Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 37. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
OMG, price is very at the moment..sigh.. Embarrassed..is this coin dead already? i have 100k of this coin.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Pioneer88 has yet developed CHESSCOIN. The coin is also in free float. Can it cost to find new developers?

Chesscoin is a great coin and has a little bit of a community that want to see it succeed.  It has one of the most beautiful (visually) wallets around.  The staking rate is just high enough, not too much for hyperinflation.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
To bad this project failed. Although they didn't collect a lot of money.

The idea was further okay but it didn't work out.
See some signs that the developer leaved this place, is there no development anymore?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Pioneer88 has yet developed CHESSCOIN. The coin is also in free float. Can it cost to find new developers?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
On ICO pioneer88 has collected just 3 BTC. He was one of the pioneers of ICO platforms - and the project could well go up, but it is closeness and lack of good advertising has played a pernicious role. Sorry.
Damn, sad to see it end like this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
On ICO pioneer88 has collected just 3 BTC. He was one of the pioneers of ICO platforms - and the project could well go up, but it is closeness and lack of good advertising has played a pernicious role. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
KICKICO showed how to implement ICO projects with a similar idea. And they have already brought ready projects. With what the pioneer can return? It must be a serious project - otherwise it will not work.
any actions of the pioneer affect his reputation. he can now appear under a different name.
it is possible that someday his coin will be picked up by team PUMP

What you are saying is true that now pioneer is not even cared about this project, now after some days if any pump and dump team pick this coin and play then only we can see some good price, till then nothing new to this coin development.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
KICKICO showed how to implement ICO projects with a similar idea. And they have already brought ready projects. With what the pioneer can return? It must be a serious project - otherwise it will not work.
any actions of the pioneer affect his reputation. he can now appear under a different name.
it is possible that someday his coin will be picked up by team PUMP
legendary
how to solo mine this coin?  I need the mining port!!!!

I dont think that this coin can be solo mined  as it is very old coin and it is only mined through miner equipment like antminer. But check full details in the first post of the thread you will get details or wait for someone to reply who is mining this coin
Activity: 1
how to solo mine this coin?  I need the mining port!!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
legendary
If Pioneer88 no longer appears, can our communities find another developer? So it was already in many coins. I propose to wait two months or three, and then collectively resolve the issue.

I still have faith on Pioneer88 because i have seen in his last projects where he worked hard and after long time it went on boom and we got more then 15X profit. so i have faith on this project and i am still buying on each price dip

Ya it is very true that Pioneer88 last project of chess coins which also boomed and gave a good return but only problem is that developer takes too much time to rise the price and till then most of the investors leave the coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
If Pioneer88 no longer appears, can our communities find another developer? So it was already in many coins. I propose to wait two months or three, and then collectively resolve the issue.

I still have faith on Pioneer88 because i have seen in his last projects where he worked hard and after long time it went on boom and we got more then 15X profit. so i have faith on this project and i am still buying on each price dip
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Node list:
addnode=109.251.218.50:43282
addnode=184.6.93.84:43282
addnode=185.117.101.202:43282
addnode=193.70.76.157:43282
addnode=46.188.4.74:43282
addnode=54.202.166.170:43282
addnode=62.10.112.115:43282
addnode=62.10.124.57:43282
addnode=81.158.97.96:43282
Activity: 14
hat makes it better than all the other icos?
they will develop their own own blockchain platform, but now they will use Waves platform to launch.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
In my opinion, Pioneer88 will soon appear. Why do I think so? The top-15 - which belong to him - are untouched. If he wanted to run away, he would have sold everything. But so far nothing has happened. Probably, he is waiting for a convenient moment - and is monitoring the situation.

I agree with your point, because even on worst condition the coin price should have touched 1 sat but still their is trading going on and the price is moving up and down but not below 15 sat. I am also trading in this coin so many times and earning profit.
11 already was. matter of time to 1.
if there is a pump, it means that someone decided to make money on it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone! Who has a nodes list? My wallet dont work =(
Pages:
Jump to: