Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 8. (Read 278406 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Wow today the price of ICOB touched 1 sat and now it is trading at 2 sat, so i think the future of ICOB is dead before it can be going for second phase of ICO. Dont know what will happen who are holding ICOB in their wallet and i am one in them.
That's reward for patient buy-order maker.
No more way for ICOB to go down.
Reversal and pump are just the matter of time.

That is right that their is no way now to go more down as the last ceiling price is 1 sat, but still their are some one who are buying it and i also placed some buying order in 1 sat in the hope that you will do something to this token to go atleast 10 sat.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow today the price of ICOB touched 1 sat and now it is trading at 2 sat, so i think the future of ICOB is dead before it can be going for second phase of ICO. Dont know what will happen who are holding ICOB in their wallet and i am one in them.
That's reward for patient buy-order maker.
No more way for ICOB to go down.
Reversal and pump are just the matter of time.

legendary
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
What will the price of tokens when you sell them during the crowdfunding campaign? What will be the advantage of participating in enrolment?

Benefit and profit of ICOT contributors:
     + Risk free: Receiving 120% ICOT back if fundraising fails.
     + All ICOT without being sold out are paid back to contributors proportionally.
     + Receiving a part of fund raised proportional to contribution weight (more details presented on the first chart below).
     + Receiving ICOT from buying back program after fundrasing completion (more details presented on the second chart below).

The price of ICOT is announced when fundraising is available and starts.

What time is it for the project to officially begin publishing and listing ICOT? What are the risks faced by investors? And what are the benefits?
What will the price of tokens when you sell them during the crowdfunding campaign? What will be the advantage of participating in enrolment?

Benefit and profit of ICOT contributors:
     + Receiving a part of fund raised proportional to contribution weight (more details presented on the first chart below).
     + Receiving ICOT from buying back program after fundrasing completion (more details presented on the second chart below).

The price of ICOT is announced when fundraising is available and starts.
Activity: 502
Good question, But I want to participate anyway!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FYF7dTSq.png&t=592&c=iW0qFNEPCrr1AA
In general, converting ICOB to ICOT Token (ICOT) is very beneficial, the problem here is that the community must jointly develop to reach the final success.
ICOBID fundraising second round - Enrolment phase

Finishing swap, we have 2,864,940.434018729217489209 ICOT left and ICOBID community now holds more than 90% of ICOT supply.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x4a2c5a2c189fa9a9d69f7ae4265a4c83224fd15d?a=0xf064c154a0c4c3c7465c67801c57f2b00773fae5

There's some important reasons that we have to execute ICOBID fundraising second round:
 - First round in 2016 was a failure.
 - A good fund is mandatory to push project to go further.
 - Fundraising if successful is good for all investors, ICOT holders, ICOBID holders.

Conditions and Requirements:

- We have only 2,864,940.434018729217489209 ICOT left after swapping. We have to enroll at least 40% of ICOT supply or 12,000,000 ICOT to start fundraising.
- All ICOT holders who received ICOT from swapping can contribute for the enrolment.
- Benefit and profit of ICOT contributors:

Time for enrolment phase:
- Now till September, 15th 23:59 UTC.
- Enrolment ends immediately when there's enough 12.000.000 ICOT collected.
- Enrolment fails if we do not collect enough 12.000.000 ICOT. All ICOT will be refunded in case this situation happens.

How to join?

Sending your ICOT to this address:
Code:
0xB86aA74C9Ac655752f01E487197Be871Af30B8E8

Always remember to send ICOT only from the Ethereum address you hold the private key.
Refunding or fundraising share will be sent to the address you use for ICOT enrolment.

Hello, sir, I have sent some icot!!
Can I send you also some icob?
Good luck with the fundraising  Cheesy Cheesy
The development process of the ICOT project is clearly outlined, with general development funds, development funds for ideas, charitable development funds ... oh, it would be great to do all that.

Finishing swap, we have 2,864,940.434018729217489209 ICOT left and ICOBID community now holds more than 90% of ICOT supply.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x4a2c5a2c189fa9a9d69f7ae4265a4c83224fd15d?a=0xf064c154a0c4c3c7465c67801c57f2b00773fae5

There's some important reasons that we have to execute ICOBID fundraising second round:
 - Fundraising if successful is good for all investors, ICOT holders, ICOBID holders.

- We have only 2,864,940.434018729217489209 ICOT left after swapping. We have to enroll at least 40% of ICOT supply or 12,000,000 ICOT to start fundraising.
- All ICOT holders who received ICOT from swapping can contribute for the enrolment.

- Enrolment fails if we do not collect enough 12.000.000 ICOT. All ICOT will be refunded in case this situation happens.

How to join?

Code:

Always remember to send ICOT only from the Ethereum address you hold the private key.
Refunding or fundraising share will be sent to the address you use for ICOT enrolment.

Hello, sir, I have sent some icot!!
Can I send you also some icob?
Good luck with the fundraising  Cheesy Cheesy
guys its too late for swap today ? 
honestly I don't know at all this event because it doesn't see the thread every day sad me Sad
plase someone if you know about deadline for swap touch me
swap ended bro
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
ICOT received dev, it seems that everything worked without problems, we will see what the future holds for us from now.

How to join?

Code:

Merit: 254
United Crowd
guys its too late for swap today ? 
honestly I don't know at all this event because it doesn't see the thread every day sad me Sad
plase someone if you know about deadline for swap touch me
legendary
SWAP FROM ICOBID Waves token ICOB-W to ICOBID Ethereum Token ICOT
ENDED

SWAP rate: 100 ICOB-w = 1 ICOT
Time: now till 31st August 23:59 UTC
Fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaAHUot69jNcjXbfhpbs-cvFbeuTYq_4xEDePvuXgAifmDbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

ICOT has been released to ICOB-w holders.

Thank for joining.

I received the ICOB-W conversion ICOT token in my ethereum wallet, Thank you very much, Now how can i stake in myetherwallet so that i can start POS of my token.
SWAP FROM ICOBID Waves token ICOB-W to ICOBID Ethereum Token ICOT
ENDED

SWAP rate: 100 ICOB-w = 1 ICOT
Time: now till 31st August 23:59 UTC
Fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaAHUot69jNcjXbfhpbs-cvFbeuTYq_4xEDePvuXgAifmDbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

ICOT has been released to ICOB-w holders.

Thank for joining.
legendary
Today is the last day to swap your ICOB-W to a new ether based ICOT don't forget to swap your tokens.
I do not know after the ICOB-W transition to ICOT, what is the development strategy of the project?

One of the few thing dev is aiming for is getting ICOT listed on some good exchange and after that he wants to run a crowdfunding campaign.
Swap ended waiting for the dev confirmation
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
Today is the last day to swap your ICOB-W to a new ether based ICOT don't forget to swap your tokens.
I do not know after the ICOB-W transition to ICOT, what is the development strategy of the project?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: