Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 54. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
By May 30, everything is getting closer, and there are no purchases on stock exchanges. We are few, but we are in vests))
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I am not able to find the windows version of Waves wallet because i am using desktop and i dont have smartphone . please help me to find the windows version of Waves Wallet so that i can claim the bounty coins.

there browser chrome app. can and on computer to open without installation
You can check it out here as well for the software : https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html
I previously use the lite client from GitHub before using their android app. Just download the file, unzip and run. No installation needed just like tkach have stated above.

I have checked with this site and their is no windows desktop wallet, only chrome wallet is their or else mobile wallet and i dont want to use chrome wallet, so i think waves have not launched the windows wallet, if anyone is using can you please give me details to obtain the windows wallet.

I think there is no window client ( the thing that you are looking for) but there is a lite client that can be run in your browser, you just need to download the waves-lite-client-mainnet-v0.4.22.zip and unzip it.  Run it and you will have the lite client running.  It is not a chrome wallet.  It can run on any explorer or browser.

Ok thank you very much for the information, i will try with what you told about it, as i dont want to use the wallet which is linked to browser as it is risky and we dont have control the the wallet but if they are providing with private keys then ok to use it. I have a bad experience of using chrome app as i have got virus attack when i used one of their app.

https://waveswallet.io/    web wallet with all functionality and with privkeys that is all you need.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
I am not able to find the windows version of Waves wallet because i am using desktop and i dont have smartphone . please help me to find the windows version of Waves Wallet so that i can claim the bounty coins.

You can check it out here as well for the software : https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html
I previously use the lite client from GitHub before using their android app. Just download the file, unzip and run. No installation needed just like tkach have stated above.

I have checked with this site and their is no windows desktop wallet, only chrome wallet is their or else mobile wallet and i dont want to use chrome wallet, so i think waves have not launched the windows wallet, if anyone is using can you please give me details to obtain the windows wallet.

I think there is no window client ( the thing that you are looking for) but there is a lite client that can be run in your browser, you just need to download the waves-lite-client-mainnet-v0.4.22.zip and unzip it.  Run it and you will have the lite client running.  It is not a chrome wallet.  It can run on any explorer or browser.

Ok thank you very much for the information, i will try with what you told about it, as i dont want to use the wallet which is linked to browser as it is risky and we dont have control the the wallet but if they are providing with private keys then ok to use it. I have a bad experience of using chrome app as i have got virus attack when i used one of their app.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Hi, Nivir. Try it again: Create a notepad file and paste it into it.

Server = 1
Daemon = 1.
Listen = 1
Rpcuser = user
Rpcpassword = pass
Addnode = 46.188.4.74
Addnode = 54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and call it ICOBID.conf
Place the ICOBID.conf file in the C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ ICOBID folder

About this above they also wrote

I did this already but still not synchronizing. Sorry man I felt so fucking noobish here or i'm just burned out from work.
legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
The blockexplorer doesn't show my icobid that I have in the wallet!

https://www.blockexperts.com/icob -this blockexplorer?
Was anyone interested in the project? very interesting. News meager for half a year ..With the community do not work well
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Hi, Nivir. Try it again: Create a notepad file and paste it into it.

Server = 1
Daemon = 1.
Listen = 1
Rpcuser = user
Rpcpassword = pass
Addnode = 46.188.4.74
Addnode = 54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and call it ICOBID.conf
Place the ICOBID.conf file in the C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ ICOBID folder

About this above they also wrote
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Here's what sucks about this coin. Pioneer88. If he would respond to his messages that would make this a whole lot better coin to be associated with. So with that I don't see anyone really giving a shit about this coin/forum. What else are the Devs gonna do with this? I want to know what the future plans are for this, otherwise why hold the coin? Someone help me out! Better yet, someone get the Dev to respond to me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Can anybody please help me get back my wallet to run again please.

There is a new version - write me your Skype - skins directly
download https://mega.nz/#!mAJWWYhK!HSM7AIJHVZWLiRapKij9rDOKpOyWvmUHshoYdwA39JA

If it does not work out. You have to go through the start-up - find %appdata% (folder Rouming / icob) and delete everything except wallet.dat purse file and re-synchronize

Hi there sth2017. How to re-synchronize my wallet? I thought once opened it will automatically synchronized. Thanks for the help guys.
Sent to the platform http://forum.icobidplatform.net PM Waves adress - 1 paragraph BOUNTY
0,1144% - blockexperts.com/icob/address/
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

Do you got any backup of your wallet , if not then you have to do some reloading of you wallet. That is why it is always guided to backup your wallet as this type of problem always occur.

You have to copy back the wallet.dat file and if you have old back up then just copy it and paste it on the older folder only thing is you have to sync it back till when did you backedup your wallet.
Type in %appdata%
Than go to the ICOBID folder and copy the wallet.dat file.
Than u paste it on your desktop, remove the ICOBID folder and reinstall ICOBID.exe
legendary

Do you got any backup of your wallet , if not then you have to do some reloading of you wallet. That is why it is always guided to backup your wallet as this type of problem always occur.

You have to copy back the wallet.dat file and if you have old back up then just copy it and paste it on the older folder only thing is you have to sync it back till when did you backedup your wallet.

There is a new version - write me your Skype - skins directly
download https://mega.nz/#!mAJWWYhK!HSM7AIJHVZWLiRapKij9rDOKpOyWvmUHshoYdwA39JA

If it does not work out. You have to go through the start-up - find %appdata% (folder Rouming / icob) and delete everything except wallet.dat purse file and re-synchronize
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Following and waiting for grow high!!
Pages:
Jump to: