens will include the investment income on the Project. The repurchasing period will last for 12 months. It will cost 2.8 $
the initial price in USD was 1.40 with a 50% bonus, and every 24 hours it decreases the bonus.
you can find all the information in the official website https://zrcoin.io/ and by registering you will have access to the list bonus
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
^ So far everything big came from Russia -> ETH, Waves .. so yeah but I see actually a problem with the factory...

Wanna drop you some BTC wanna see some return so what will be the last price when the cap hits 7mio ? Like per token?

Btw did ANYONE actually read the stuff they wanna make? Like does it make any sense their end product ?!?!

A detailed analysis of the ICO and end product has been made:
https://medium.com/@ico_dna/zrcoin-ico-whats-inside-a3d5e79b59d3
https://medium.com/@ico_dna/zrcoin-faq-enlargement-c7c0d7d719a8

Due to the negativ outcome, the ZRCOIN team replied using there FAQ:
https://zrcoin.io/faq
Activity: 182
^ So far everything big came from Russia -> ETH, Waves .. so yeah but I see actually a problem with the factory...

Wanna drop you some BTC wanna see some return so what will be the last price when the cap hits 7mio ? Like per token?

Btw did ANYONE actually read the stuff they wanna make? Like does it make any sense their end product ?!?!
Yeah for sure. I am going to have my zr mailed to me.
Pages:
Jump to: