Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 56. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
My wallet is offline,I send some Icob conf files to roaming and waiting 2 hours with no results. Any one have the same problem?

On page 184 they wrote about your problem:

Create a notepad file, and paste this into it

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=46.188.4.74
addnode=54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and name it ICOBID.conf

Place the ICOBID.conf file into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID

not works !
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
My wallet is offline,I send some Icob conf files to roaming and waiting 2 hours with no results. Any one have the same problem?

On page 184 they wrote about your problem:

Create a notepad file, and paste this into it

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=46.188.4.74
addnode=54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and name it ICOBID.conf

Place the ICOBID.conf file into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I have not been reading ICOBID thread lately but I'd like this new development and dev is now posting,if dev stop posting people will lose trust on this coin I will do a back read to see how good is the latest update.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How about member who have ICOBID in investment platform, they will get ICOB-W too?

I choose six month investment in ICOBID investment, I'm forget when the investment start  Smiley

it starts somewhere around January. So it will definitely finish on July,  It would be unfair for those who sent their investment if the deadline for submission will be held on the last day of May.  I hope dev will give us his stand on this issue.
No, all investment program joiner who recieve back ICOBID on July will also receive ICOB-W at same rate: 1ICOB = 2 ICOB-W.
If any of joiners want to receive ICOB-W sooner, please contact me.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
How about member who have ICOBID in investment platform, they will get ICOB-W too?

I choose six month investment in ICOBID investment, I'm forget when the investment start  Smiley

it starts somewhere around January. So it will definitely finish on July,  It would be unfair for those who sent their investment if the deadline for submission will be held on the last day of May.  I hope dev will give us his stand on this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is this a new ICOBID  program for investors? what steps are required to participate in a new ICOBID  program for investors?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hey Pioneer88, so before i send 1 Waves to the address, it has to look something like this right? (i made this with paint Cheesy )  i just want to make sure i don't do this wrong

I do not understand why I need to translate the wave. Why should I translate the ICOB
What are details of this offer?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I haven't checked Icobid price but i think swapping my coins to Waves token for 1 WAVE costs more Sad
This is not swap ICOBID to Wave token.
This is just adding ICOBID to be traded on Waves Decentralized Exchanges.
You hold all ICOBID you are having and receive more ICOB-W based on amount of ICOBID you hold.
This step encourages ICOBID owners to hold and stake ICOBID and increase value of ICOBID and also we utilize Wavesplatform to actualize Icobidplatform.

Fee of 1 Wave will be used to create a buy wall on DEX.

I have a question though, Pioneer. What will happen to the unlinked Icobid in terms of the Waves Asset?

If you only get 50 million Icobid linked, what will do you with the remaining 100 million Icobid-W asset?
Hey Pioneer88, so before i send 1 Waves to the address, it has to look something like this right? (i made this with paint Cheesy )  i just want to make sure i don't do this wrong

I do not understand why I need to translate the wave. Why should I translate the ICOB
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

me too but not works:/

Use that .conf file and let it open for half an hour, it takes some time until it finds the peers.Did you set the firewall permissions on both boxes (private and public) when first opened the wallet?

Yes,all is done,I try to waiting an hour:)
me too but not works:/

Use that .conf file and let it open for half an hour, it takes some time until it finds the peers.Did you set the firewall permissions on both boxes (private and public) when first opened the wallet?
The important quality of a successful trader is openness to others and a willingness to help them.

I have not yet responded to the date of May 30. Asked on page 184.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The important quality of a successful trader is openness to others and a willingness to help them.
Where is the platform? I only see a forum and in download section I see invalid images
The forum is the IcoBid platform and yes the images need to be fixed too.
Also, can I have a link to the icobid v3 wallet? Just in case I have the wrong wallet.

Thankyou
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnZjYNt60LAzgo14IWs58zo0bDmQWA

that is the same wallet whos is offline and I use config file but result is same.

At me after specification of the companion about a config file - all has gone
Where is the platform? I only see a forum and in download section I see invalid images
Also, can I have a link to the icobid v3 wallet? Just in case I have the wrong wallet.

Thankyou

that is the same wallet whos is offline and I use config file but result is same.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)

Thankyou
Pages:
Jump to: