Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 5. (Read 278406 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
I don't know whether you're ICOBIDs holders or not. However, these kind of posts above do not affect well to ICOBID's value that you're holding.

Have you go through new project that I'm executing? Have you even checked the special airdrop form that I give to ICOBID holders?

Who here understands real value of ICOBID and its initial purpose?

I just want to fully deployed the project before announcing here that ICOBID holders will receive great benefit from this project.
You have chance to receive new token equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold. You have chance to receive fund share and revenue equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold.

Why do I appear as Pioneer to announce this new project? Because I want to show that I'm doing for ICOBID. Who used to work with me, know that I respect all helps and always share my achievement to all supporters. If there's any of my projects becomes success, you all, ICOBID holders, will receive great benefit.

ICOBID was born to executing ICOs for great ideas. ICOBID holders receive shares in case they are curators.

Noone has wanted to start-up with ICOBID. I'm the one who will move first.

Who are holding ICOBID or ICOT and want to join team, you're welcomed.

Sad story but ICOB was dead when he was kicked out from Cryptopia
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't know whether you're ICOBIDs holders or not. However, these kind of posts above do not affect well to ICOBID's value that you're holding.

Have you go through new project that I'm executing? Have you even checked the special airdrop form that I give to ICOBID holders?

Who here understands real value of ICOBID and its initial purpose?

I just want to fully deployed the project before announcing here that ICOBID holders will receive great benefit from this project.
You have chance to receive new token equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold. You have chance to receive fund share and revenue equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold.

Why do I appear as Pioneer to announce this new project? Because I want to show that I'm doing for ICOBID. Who used to work with me, know that I respect all helps and always share my achievement to all supporters. If there's any of my projects becomes success, you all, ICOBID holders, will receive great benefit.

ICOBID was born to executing ICOs for great ideas. ICOBID holders receive shares in case they are curators.

Noone has wanted to start-up with ICOBID. I'm the one who will move first.

Who are holding ICOBID or ICOT and want to join team, you're welcomed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
@jhenfelipe, Pioneer will soon start complaining about the lack of funding on his new project as I did so much in this thread, then it is when we will laugh.

He is very cunning person you dont know about his before projects of ICOBID where he played same game and then took the price of that coin to 100x time but he got stuck in ICOBID but even then he earned in this project by pumping and selling in high price and even for swapping from ICOB TO ICOB-W where he charged everyone 2 waves coin for each extra ICOB-W coin. This time also he got ICOB coin against ICOT Token and sold on high.

He is a very old players of this field. Be carefull with his project. When every you get profit get out. In starting ICOB holders have earned good but who holded are dead now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@jhenfelipe, Pioneer will soon start complaining about the lack of funding on his new project as I did so much in this thread, then it is when we will laugh.
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
i think he is having fun this way
i even have a accidentally incoming call from him via telegram this summer
maybe he was drunk and Pioneer's phone in his pocket lived his own life at that moment ?
icob, icob-w, icot, margin
what's next ?  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
IMO it's a bad move made by Pioneer. I wonder if he thought first how could possible supporters trust him if they found out how he managed ICOB. He didn't even say a word here about ICOB's current status, he's just being active at his new project's thread.
Abandon a project and start another, that says a lot about his seriousness when doing things, fortunately I sold it all months ago.
Me too he sucks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/margin-token-for-leverage-margin-traders-airdrop-40-supply-crowdsale-live-5062839 . This is new project of Pioneer. What he will do with ICOBID? I don't know. May be he return, maybe - no. But this is fact - he started new project.
Big Joke ahahahahahhahaha
do not trust him anymore
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Abandon a project and start another, that says a lot about his seriousness when doing things, fortunately I sold it all months ago.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/margin-token-for-leverage-margin-traders-airdrop-40-supply-crowdsale-live-5062839 . This is new project of Pioneer. What he will do with ICOBID? I don't know. May be he return, maybe - no. But this is fact - he started new project.

I can't understand, why he does not add more people and make a real development team. It can't be serious if only one man works behind

I think, Pioneer have no enough money. ICOBID collected on ICO 3 BTC. THis is very small money for developing platform. Therefore i can't see future for ICOBID (only swaps). No money - no development.

ICOBID is now ruined because not too much activity, also Pioneer's fadeaway is not helping. I'm pretty sure that somebody would like to help to start as a volunteer in the beginning.
it is  sad that promotion and marketing of this coin stopped. but maybe the ICOBID dev is still work?

No, he's gone like many time
we will see him next year
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I can't understand, why he does not add more people and make a real development team. It can't be serious if only one man works behind

I think, Pioneer have no enough money. ICOBID collected on ICO 3 BTC. THis is very small money for developing platform. Therefore i can't see future for ICOBID (only swaps). No money - no development.

ICOBID is now ruined because not too much activity, also Pioneer's fadeaway is not helping. I'm pretty sure that somebody would like to help to start as a volunteer in the beginning.
it is  sad that promotion and marketing of this coin stopped. but maybe the ICOBID dev is still work?
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
I do not see the essence of the project. Swap for swap. And that's all. We need a clearer roadmap, a whitepaper. By the way, where is the whitepaper? There is nothing. Only swaps.
Pioneer does not take hold this project seriously
He confirmed this every time, He does not know what to do
time to leave for me, You had to do the same thing

I do not see the essence of the project. Swap for swap. And that's all. We need a clearer roadmap, a whitepaper. By the way, where is the whitepaper? There is nothing. Only swaps.
Pioneer said on the Telegram chat that he will swap out ICOBID/Waves tokens for those who have them.  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
this is an ERC20 token now right?
Cant seem to find much data, if anyone can help....
Pages:
Jump to: