Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 83. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
How will the distribution of the coin work? At which exchanges can ZRcoin be traded and how to access the bought tokens?
only 1 week left...hopeing in some whale that invest at the last moment...waiting for updates...

usually in the last weeks, huge investments will come,,
hope this will happend with Zrcoin,, and in the end of ICO will hit 7 mln  Wink
I wonder. From my understanding the project is financed. Is it the plan to directly start to build two plants if 7mln hit?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
only 1 week left...hopeing in some whale that invest at the last moment...waiting for updates...

usually in the last weeks, huge investments will come,,
hope this will happend with Zrcoin,, and in the end of ICO will hit 7 mln  Wink
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, GUYS!

As you can guess, today was the last day to join signature and avatar campaign!

Next Thursday's stakes will be the last!

ICO is still going on. But only 1 week is left.

Join!

It's amazing being part of this. I hope that the building of the plant and production of ZR will go well. This is the first project of its kind and it must be a success to attract more in that direction. Good luck guys and do not hesitate with updates on the project Wink
Cheers
MM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I just wanted to know how much funds raised so far ? there still available bonuses in the last week for Invetors ?

its more than 4 million USD which guarantee the fisrt plant to be eatablished making this ICO somehow successful.the fisrt target was the 3 million and 7M for the 2nd plant.  the project continues even without the 2nd plant. maybe if they do have plans for the 2nd when they have the funds.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I just wanted to know how much funds raised so far ? there still available bonuses in the last week for Invetors ?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
this ico made me think of another idea, make a ico to produce a material that will become essential.
 I have not yet seen a project on this idea, it remains an idea ?

Yeah, we suppose we ll see more and more of such projects in the nearest future.

If ZrCoin after ICO will be successful i think it could start the trend for real property ICOs.

yes,, this is the beginning that blockchain will be implementated on real industry
and soon will be much more ICO's based on real industry that will be launch,
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
this ico made me think of another idea, make a ico to produce a material that will become essential.

Yeah, we suppose we ll see more and more of such projects in the nearest future.

If ZrCoin after ICO will be successful i think it could start the trend for real property ICOs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Join!

Thanks to you ZrCoin. We will work together for a new innovative project. Are you proud? You have the satisfaction of being actively involved with the development team.
Activity: 770

Join!

reached 4.3 mln $ and over well the first goal
The central idea is to begin crowdfunding, meaning everyone can become an investor.
The main thing here is the convenience and transparency of the investment process.

Yea, they have been able to raise 4,308,656USD from a total of 2,121 investors. Lets watch how they are going to handle the construction and manufacturing process

I hope the team will show us everything during the industrialization process. So we feel inside the project and possibly we will invest in similar projects.
Activity: 308
The central idea is to begin crowdfunding, meaning everyone can become an investor.
The main thing here is the convenience and transparency of the investment process.

Yea, they have been able to raise 4,308,656USD from a total of 2,121 investors. Lets watch how they are going to handle the construction and manufacturing process
Activity: 672
Activity: 230
What was the initial coin price in the ICO per ZrCoiN ?!?!?!?

Bonus structure. ZrCoins will be sold at a discount to the market price of ZrO2, and will gradually rise in price over the course of the crowdsale. The discount will start at 50% ($1.40), falling to 44.5% ($1.55) by the end:
· Day 1: $1.40
· Day 2: $1.44
· Day 3: $1.46
· Day 4: $1.47
· Days 5–6: $1.48
· Days 7–13: $1.50
· Days 14–20: $1.53
· Days 21–26: $1.54
· Days 27–30: $1.55

that means they are in the last lap of the bonus

The penultimate if to be precise

In dollar is so, but if you consider increasing of value of ethereum and bitcoin, you can obtain more ZrCoin if you partecipate at the ICO now.

Yea so, that if ethereum and bitcoin does not fall again..its been fluctuating lately
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Bonus structure. ZrCoins will be sold at a discount to the market price of ZrO2, and will gradually rise in price over the course of the crowdsale. The discount will start at 50% ($1.40), falling to 44.5% ($1.55) by the end:

In dollar is so, but if you consider increasing of value of ethereum and bitcoin, you can obtain more ZrCoin if you partecipate at the ICO now.

That is always the same point I still don't have clear in my mind. We must convert al crypto into fiat, but the price can change a lot. So when is the exchange rate calculated?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pages: