Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 10. (Read 278406 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
So Hello Pioneer there will be a master node?
thank u
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
When is the upcoming release date for ICOT? What is the ICOB-W conversion to ICOT? When will ICOT be traded?

He already sent ICOT to ICOB swappers. I think the conversion ratio is 1 ICOT for every 100 ICOB-B tokens. No idea about the exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 6
Oh, so wait, we should invest now, but I want to ask the team of the project to buy ICOT? Now we only get free ICOT from airdrop?

You can also get some ICOT tokens by swapping your old ICOB-W (the one on wave chain) tokens before 31st Aug.
I do not have ICOB-W to switch to ICOT, what should I do? Currently, I only earn ICOT from airdrop? Now I want to buy ICOT, its price is how much?
As of now, yes, you can only earn from airdrop and referrals. If you want to buy ICOT, you should wait for the private sale. Info about it has not been disclosed yet, so stay tuned for Pioneer's announcement.
So now we have to wait for the ICOT release date, while we can only get ICOT via airdrop and introduce more community? Can ICOB be converted to ICOT now?

No, Swap ended
That's true, Swap Ended, but it seems that there's still a chance. I asked in the Telegram group few days ago and Pioneer contacted me saying that : "It's available but limited based on how much you have to swap." Maybe it depends on the remaining ICOT tokens, if you want to confirm just ask Pioneer directly (https://t.me/Pioneer2016) or post in the group (https://t.me/icobidgroup).

yes you can for ICOB-W before August 31
Not before, it's UNTIL August 31

is it true that swap is over? I have ICOB-w in wallet wave and haven't had time to trade with iCOT. please, is it still possible to exchange it, and how to switch to ICOT? thank you
Swap for ICOBID COIN to ICOBID token already ended, but ICOB-W to ICOT is still ongoing until August 31 23:59 UTC. Just fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaAHUot69jNcjXbfhpbs-cvFbeuTYq_4xEDePvuXgAifmDbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Check the Main post for the Official details.
When is the upcoming release date for ICOT? What is the ICOB-W conversion to ICOT? When will ICOT be traded?
Activity: 31
I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
The main thing is not to stop and step by step to move towards the goal !!!
I wish that at the end of the journey you will be proud of the project you are doing !!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Oh, so wait, we should invest now, but I want to ask the team of the project to buy ICOT? Now we only get free ICOT from airdrop?

You can also get some ICOT tokens by swapping your old ICOB-W (the one on wave chain) tokens before 31st Aug.
I do not have ICOB-W to switch to ICOT, what should I do? Currently, I only earn ICOT from airdrop? Now I want to buy ICOT, its price is how much?
As of now, yes, you can only earn from airdrop and referrals. If you want to buy ICOT, you should wait for the private sale. Info about it has not been disclosed yet, so stay tuned for Pioneer's announcement.
So now we have to wait for the ICOT release date, while we can only get ICOT via airdrop and introduce more community? Can ICOB be converted to ICOT now?

No, Swap ended
That's true, Swap Ended, but it seems that there's still a chance. I asked in the Telegram group few days ago and Pioneer contacted me saying that : "It's available but limited based on how much you have to swap." Maybe it depends on the remaining ICOT tokens, if you want to confirm just ask Pioneer directly (https://t.me/Pioneer2016) or post in the group (https://t.me/icobidgroup).

Not before, it's UNTIL August 31

is it true that swap is over? I have ICOB-w in wallet wave and haven't had time to trade with iCOT. please, is it still possible to exchange it, and how to switch to ICOT? thank you
Swap for ICOBID COIN to ICOBID token already ended, but ICOB-W to ICOT is still ongoing until August 31 23:59 UTC. Just fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaAHUot69jNcjXbfhpbs-cvFbeuTYq_4xEDePvuXgAifmDbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Check the Main post for the Official details.

No, Swap ended

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

No, Swap ended

No, Swap ended
Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

and why replace the old tokens? What are they worse than these? then what was the purchase of the previous to change it?
Activity: 64
I did not know about this project before. but I liked the idea. I think this coin needs a team,  this coin can grow very quickly and and reach the top.

Thank you.

Our target in a near future is very clear.

ICOBID's ICOB and ICOT market cap in 2019 will multiply 100x-500x and reach 10 mil to 50 mil $.

This is strongly dependent on Bitcoin price movement.
The time when Bitcoin reaches all-time-high again in 2019 is suitable for ICOBID to moon again.

That's the most important thing that we could figure out at this moment.

A $10 million market is easily achievable in a bull market. We must be patient as the market right now is not favorable. Most coins/tokens are going down right now and we can only hope that things will improve soon.
Activity: 101

legendary

Activity: 101
I can spend 200$ for a well-designed roadmap, a 200$ more for a good website. But we will do the real things to bring ICOBID to top. All necessary things will be available.

The project needs funds. It's used to be the problem but not now.
We could start a funding round after swap or not.
It depends on last decisions of some sponsors that contacted us and promised to help ICOBID these days.

Any investor who wants to wait for the money they hold is pumped up 100-200% ..., maybe during this time ICOB and ICOB TOKEN projects are preparing a pump? Or is preparing a capital raising (ICO)
In short, everything, all projects, want to develop thanks to the support from the community, an individual can not do all. Maybe they build us the root, the rest is built by the community. Enthusiastic supporters, the value of money will rise, good luck.
Activity: 67
I can spend 200$ for a well-designed roadmap, a 200$ more for a good website. But we will do the real things to bring ICOBID to top. All necessary things will be available.

The project needs funds. It's used to be the problem but not now.
We could start a funding round after swap or not.
It depends on last decisions of some sponsors that contacted us and promised to help ICOBID these days.

Any investor who wants to wait for the money they hold is pumped up 100-200% ..., maybe during this time ICOB and ICOB TOKEN projects are preparing a pump? Or is preparing a capital raising (ICO)
Activity: 182
legendary
I still don't understand how will we receive stakes for new ICOT tokens? Do we have to do something?
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I did not know about this project before. but I liked the idea. I think this coin needs a team,  this coin can grow very quickly and and reach the top.

Thank you.

Our target in a near future is very clear.

ICOBID's ICOB and ICOT market cap in 2019 will multiply 100x-500x and reach 10 mil to 50 mil $.

This is strongly dependent on Bitcoin price movement.
The time when Bitcoin reaches all-time-high again in 2019 is suitable for ICOBID to moon again.

That's the most important thing that we could figure out at this moment.

Pages:
Jump to: