Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 38. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
What is sadly here at all. The coin is that dead?

Last Active:   August 03, 2017, 09:34:49 AM
shit coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
What is sadly here at all. The coin is that dead?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think , Pioneer88 will appear in end October ... With any news...
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
25/09/2017 nothing yet
WTF SHIT coin shit dev ,  i hold 1million icobid since January

i sold it now i slod this shit !!
be careful guys !!
farewell

Seeing the response from the developer side i am also expecting to sell mine 500k coins, which i am holding from long. I will wait for more 3 days after i will sell on the market rate. Hope that developer will give response before that with a good news.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
In my opinion, Pioneer88 will soon appear. Why do I think so? The top-15 - which belong to him - are untouched. If he wanted to run away, he would have sold everything. But so far nothing has happened. Probably, he is waiting for a convenient moment - and is monitoring the situation.

I agree with your point, because even on worst condition the coin price should have touched 1 sat but still their is trading going on and the price is moving up and down but not below 15 sat. I am also trading in this coin so many times and earning profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
In my opinion, Pioneer88 will soon appear. Why do I think so? The top-15 - which belong to him - are untouched. If he wanted to run away, he would have sold everything. But so far nothing has happened. Probably, he is waiting for a convenient moment - and is monitoring the situation.

i don't think bro dev gone

strange developer behavior. with the community is not discussed anything. waiting for the weather from the sea. when his name is declared. it should not be. Where's the news? already following the 3rd month
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I Like The innovative concept of your project.
looking forward to invest in this.

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I just bought a ton of this coin.  Shocked Grin Grin holding forever until over $1 is reached. it will happen
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I have totally  faith on Developer and he is little bit busy , mostly next week can see the update of the project and their will be pump in the price if not we can see the bitcoin price going 1 sat, but then also i will hold the coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
dev was ran away, hope pioneer get back and fix all this problem.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Just a waste of community support.  The dev really does not value its community, he should have answered at least something  or update us regarding the progress or setback in ICOBID.  I think this is one of the reason why this project continue to fail.  Lack of communication.  Community does not want pump but rather an update of the things done in relation to the ICOBID coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Luckily I didn't invest much in this. BTW I sent an email to the developer ([email protected]) let see if he will respond to that email or not.
I hope he responds to your email, please update us if ever. I'm still holding my coins, but it's a bit bothersome that Pioneer was Last Active: August 03, 2017, 09:34:49 AM here. It is September 14 already and we aren't hearing any news from him. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Luckily I didn't invest much in this. BTW I sent an email to the developer ([email protected]) let see if he will respond to that email or not.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Guess this project is over

Although Kickico is not fully what the ICOBID platform suppose to do

Kickico has already a working product with several campaign finished yet ICOBID platform has nothing aside from swap.

Bye 0.2 btc
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Hello everyone. What about news? Where is Pioneer88? Everything is over?

If you feels that everything is over , then why dont you sell your coins if you are holding and move on to other projects. I still believe on this project and i am holding and slowly accumulating more coins.

He/she's just asking, don't put too much salt. It's normal to ask questions about the project mainly because of the developer/op being inactive for sometime now.
Consider that as one of many free speech from the icob community. Respect.

Agreed, as a holder we should know about how this project and dev to make sure we will hold or sell coins. If we still hold and this project dead then we'll lose much money here. Thats why i agree with you no problem to asking all about ICOBID here.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

If you feels that everything is over , then why dont you sell your coins if you are holding and move on to other projects. I still believe on this project and i am holding and slowly accumulating more coins.

He/she's just asking, don't put too much salt. It's normal to ask questions about the project mainly because of the developer/op being inactive for sometime now.
Consider that as one of many free speech from the icob community. Respect.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
dear all icob holder please remove all your selling order under 500 satoshi and wait few days .............

What you are telling is not possible , even if that is done the price will touch 500 but then it will be back to old price. The price movement should be genuine and progress of the coin project.
Pages:
Jump to: