Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 52. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
When are you going to start the distribution of ICOB-W coins because their are trading on the waves exchange, and can we now transact the ICOB in our wallet or else how much time to wait. Please developer reply it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
When there is a more interesting and profitable project, such a quiet project as the ICOB goes to the background
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Is there a chance of having an extension in sending waves to get ICOB-W? I know you gave 2 weeks time for this, but still I didn't have a chance to buy waves and send to claim ICOB-W (been busy these past few days). Anyway, if there will be no extension, it's fine.

Interesting now is another. The promised date passed yesterday. Will the waves return?
ICOB-W will be distributed in 2-3 days.
New product for ICOBID will be released after that (within 1 week).

good to see someone from ICOBID.
Pioneer you and devs need to be a more active if you want to expect success with ICB. 19 satoshis per 1ICB is not expected value

Only the dev and the team are lacking here, the community is always here willing to help. The price is undervalued due to lack of confidence with this project. If only dev is active this might reach at 100 pus sats floor this time.

what you are saying is true that this project is very good but developer dont want to take any help from others. Dont know what is stopping him to do that but i hope that in long term this project should show some good response.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Is there a chance of having an extension in sending waves to get ICOB-W? I know you gave 2 weeks time for this, but still I didn't have a chance to buy waves and send to claim ICOB-W (been busy these past few days). Anyway, if there will be no extension, it's fine.

Interesting now is another. The promised date passed yesterday. Will the waves return?

Pioneer you and devs need to be a more active if you want to expect success with ICB. 19 satoshis per 1ICB is not expected value

Only the dev and the team are lacking here, the community is always here willing to help. The price is undervalued due to lack of confidence with this project. If only dev is active this might reach at 100 pus sats floor this time.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

good news. though belatedly. well, that society can wait (sarcasm). I wonder how many people in it
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
It seems there has no update yet with regards to ICOB-W and even with the ICOB progress.  I wonder what is Pioneer88 up this time.  I have seen him getting online in skype but not a single message from the skype group.  Anyway, I hope we can hear from Pioneer soon.

I have also done all the procedure to claim the ICOB-W and just waiting the confirmation from developer and even he has not replied on how to claim the bounty for forum participation users.
Don't worry. All bounties will be paid.
I also give guides to all bounties joiner to receive ICOB-W after ICOB-W is released to ICOBID holders.

How the  ICOBID holders will receive ICOB-W? i'm in ICOBID investment program.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It seems there has no update yet with regards to ICOB-W and even with the ICOB progress.  I wonder what is Pioneer88 up this time.  I have seen him getting online in skype but not a single message from the skype group.  Anyway, I hope we can hear from Pioneer soon.

I have also done all the procedure to claim the ICOB-W and just waiting the confirmation from developer and even he has not replied on how to claim the bounty for forum participation users.
Don't worry. All bounties will be paid.
I also give guides to all bounties joiner to receive ICOB-W after ICOB-W is released to ICOBID holders.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

Merit: 253
Activity: 630
We, possible, must wait 31 May, because we don't know time of snapshot ...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone exchanges successfully ICOBID for ICOB-W on waves wallet? I sent PM on Icobid forum to admins, but there is no response from them.
How they can expect success with this coin without support and contact with ICB holders
Pioneer88 can you come online, there or on icobidplatform and talk with us?

I think there is no swap here, the ICOB-W is just another bonus the way I understand it.  I think you only need to send proof of number of ICOB you are holding and then send 1 Waves to the address given by Pioneer88. Then he will send you ICOB-W.

May June 30 has not yet come?)
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Does anyone exchanges successfully ICOBID for ICOB-W on waves wallet? I sent PM on Icobid forum to admins, but there is no response from them.
How they can expect success with this coin without support and contact with ICB holders

I think there is no swap here, the ICOB-W is just another bonus the way I understand it.  I think you only need to send proof of number of ICOB you are holding and then send 1 Waves to the address given by Pioneer88. Then he will send you ICOB-W.
legendary
Merit: 1002
I have gathered all my icob coins from all exchanges and after that when i went to check my  wallet but i am not able to find anything, even then i signed a message and then sent 1 wave coin with the signed message and my wallet address. Is this steps enough to claim the ICOB-W token. Please reply Pioneer88.

Please developer tell me whom and where to PM the wave address claim the icobid forum bounty also.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Many have been added to the ICO Countdown portal - icocountdown com
Activity: 489
In general, a good coin. Prior to that, before such action was handing out coins. Watching topic is still alive, I hope everything will be fine. What does still have a distribution of coins? You can get the coins?
yes i have many icob coins and dev need to improve some methods to boost price.i think they sait icob will be more than 1000sat i also buy some that price .why no active development and no activity on coin.
Pages:
Jump to: