Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 57. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
I figured out how to solve the no sync problem with the wallet Cheesy

Create a notepad file, and paste this into it

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=46.188.4.74
addnode=54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and name it ICOBID.conf

Place the ICOBID.conf file into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID

I'm getting 4 active connections  Tongue this is what it shows me from the the getpeerinfo command

"addr" : "54.202.166.170:43282"

"addr" : "94.181.80.211:43282"

"addr" : "94.37.15.183:43282"

"addr" : "178.45.194.130:43282"

Thanks but not works:/
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I figured out how to solve the no sync problem with the wallet Cheesy

Create a notepad file, and paste this into it

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=46.188.4.74
addnode=54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and name it ICOBID.conf

Place the ICOBID.conf file into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID

I'm getting 4 active connections  Tongue this is what it shows me from the the getpeerinfo command

"addr" : "54.202.166.170:43282"

"addr" : "94.181.80.211:43282"

"addr" : "94.37.15.183:43282"

"addr" : "178.45.194.130:43282"

Activity: 835
Also, can I have a link to the icobid v3 wallet? Just in case I have the wrong wallet.

Thankyou

I agree we need new wallet link to send icobids from exchanges. I download wallet from 1 page and wallet is offline.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Where is the platform? I only see a forum and in download section I see invalid images
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Also, can I have a link to the icobid v3 wallet? Just in case I have the wrong wallet.

Thankyou
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello Anyone who can help,

I have downloaded the new wallet but there are no connections. How do I get connections?
I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to sync their wallet.

Also, I would like to join slack.
[email protected]

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
am i understand correctly - snapshot of balance will be at May 30 ? which time ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
How about member who have ICOBID in investment platform, they will get ICOB-W too?

I choose six month investment in ICOBID investment, I'm forget when the investment start  Smiley

ICOBID holders who joined the special investment program will get ICOB-W tokens along with their ICOBID coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
How about member who have ICOBID in investment platform, they will get ICOB-W too?

I choose six month investment in ICOBID investment, I'm forget when the investment start  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I haven't checked Icobid price but i think swapping my coins to Waves token for 1 WAVE costs more Sad
This is not swap ICOBID to Wave token.
This is just adding ICOBID to be traded on Waves Decentralized Exchanges.
You hold all ICOBID you are having and receive more ICOB-W based on amount of ICOBID you hold.
This step encourages ICOBID owners to hold and stake ICOBID and increase value of ICOBID and also we utilize Wavesplatform to actualize Icobidplatform.

Fee of 1 Wave will be used to create a buy wall on DEX.

I think - it's really good thing ... Wave now very strong platform - and soon will be more strong... Great !
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Important News

ICOBID shares essential ideas to Wavesplatform. Waves are building a decentralized token issuance and a decentralized crowdfunding platform while we want to build a crowdfunding platform based on major community's favor.

We decide to issue ICOBID token on Wavesplaform (it called ICOB-W).

That means ICOBID is available for trading on Waves Decentralized Exchange.

There're 200.000.000 ICOB-W in total on Wavesplatform.

This amount of ICOB-W will be distributed to all ICOBID holders.

There're about 100.000.000 ICOBID in circulation, so 1 ICOB = 2 ICOB-W

Guess i need to learn about waves. Anyway if 1 ICOB= 2 ICOB-W, does this mean that the persons that entered the Special Investment Program will get 2 times as much ICOB-W when you have to release it? For example if someone deposited 100k ICOB for 6 months do they get (100000x200%)x2=400000 ICOB-W?

Yes what you said is correct to simple way that how much u deposited that much only will be double you will get not with the profit double
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Finally news! When will it all start? WAVES is gaining momentum, maybe ICOB gets into that joke.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
How interesting, how will I receive ICOB-W? Should I send my ICOB to the WAVES address?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Important News

ICOBID shares essential ideas to Wavesplatform. Waves are building a decentralized token issuance and a decentralized crowdfunding platform while we want to build a crowdfunding platform based on major community's favor.

We decide to issue ICOBID token on Wavesplaform (it called ICOB-W).

That means ICOBID is available for trading on Waves Decentralized Exchange.

There're 200.000.000 ICOB-W in total on Wavesplatform.

This amount of ICOB-W will be distributed to all ICOBID holders.

There're about 100.000.000 ICOBID in circulation, so 1 ICOB = 2 ICOB-W

Guess i need to learn about waves. Anyway if 1 ICOB= 2 ICOB-W, does this mean that the persons that entered the Special Investment Program will get 2 times as much ICOB-W when you have to release it? For example if someone deposited 100k ICOB for 6 months do they get (100000x200%)x2=400000 ICOB-W?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
You hold all ICOBID you are having and receive more ICOB-W based on amount of ICOBID you hold.
This step encourages ICOBID owners to hold and stake ICOBID and increase value of ICOBID and also we utilize Wavesplatform to actualize Icobidplatform.

Thanks for explaining. I'm holding then.

I do not understand. Can a video instruction who will do? Confused ... collect, create, buy, send, receive, wait, confirm ..
Activity: 638

Thanks for explaining. I'm holding then.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I haven't checked Icobid price but i think swapping my coins to Waves token for 1 WAVE costs more Sad

This is another generous gift to all the holders Pioner88, this should be tweeted and retweeted, share and liked in FB, have some cryptonews to spread this plan,  Create another batch of signature campaign giving the ICOB W as reward, make it a stake system.  ICOB must make a noise about this in my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

Why then is the deadline - until May 30. Otherwise what will happen? Will burn ICOB coins?
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Great that you have chosen  to use the wavesplatform.
To be honest i didn't understand from  the beginning why you didn't use the wavesplatform.

Waiting for some dumpers and then I am in 😎
Pages:
Jump to: