Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 36. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I think soon there will be certain news coming to us. No wonder - the developer appeared today in the network after a three-month absence

Yep, he is active on the forum after such a long time I hope got some good news for us don't know why he is not posting anything in this thread though.

I hope he will post soon , we need an update of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I think soon there will be certain news coming to us. No wonder - the developer appeared today in the network after a three-month absence

Yep, he is active on the forum after such a long time I hope got some good news for us don't know why he is not posting anything in this thread though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
legendary
In his last project he has done the same way similar to ICOBID project type, but now i think the scene is different but i have feeling that Pioneer will surely come and give some good reasons for his break

I sincerely hope that you are right and he comes back with some great news btw can you tell me the name of other coins he was involved with?
If I'm not mistaken he was referring to ChessCoin : check the thread here. No updates in that thread as well but supporters are still waiting just like ICOB holders. Anyway, we still decide wether to sell even at loss or continue holding the coin.

Just read last few posts in ChessCoin thread and yep the same thing happening in ChessCoin thread.

I will be holding this coin for a month more then sell it(if dev won't return).
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
As far as I know, Pioneer88 is now in search of funding sources to continue developing the platform. He was online November 19.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
In his last project he has done the same way similar to ICOBID project type, but now i think the scene is different but i have feeling that Pioneer will surely come and give some good reasons for his break

I sincerely hope that you are right and he comes back with some great news btw can you tell me the name of other coins he was involved with?
If I'm not mistaken he was referring to ChessCoin : check the thread here. No updates in that thread as well but supporters are still waiting just like ICOB holders. Anyway, we still decide wether to sell even at loss or continue holding the coin.
legendary
i'm still holding and staking some icobid.
When did the dev last show up?
Last Active August 3 while last post was July 10. If you'll check, he said that "Best things will come to ICOBID in a near future." in his last post. I don't know if he's doing something in the background now while being inactive here in the forum. What's for sure is some holders are doing same as you (including me).

We can only hope for the "best" as he mentioned..I am also holding, its not worth it to let go at this point.

Ya it is true that we can keep hope of that the developer return back with good news and give us a good return on this project. I am holding from the starting but the good thing is that i use to trade this coin in the starting stage and long time also. so even if this going goes to 1 sat i will buy some more from the profit of this coin.

As much as I would like to believe that he will come back to help his sinking project I don't think he is ever coming back.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Last Active August 3 while last post was July 10. If you'll check, he said that "Best things will come to ICOBID in a near future." in his last post. I don't know if he's doing something in the background now while being inactive here in the forum. What's for sure is some holders are doing same as you (including me).

We can only hope for the "best" as he mentioned..I am also holding, its not worth it to let go at this point.

Ya it is true that we can keep hope of that the developer return back with good news and give us a good return on this project. I am holding from the starting but the good thing is that i use to trade this coin in the starting stage and long time also. so even if this going goes to 1 sat i will buy some more from the profit of this coin.

As much as I would like to believe that he will come back to help his sinking project I don't think he is ever coming back.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

hi guys sold this fucking shit coin !!
I've never seen a shit like this
Ok, we heard you.
Now please keep this topic clean Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 48
Activity: 44
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
OMG, price is very at the moment..sigh.. Embarrassed..is this coin dead already? i have 100k of this coin.
Price dropped badly indeed. Pioneer isn't active here anymore, no news and no one knows if he will comeback. However, by checking the explorer, people in the rich list(top 100) still remains and holding their coins. Though no assurance, there is still a possibility that the price will pump in the future.

more then two weeks it is that the price is dropped and their is no trade at present i have sold all my icob coins at 15 sat as i lost the hope in this project, i have my buy order @ 2 sat from the profit which i got in this project in hope that developer will come back and give some hope in this project.

I haven't sold mine so my best chance is to wait for pioneer to show up, or perhaps some pump and dump team revive this coin.

Me too i am also still holding my 500k coins but the difference is that i have been trading this coin and have take the profit apart from that i am holding 500k coins still having hope that this coin will outperform very soon
Activity: 34
OMG, price is very at the moment..sigh.. Embarrassed..is this coin dead already? i have 100k of this coin.
Price dropped badly indeed. Pioneer isn't active here anymore, no news and no one knows if he will comeback. However, by checking the explorer, people in the rich list(top 100) still remains and holding their coins. Though no assurance, there is still a possibility that the price will pump in the future.

more then two weeks it is that the price is dropped and their is no trade at present i have sold all my icob coins at 15 sat as i lost the hope in this project, i have my buy order @ 2 sat from the profit which i got in this project in hope that developer will come back and give some hope in this project.

I haven't sold mine so my best chance is to wait for pioneer to show up, or perhaps some pump and dump team revive this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Pages:
Jump to: