Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 9. (Read 278406 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
if i remember well , i have an old wallet.dat on my stick with an nice amount of icob , hope that you will going to work with masternodes , nothing else to do with today's exchange prices so i hold till further info about MN
yeah waiting for the boss

A community poll would be an excellent way to determine whether or not to include masternode in the next of update of ICOB.
As I think, what should we do for the community to grow, the more coin the coin will have the more value, we should not focus on a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
if i remember well , i have an old wallet.dat on my stick with an nice amount of icob , hope that you will going to work with masternodes , nothing else to do with today's exchange prices so i hold till further info about MN

A community poll would be an excellent way to determine whether or not to include masternode in the next of update of ICOB.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I am also waiting for the project's move, but it is best now to actively work to get more airdrops from the ICOT project (ICOB TOKEN)
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
So Mr. Pioneer what do you think about making master nodes for Icobcoin
And you can expand Icot otherwise, as you said it will be more likely to be listed on the large exchange.
what did you think? just an idea!
But before that, it must be found at least another exchange for Icobcoin like Mercatox, Livecoin, Coinexchange... Ext.  Because Yobit is not going to update code if you switch to the Master node!
Your decision!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Masternodes would be very interesting, I would love to have one, if it exists I would not doubt it, I would have at least one. And I'm sure a lot more people would have.
Activity: 57
So Hello Pioneer there will be a master node?
thank u
Masternode is a kind of centralized economic.
We don't really need Masternode. However, if that's the requirement from community, ICOBID coin will have it on upgraded version in the future.

In my opinion, masternode feature for the ICOB coin will be really good for the project. I will be really interested in running a  masternode.

You should take a community poll for that.
waiting for pioneer maybe he has other ideas
I find it very troublesome, as far as I know, if you hold an ICOT, will you get a percentage of interest per year based on the ICOT number you hold?

Yea let see. btw do you know how can we get stakes for holding the ICOT tokens? Been trying to figure it out for a while now.
What is the effect of masternode on ICOT? You should stimulate community development, is the best way. I think so.

If someone runs a masternode for ICOB then he/she will receive some percentage of the total block reward. Masternode will have no effect on ICOT
legendary
thank u
We don't really need Masternode. However, if that's the requirement from community, ICOBID coin will have it on upgraded version in the future.

In my opinion, masternode feature for the ICOB coin will be really good for the project. I will be really interested in running a  masternode.

Yea let see. btw do you know how can we get stakes for holding the ICOT tokens? Been trying to figure it out for a while now.
What is the effect of masternode on ICOT? You should stimulate community development, is the best way. I think so.

If someone runs a masternode for ICOB then he/she will receive some percentage of the total block reward. Masternode will have no effect on ICOT
Activity: 53
thank u

legendary
thank u

thank u

thank u

What is masternode? What are the benefits of masternode when it comes to ICOT? I really do not understand ?
http://dashmasternode.org/what-is-a-masternode/
Activity: 53
thank u

What is masternode? What are the benefits of masternode when it comes to ICOT? I really do not understand ?
legendary
thank u

Activity: 101
thank u

Clear thank you
What is masternode for ICOB, I really do not understand?
Can you please help me to understand more about the project?
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Before the ICOT can take over , slowly the ICOB coin is going to death stage of 1 sat , so still do the investors hope that this project will move to success with ETH token.
thank u

Clear thank you
Activity: 543
thank u

The development team should have a strong approach to also implement their own goals and ideas. Yes, community matters but no matter where you look they all scream for master nodes for the same reasons.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
thank u
Pages:
Jump to: